பிரித்தானியாவில் அரசியல் தஞ்சம் கோரி (விசா) அனுமதி மறுக்கப்பட்ட தமிழர்கள் யாரையும் நாடுகடத்த வேண்டாம் என்று அந்த நாட்டின் அரசாங்கத்திடம் கோரப்பட்டுள்ளது.
இதுதொடர்பில் பிரித்தானிய தொழிற்கட்சியின் நாடாளுமன்ற உறுப்பினர்கள் குழு ஒன்று, பிரித்தானிய ராஜாங்க செயலாளர் சஜிட் ஜாவிட்டுக்கு கடிதம் ஒன்றை அனுப்பியுள்ளது.
நாட்டில் தற்போது நிலவுகின்ற அரசியல் சூழ்நிலைகளை கருத்திற்கொண்டு, அவர்களை நாடுகடத்துவதை
நிறுத்துமாறு அந்த கடிதத்தில்கோ ரப்பட்டுள்ளது.
ஜோன் ரியான், சியோபாயின் மெக்டோனா, வெஸ் ஸ்டீரிங், ஸ்டெஃபன் திம்ஸ், மைக் கேப்ஸ், விரேந்திர ஷர்மா மற்றும் கரேத் தோமஸ் ஆகிய தொழிற்கட்சி நாடாளுமன்ற உறுப்பினர்கள் இணைந்து இந்த கடிததத்தை அனுப்பியுள்ளனர்.



Do not place false ads on blogs or websites about Google Ads with links attached.
ReplyDeleteDo not delay- find the article(s) that you must re-edit and go ahead and these more delicious!
Anything worth having is never easy to acquire. http://www.gamblingroute.com/how-points-are-calculated-in-baccarat-game/
Hello, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.
ReplyDeleteWhen I look at your blog in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet
Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted
to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, superb blog! https://rapidresultstesto.org/
I got this web page from my friend who shared with me on the topic
ReplyDeleteof this website and now this time I am browsing this website
and reading very informative articles or reviews here. https://dronexproreviews.com/
Brian eventually returned to Nj-new jersey while Rob stayed
ReplyDeletein Alabama. Watching the movements of the music conductor, Cab Calloway, is like watching a sunset on a hot summer day. http://sht.96.lt/skyspirit777791553
Brian eventually returned to Nj-new jersey while Rob stayed in Alabama.
ReplyDeleteWatching the movements of the music conductor, Cab Calloway, is like watching a sunset
on a hot summer day. http://sht.96.lt/skyspirit777791553