Admin-message ONLINECEYLON.NET செய்தித் தளம் உங்களை அன்புடன் வரவேற்கிறது.. Admin-message
Headlines
Admin-message

வவுனியாவில் சிங்களவர்கள் வியாபார நிலையம் அமைத்துள்ளமை தொடர்பில் அதிருப்தி

Published on Sunday, December 2, 2018 | December 02, 2018


ஏ9 வீதியில் தாண்டிக்குளம் விவசாய பண்ணைக்கு முன்பாக சட்டவிரோதமான முறையில் வர்த்தக நிலையமொன்று அமைக்கப்பட்டு கடந்த சில நாட்களாக சோளம் விற்பனையில் ஈடுபட்டிருந்த சிங்களவர்கள் அதற்குள் உணவுப்பொருட்கள் மற்றும் தேனீர் என்பன விற்பனை செய்யப்பட்டு வருவதாக பிரதேச வர்த்தகர்கள் கூர்மை செய்தித் தளத்திற்கு சுட்டிக்காட்டினர்.எனினும் இந்த சட்டவிரோத வியாபார நடவடிக்கை குறித்து வவுனியா நகரசபை இதுவரை எதுவித நடவடிக்கையும் எடுக்காதது ஏன் என அவர்கள் கேள்வி எழுப்பியுள்ளனர்.

வவுனியா மாவட்டம் உட்பட அனைத்து இடங்களிலும் வர்த்தக நிலையங்கள் அமைப்பதற்கு அனுமதி பெறப்படவேண்டும் என்பதுடன் வீதி அபிவிருத்தி அதிகார சபைக்கு சொந்தமான இடத்தில் இவ்வாறு கடை அமைத்துள்ளமை தொடர்பாக வவுனியா நகரசபை நடவடிக்கை எடுத்துள்ளதா எனவும் வணிகர்கள் கேள்வி எழுப்பியுள்ளனர்.

வவுனியாவில் நகரசபையின் அசமந்தப் போக்கினால் சட்டத்திற்கு புறம்பான வகையில் வர்த்தக நிலையங்கள் அமைக்கப்பட்ட நிலையில் அவற்றை அகற்றுவதற்கு பெரும் முயற்சிகளை இளைஞர்கள் முன்னெடுத்து வருகின்றனர்.

இந்நிலையில் இவ்வாறு சட்டவிரோதமாக வர்த்தக நிலையத்தை அமைப்பது மாத்திரமின்றி அதனுள் அனுமதி பெறாது சுகாதார சீர்கேடான முறையில் உணவுப்பண்டங்கள் விற்பனை செய்யப்படுவது தொடர்பிலும் நகரசபை கவனம் செலுத்தவேண்டும் என சமூக ஆர்வலர்கள் உட்பட வியாபாரிகளும் கோரிக்கை விடுத்துள்ளனர்.

[caption id="attachment_2072" align="alignnone" width="640"] ????????????????????????????????????[/caption]

நண்பர்களுக்கு பகிரவும் :





83 comments:

  1. Like all Tom Clancy titles, L.A.W.X. looks good just
    but not on that game of the year level. A final jet game that will be worth noting a good
    way to After Burner. Flying a plane sounds complicated, you might say. http://eve-search.com/externalLink.asp?l=http%3A%2F%2F918.cafe%2Fhome%2Fplayboy%2F57-playboy-casino

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like all Tom Clancy titles, L.A.W.X. looks good just but not
    on that game of the year level. A final jet game that will be worth noting a good way to After Burner.

    Flying a plane sounds complicated, you might say. http://eve-search.com/externalLink.asp?l=http%3A%2F%2F918.cafe%2Fhome%2Fplayboy%2F57-playboy-casino

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I do believe this is an excellent blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to revisit yet again since I bookmarked it.

