அம்பாறையில் தமிழர் ஒருவர் மீது கடுமையாக தாக்கிய மர்ம கும்பல், மோட்டார் வாகனத்தை தீக்கிரையாக்கிய சம்பவம் அப்பகுதியில் பரபரப்பை ஏற்படுத்தியுள்ளது.
நாவிதன்வெளி பிரதேசத்திற்குட்பட்ட பகுதியில் இன்று அதிகாலை 1:30 அளவில் 11/133 ம் இலக்க மத்தியமுகாம் வீட்டிலே இச்சம்பவம் இடம்பெற்றுள்ளது. நான்கு பேர் கொண்ட கும்பல் வீட்டிற்கு வந்து சம்பவத்தை அரங்கேற்றியுள்ளனர்.
இதுகுறித்து தாக்குதலுக்குள்ளான கந்தமுத்து நடராசா என்பவர் கூறுகையில்,
வீட்டின் வெளி மண்டபத்தில் உறங்கிக்கொண்டிருந்த என்னை எழுப்பி நடராசா கிருபாகரன் எனும் வெளிநாட்டில் வசித்து வரும் எனது மூன்றாவது மகன் எங்கே? வரச்சொல்லு என விசாரித்து கையை மடக்கி தாக்கி கீழே தள்ளிவிட்டு வெளியில் வைக்கப்பட்டிருந்த எனது மூத்த மகனின் மோட்டார் சைக்கிளை பற்ற வைத்து விட்டு அச்சுறுத்தல் காரர்கள் வந்த இரண்டு மோட்டார் வாகனத்திலும் தப்பிச் சென்றதாகவும் தெரிவித்தார்.
கடந்த மாதமும் 2018-11-23 அன்று வந்த இக்கும்பல் இதுபோன்று விசாரித்து தாக்கியுள்ளனர். இது தொடர்பாக மத்தியமுகாம் பொலிஸ் நிலையத்தில் முறைப்பாடு செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளதும் குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது
இச்சம்பவம் தொடர்பாக மத்தியமுகாம் பொலிசாரும், அம்பாறை தடயவியல் பகுப்பாய்வு பொலிசாரும் மேலதிக விசாரணையை மேற்கொண்டு வருகின்றனர்.






When the actual first is planning a good Xmas
ReplyDeleteparty, one must remember to search for the necessary food and drinks.
France invented it and we embraced this beautiful "thing".
The cooking games also consist of preparing in the morning. http://www.goodnews.org.tw/a98.php?a%5B%5D=%3Ca+href%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2F918.cafe%2Fhome%2Flpe888%2F52-lpe88-lucky-palace-casino%3Elpe88+download%3C%2Fa%3E
It’s perfect time to make some plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy.
ReplyDeleteI’ve read this post and if I could I wish
to counsel you some attention-grabbing things or tips. Perhaps you could
write next articles regarding this article.
I want to learn even more things approximately
it! There's definately a lot to learn about this issue.
I love all of the points you made. I have been surfing on-line
more than three hours lately, but I by no means found any
interesting article like yours. It's lovely price enough for me.
Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content as you did, the net can be a lot
more useful than ever before. http://foxnews.org/
When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several
ReplyDeleteemails with the same comment. Is there any way
you can remove me from that service? Thanks a lot!
I've learn some just right stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting.
ReplyDeleteI wonder how so much effort you place to
create this sort of magnificent informative website.
An intriguing discussion is definitely worth comment. I believe that you need to write more about this subject matter, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people don't speak about such issues.
ReplyDeleteTo the next! Best wishes!!
What's up mates, how is all, and what you would like to say on the topic of this paragraph, in my view
ReplyDeleteits genuinely remarkable designed for me.
I used to be recommended this website by means of my cousin. I am no longer certain whether this publish is written by way of him as
ReplyDeleteno one else recognize such designated about my problem. You're amazing!
Thanks!
... [Trackback]
ReplyDelete[...] Read More: cheddikulam-news.net/வெளிநாட்டில்-உள்ள-மகனை-க/ [...]
We absolutely love your blog and find most of
ReplyDeleteyour post's to be just what I'm looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content
available for you? I wouldn't mind composing a
post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write
concerning here. Again, awesome blog!
646651 624379I really like your article. Its evident that you have a lot knowledge on this topic. Your points are well made and relatable. Thanks for writing engaging and interesting material. 768013
ReplyDeleteichh absolut Ihre Websijte .. Ausgezeichnete Farben uund Thema.
ReplyDeleteHaben Sie buiild Diese erstaunlioche Webssite sich selbst?
Bitte antworteen Sie miir zurück, als ich michh auff Hoffnung, erstellen meione gan eigene
Blog und würde gerne wissen, herauszufinden, woo Sie habe diese von oder was die.
Prost!