Admin-message ONLINECEYLON.NET செய்தித் தளம் உங்களை அன்புடன் வரவேற்கிறது.. Admin-message
Headlines
Admin-message

நல்லிணக்கத்திற்காக மற்றுமொரு திருமணம் செய்து கொண்டாரா மஹிந்த?

Published on Monday, December 3, 2018 | December 03, 2018

நல்லிணக்கத்திற்காக மற்றுமொரு திருமணம் செய்து கொண்டாரா மஹிந்த?

பேருவளையில் நேற்று இடம்பெற்ற திருமணம் வைபவம் ஒன்றில் பிரதமர் மஹிந்த ராஜபக்ஷ கலந்து கொண்டார்.

இதன்போது எடுத்துக் கொண்ட புகைப்படங்கள் குறித்து சமூக வலைத்தளங்களில் சர்ச்சைக்குரிய வகையில் கருத்து வெளியிடப்பட்டு வருகின்றன.

நல்லிணக்கிற்காக முஸ்லிம் பெண்ணை மஹிந்த திருமணம் செய்து கொண்டதாக சமூக வலைத்தள பதிவுகளில் குறிப்பிடப்பட்டுள்ளது.

நாட்டில் அரசியல் ஸ்திரத்தன்மை ஏற்பட்டுள்ள நிலையில், இனங்களுக்கு இடையில் முறுகல் நிலையை ஏற்படுத்தும் வகையில் இவ்வாறான தகவல் பரப்பப்பட்டு வருவதாக சுட்டிக்காட்டப்பட்டுள்ளது.

சர்ச்சைக்குரிய முறையில் பிரதமராக தெரிவு செய்யப்பட்ட மஹிந்த ராஜபக்ஷ தலைமையிலான அரசாங்கம், கடந்த ஒன்றரை மாதங்களாக செயற்பட்டு வருகின்றன.

இதன் காரணமாக பல்வேறு அரசியல் பழிவாங்கல்கள் முன்னெடுக்கப்பட்டு வரும் நிலையில், மஹிந்த ராஜபக்சவுக்கு சேறு பூசும் நடவடிக்கை ஒன்று முன்னெடுக்கப்பட்டுள்ளதாக குறிப்பிடப்படுகின்றது.

திருமண நிகழ்வில் களுத்துறை மாவட்ட உறுப்பினர் பியல் நிஷாந்தவும் கலந்து கொண்டார்.
நண்பர்களுக்கு பகிரவும் :





13 comments:

  1. The point of the game is location black and white tiles down on the game board and
    "capture" your opponent's pieces. Additionally you need to confirm you provide valuable information. https://918kiss.bid/games/ace333

    ReplyDelete
  2. The point of the game is location black and white tiles
    down on the game board and "capture" your opponent's pieces.
    Additionally you need to confirm you provide valuable
    information. https://918kiss.bid/games/ace333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your job is actually stop associated with them. Farmville will provide you with hours of entertainment on your Playstation.
    Often ends up in something going wrong, but oh well it's
    big fun. http://www.peekabooinspections.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=huiyangzm.cn%2Fcomment%2Fhtml%2F%3F21956.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your job is actually stop associated with them.
    Farmville will provide you with hours of entertainment
    on your Playstation. Often ends up in something going wrong, but oh well it's big fun. http://www.peekabooinspections.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=huiyangzm.cn%2Fcomment%2Fhtml%2F%3F21956.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just don't give up and persist marketing simply because it
    will be rewarded sooner or later. Freelance sites
    are especially useful because they have ratings of online marketers.

    So how do you ensure website attract good traffic? https://918.cafe/home/3win81/54-3win8-mobile-slot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just don't give up and persist marketing simply because it will be rewarded sooner or later.
    Freelance sites are especially useful because they have ratings of online marketers.
    So how do you ensure website attract good traffic? https://918.cafe/home/3win81/54-3win8-mobile-slot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Top-notch slot websites feature special games from day
    to day that feature fixed (guaranteed) jackpots. He walked away with a stunning 1.5 billion dollar payout for the next quarter of a century. http://thornton2.com/link/redir.php?redir=http%3A%2F%2Fthehigymuchi.mihanblog.com%2Fpost%2F26&r=17

    ReplyDelete
  8. Top-notch slot websites feature special games
    from day to day that feature fixed (guaranteed) jackpots.
    He walked away with a stunning 1.5 billion dollar payout for the next quarter of a century. http://thornton2.com/link/redir.php?redir=http%3A%2F%2Fthehigymuchi.mihanblog.com%2Fpost%2F26&r=17

    ReplyDelete
  9. List building is earlier and significant step advertising online.
    Present them within a professional manner and generate a reputation being a good solid
    researcher. Put together nice, useful content for
    readers. http://www.tacticalphysician.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=918kiss.bid%2Fdownloads%2F220-download-lpe88

    ReplyDelete
  10. List building is earlier and significant step advertising online.
    Present them within a professional manner and
    generate a reputation being a good solid researcher.
    Put together nice, useful content for readers. http://www.tacticalphysician.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=918kiss.bid%2Fdownloads%2F220-download-lpe88

    ReplyDelete
  11. Submit some good work on various directories that means you can be viewed.
    Aim to please your customers and they'll always
    come back for higher. Don't just write a
    five paragraph article just rambling. https://onmogul.com/products/h-s-ng-n-nl-n-s-n-games-like-918kiss

    ReplyDelete
  12. Submit some good work on various directories that means you
    can be viewed. Aim to please your customers and they'll always come back for higher.
    Don't just write a five paragraph article just rambling. https://onmogul.com/products/h-s-ng-n-nl-n-s-n-games-like-918kiss

    ReplyDelete
  13. Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your site on my
    iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the info you provide here and can't wait
    to take a look when I get home. I'm surprised
    at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone ..

    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, fantastic site!
    I want to to thank you for this very good read!! I certainly enjoyed every bit of it.

    I have you book-marked to check out new stuff you It is perfect time to make some
    plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
    I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some
    interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles referring
    to this article. I want to read more things about it! http://cspan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Dream Center

Special Offer

Special Offer
Domain + Hosting & Web Design விஷேட கழிவுடன்

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

O/L Pass Papers & Books

Send Your News


✔✔ பிரபல செய்திகள் ✔✔

பார்வையாளர்கள்

 
Support : Website Design | Online Ceylon Media Unit | Online Ceylon Web Designing
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2016. Tes News - All Rights Reserved