    Money and freedom is the greatest way to change,
    may you be rich and continue to guide other people. Ahaa,
    its fastidious conversation regarding this piece of writing here
    at this website, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.
    Its like you learn my mind! You seem to understand a lot approximately this, like you wrote the ebook
    in it or something. I think that you just can do with
    some % to pressure the message house a little
    bit, but instead of that, that is magnificent blog. An excellent
    read. I will certainly be back. http://www.cspan.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as well
    as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did
    you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see a great blog like this one these days. https://wifiboost.org/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog.
    Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep
    up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see a great
    blog like this one these days. https://wifiboost.org/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I simply wanted to thank you yet again for your amazing website you have designed here.
    It's full of ideas for those who are actually interested in that subject, specifically this very post.

    You really are all so sweet plus thoughtful of others and reading your
    site posts is an excellent delight in my experience.
    And thats a generous present! Mary and I usually have excitement making use of your
    recommendations in what we have to do in a few weeks. Our listing is
    a kilometer long so your tips will certainly be put to beneficial use. https://ptcompare.com/groups/useful-guidelines-inspire-new-muscle-growth-933689390/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I simply wanted to thank you yet again for your amazing website you have designed here.

    It's full of ideas for those who are actually interested in that
    subject, specifically this very post. You really are all so
    sweet plus thoughtful of others and reading your site
    posts is an excellent delight in my experience.

    And thats a generous present! Mary and I usually have excitement making use
    of your recommendations in what we have to do in a few weeks.
    Our listing is a kilometer long so your tips will certainly be put to beneficial use. https://ptcompare.com/groups/useful-guidelines-inspire-new-muscle-growth-933689390/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got what you mean, appreciate it for putting
    up. Woh I am pleased to find this website through
    google. http://keystoneclinicalpartners.imperiumaco.com/ActivityFeed/MyProfile/tabid/588/userId/456093/Default.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got what you mean, appreciate it for putting up. Woh I am pleased
    to find this website through google. http://keystoneclinicalpartners.imperiumaco.com/ActivityFeed/MyProfile/tabid/588/userId/456093/Default.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, I've just been searching for info about this subject for a long time
    and yours is the greatest I have discovered so far. However, what concerning the conclusion?
    Are you sure concerning the supply? https://tactwatch.org/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, I've just been searching for info about this subject for a long time and yours is
    the greatest I have discovered so far. However, what concerning the conclusion? Are you sure concerning
    the supply? https://tactwatch.org/

    ReplyDelete
  12. If some one needs expert view about running a blog afterward
    i suggest him/her to visit this blog, Keep up the fastidious
    work. http://petanilele.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1129

    ReplyDelete
  13. If some one needs expert view about running a
    blog afterward i suggest him/her to visit this blog,
    Keep up the fastidious work. http://petanilele.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1129

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are my inhalation, I have few blogs and sometimes run out from brand :). http://www.gbeegames.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=22962

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are my inhalation, I have few blogs and sometimes run out from brand
    :). http://www.gbeegames.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=22962

    ReplyDelete
  16. ankara escort https://getpocket.com/redirect?url=http://ecstasy-escort.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your website in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
    Other then that, amazing blog! https://haberport.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fastidious respond in return of this question with genuine arguments and describing
    the whole thing concerning that. https://overnightleanketo.org/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fastidious respond in return of this question with genuine arguments and describing the whole thing concerning that. https://overnightleanketo.org/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Asking questions are in fact pleasant thing if you are not understanding anything fully, however this
    post provides fastidious understanding yet. https://healthyyoudiet.net/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Asking questions are in fact pleasant thing if you are not understanding anything fully,
    however this post provides fastidious understanding yet. https://healthyyoudiet.net/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like this post, enjoyed this one thanks for posting. http://healthyteethpa.org/component/k2/itemlist/user/3180018

    ReplyDelete
  23. I might recommend unloading all of your stuff and discovering
    a bankruptcy legal professional.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Do you need a mortgage if Sure E-mail : jerrysmithloans@ for extra data's in your loans.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you, However I am going through issues with your RSS.

    I don't know the reason why I can't join it. Is there anyone else having the same
    RSS issues? Anyone that knows the solution can you kindly respond?

    Thanx!! http://tinomaria.com/groups/supplements-surely-scam-cherry-hill-personal-trainer-spills-the-beans/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you, However I am going through issues with your RSS.

    I don't know the reason why I can't join it. Is there anyone else
    having the same RSS issues? Anyone that knows the solution can you kindly respond?

    Thanx!! http://tinomaria.com/groups/supplements-surely-scam-cherry-hill-personal-trainer-spills-the-beans/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Governmental rules and laws which regulate the sphere of the payday mortgage business
    are completely taken into consideration by our company
    in addition to by companions presented on our web
    site.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi, after reading this awesome article i am also cheerful to share my knowledge here with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  29. At this time I am ready to do my breakfast, once having my breakfast coming over again to read other news.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I'm not
    sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble.
    You are incredible! Thanks! https://leansupremeforskolin.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody
    else know such detailed about my trouble. You are incredible!
    Thanks! https://leansupremeforskolin.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also
    visit this website on regular basis to take updated from most up-to-date reports.

    ReplyDelete
  33. For hottest news you have to pay a visit world wide web and on the web I found this web page
    as a finest web page for newest updates.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I don't even understand how I stopped up right here, but I thought this put up was once great.
    I do not recognise who you're however certainly you are goijg to a well-known blogger if you hhappen to aren't
    already. Cheers! http://www.anolis.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=vps621292.ovh.net

    ReplyDelete
  35. I don't even understand how I stopped up right here, but I thought this put up was once great.
    I do not recognise who you're however certainly you are going tto a well-known blogger if you happen to aren't
    already. Cheers! http://www.anolis.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=vps621292.ovh.net

    ReplyDelete
  36. Quick availability: Getting the non-public loans could be very quick.

    In some instances, you will get the mortgage even inside 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi colleagues, good paragraph and good arguments commented at this
    place, I am genuinely enjoying by these.

    ReplyDelete
  38. You actually make it seem so easy together with your
    presentation however I in finding this matter to be
    really something that I think I'd never understand.
    It seems too complex and very large for me. I'm taking a
    look forward in your subsequent post, I'll try to
    get the hold of it! https://raptorvr.org/

    ReplyDelete
  39. You actually make it seem so easy together with your presentation however I
    in finding this matter to be really something that I think I'd never understand.

    It seems too complex and very large for me. I'm taking a look forward
    in your subsequent post, I'll try to get the hold of it! https://raptorvr.org/

    ReplyDelete
  40. It's a widespread type of small mortgage lending service which is swift and efficient in manner.
    Many lenders demand some valuable asset to keep as a security for providing loan help.
    Nevertheless, these loans are completely free from
    the collateral service.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could
    i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal.
    I were tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided vibrant
    clear idea

    ReplyDelete
  42. Very interesting points you have remarked, thanks for putting up. https://grnketo.org/

    ReplyDelete
  43. Very interesting points you have remarked, thanks for
    putting up. https://grnketo.org/

    ReplyDelete
  44. I got this web page from my friend who shared with me on the topic of this
    web page and at the moment this time I am browsing this
    web site and reading very informative articles or reviews here.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Genuinely when someone doesn't be aware of afterward its up to other viewers that they will assist,
    so here it occurs.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Payments could also be mounted or graduated.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Appreciating the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.
    It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't
    the same old rehashed material. Fantastic read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds
    to my Google account. https://ketoinfiniteaccel.net/

    ReplyDelete
  48. Appreciating the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.
    It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed material.
    Fantastic read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS
    feeds to my Google account. https://ketoinfiniteaccel.net/

    ReplyDelete
  49. Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be
    waiting for your further post thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Outstanding post, I think people should larn a lot from
    this weblog its real user pleasant. So much superb information on here :
    D. http://321journal.com/2018/11/30/hoodia-diet-safe-and-easy-3/

    ReplyDelete
  51. Outstanding post, I think people should larn a lot from this weblog
    its real user pleasant. So much superb information on here
    :D. http://321journal.com/2018/11/30/hoodia-diet-safe-and-easy-3/

    ReplyDelete
  52. The lender decides on the payday mortgage APR.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this blog.
    I am hoping to view the same high-grade content by you in the future as well.

    In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my very own site now ;
    )

    ReplyDelete
  54. I've been browsing on-line more than 3 hours these days, yet I
    never discovered any fascinating article like yours.
    It is lovely worth sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and
    bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the net can be much more useful
    than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa?
    My website addresses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I feel
    we could greatly benefit from each other. If you're interested feel free to send me an e-mail.

    I look forward to hearing from you! Terrific blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  56. It's truly very difficult in this busy life to listen news on TV, therefore I simply
    use the web for that reason, and take the
    hottest news.

    ReplyDelete
  57. I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be
    delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly
    the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike. https://ketolifediet.net/

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hi colleagues, pleasant paragraph and nice arguments commented at this place,
    I am really enjoying by these.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say
    that I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any
    case I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon! http://localdiningguides.com/groups/heres-a-fat-loss-for-idiots-tip-pick-good-nutrition-plan-990931187/

    ReplyDelete
  60. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that
    I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing
    to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon! http://localdiningguides.com/groups/heres-a-fat-loss-for-idiots-tip-pick-good-nutrition-plan-990931187/

    ReplyDelete
  61. Relying on the fish you've gotten in your system you have several
    choices for feed.

    ReplyDelete
  62. The loan arranger works in association with established lenders.

    ReplyDelete
  63. But an investigation has discovered that Smith Mortuary, a small Columbus funeral
    residence, didn't secure those clients' prepaid funeral funds in a belief or an insurance coverage coverage,
    as state regulation requires.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Banks have generated Eco-friendly assertion of the transaction and ship messages to the person for the payment reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just
    sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything.
    Do you have any tips for rookie blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Hello there! This post could not be written any better!

    Reading through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!

    He always kept preaching about this. I am going to send
    this post to him. Fairly certain he will have a very good read.
    Many thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  67. It's impressive that you are getting thoughts from this article as well as from our dialogue made at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  68. I'm not sure why but this site is loading incredibly slow
    for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end?
    I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

    ReplyDelete
  69. I always emailed this blog post page to all my friends, since if like to read it then my
    links will too.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Really when someone doesn't understand afterward its up
    to other visitors that they will assist, so here it takes place.

    ReplyDelete
  71. I like this post, enjoyed this one regards for posting. https://www.payzet.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=19451

    ReplyDelete
  72. Howdy this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience.

    Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  73. hello!,I really like your writing so so much!
    percentage we be in contact exfra approximately your article onn AOL?
    I require an expert in this area to unravel my problem.
    May be that is you! Having a lpok ahead to peer you.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Good day! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my
    comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  75. What's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I
    have discovered It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads.
    I am hoping to contribute & aid other users like
    its helped me. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  76. If some one wants expert view regarding blogging after that i suggest him/her
    to go to see this web site, Keep up the pleasant job.

    ReplyDelete
  77. ... [Trackback]

    [...] Read More: cheddikulam-news.net/வவுனியாவில்-சிங்களவர்கள/ [...]

    ReplyDelete
  78. 884983 471625Thanks for this amazing post! It has long been quite valuable. I wish that you will carry on posting your wisdom with us. 517199

    ReplyDelete
  79. I'm really impressed with your writing skills and
    also with the format for your blog. Is that this a
    paid subject matter or did you customize it yourself?
    Either way keep up the excellent high quality writing, it's uncommon to peer a great
    blog like this one these days..

    ReplyDelete

Dream Center

Special Offer

Special Offer
Domain + Hosting & Web Design விஷேட கழிவுடன்

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

O/L Pass Papers & Books

Send Your News


✔✔ பிரபல செய்திகள் ✔✔

பார்வையாளர்கள்

 
Support : Website Design | Online Ceylon Media Unit | Online Ceylon Web Designing
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2016. Tes News - All Rights Reserved