Admin-message ONLINECEYLON.NET செய்தித் தளம் உங்களை அன்புடன் வரவேற்கிறது.. Admin-message
Headlines
Admin-message

மஹிந்த ராஜபக்ஷவுக்கு எதிராக, இன்று இரண்டாவது தடவையாக வெற்றிக்கொண்டுள்ளோம்.

Published on Friday, November 16, 2018 | November 16, 2018


மஹிந்த ராஜபக்ஷவுக்கு எதிராக, சபையில் முன்வைக்கப்பட்ட நம்பிக்கையில்லாப்
பிரேரணையை, இரண்டாவது தடவையாக வெற்றிக்கொண்டுள்ளோம் என, நாடாளுமன்ற உறுப்பினர் பாட்டலி சம்பிக்க ரணவக்க தெரிவித்தார்.

நாடாளுமன்ற சபை நடவடிக்கைகளின் பின்னர், அங்கிருந்த வெ ளியேறிய அவர், ஊடகங்களக்கு கருத்து தெரிவிக்கும் போதே மேற்கண்டவாறு தெரிவித்தார்.
நண்பர்களுக்கு பகிரவும் :





73 comments:

  1. I have been surfing online more than three hours as of late, yet I never found any
    fascinating article like yours. It is lovely
    value sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did,
    the internet can be much more helpful than ever before.
    I am sure this post has touched all the internet visitors, its really really good
    piece of writing on building up new web site. I will right away seize your rss as I can not to find your email subscription link or newsletter
    service. Do you’ve any? Please let me recognise in order that I may subscribe.
    Thanks. http://foxnews.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good post. I am facing some of these issues as
    well.. https://totalenergygarcinia.org/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good post. I am facing some of these issues as well.. https://totalenergygarcinia.org/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's awesome to pay a visit this web page and reading the views of all mates concerning this post,
    while I am also zealous of getting know-how. https://testodrex.org/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's awesome to pay a visit this web page and reading
    the views of all mates concerning this post, while I am also
    zealous of getting know-how. https://testodrex.org/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mode of telling all in this article is truly fastidious,
    all be able to effortlessly be aware of it, Thanks a lot. https://cudamax.net/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mode of telling all in this article is truly fastidious, all be
    able to effortlessly be aware of it, Thanks a lot. https://cudamax.net/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I genuinely enjoy looking through on this internet site, it
    contains great posts. https://verocream.net/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I genuinely enjoy looking through on this internet
    site, it contains great posts. https://verocream.net/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The flower varieties vary every week, relying on what Wheeler has left over, so Crabtree stated she normally does
    not pay too much attention to the colors she sends every affected person.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Calorie intake from these drinks — most of which have no dietary profit — has increased virtually threefold because the late Nineteen Seventies.
    The increase accounts for about half the total per-capita rise
    in calorie consumption over the same period.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cash advance charges typically vary from 2% to 5% of
    the cash advance quantity, with extra bank cards charging on the upper end.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Take the flowers out to a position where you may apply lacquer without damaging something around.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hydroponics gardening is straightforward, reasonably priced, and might give you fresh produce, flowers, herbs and spices all 12 months spherical.

    ReplyDelete
  15. As soon as the lender is satisfied together with his concerns, he will immediately move an quantity up to £one
    thousand and a compensation span of 1 month.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simun—who final 12 months captured and shared
    the scents of deep-fried Atlantic cod, chocolate milk,
    and a peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwich so as to simulate the expertise
    of consuming foods which are threatened by the extinction of
    their substances—came throughout the acuta when she was asked to create a New York-particular olfactory expertise for the NYC Makers” exhibition, at the Museum of Arts and
    Design.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This coated new filters, and the price of modifying 30-foot
    tanks once used to cultivate oysters.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Is there a lender out there who can help me or a panel beater within the cape
    town space prepared to do the work and be paid monthly?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wayy cool! Einige sehr extrem gültige Punkte!

    Ich schätze Sie schreibe des nach pllus Rest der Webseite auch sehr wirklich gut.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Show love rose flowers hd wallpaper and film.

    ReplyDelete
  21. My flowers have been shades of purples and whites, so I had each the purples
    and the whites, together with freesia and roses.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Arrived the same day and with a beautiful bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  23. La création de sites web, c'est notre métier.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Since 1998, now we have worked onerous to provide our customers with the freshest, most superb flowers potential.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I sent these flowers to my Aunt's funeral and my cousin simply sent me an e-mail at present with a picture of the flowers one week after they had been delivered.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Their floristry together with their design expertise fuse
    together to create outstanding and out of this world flower arrangements and bouquets; designed significantly for one's
    special occasion or occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Although we have no idea if they have had to settle for stricter compensation terms or having to
    pay more payment in return for a fast cash advance with no credit test.

    ReplyDelete
  28. You'll assume that getting a loan inside hours is a improbable concept.

    And you would not be unsuitable as usually banks and lenders have quite a few events in place.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for a fantastic expertise and delightful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  30. But what's Crops did come and work they are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  31. All the information that you are required to fill on the
    application varieties is simple and really basic, for example you would want to offer your full
    names, give your property and work handle, your earnings and another few particulars.

    You will not be subjected to lengthy processes to search out out whether you
    are credit worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hallo, wollte nur sagen, ich genossen Dise Artikel. Es
    war iinspirierend hilfreich. Halten Sie über die Entsendung!

    ReplyDelete
  33. They ask that you've got a checking account which has not been over drafted recently and that you've a
    little bit of job historical past.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ich mag, was euch Regel. Solch Deckung! Halten Sie sich
    die hervorragende genial funktioniert Jungs Ich habe euch
    zu meine persönliche Blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  35. If you happen to simply heard the news, and the funeral
    companies have already taken place, it's still acceptable to ship a flower association to the house of a surviving family member.

    ReplyDelete
  36. To meet some of these demands you'll be able to take up small money loans and pay
    off them after you have your pay in your account.

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is a good tip particularly to those new to the
    blogosphere. Short but very precise info… Thank you for sharing
    this one. A must read post!

    ReplyDelete
  38. It now has the power to crack down on standard payday lenders and the more shadowy online
    lenders, but it is unclear how the CFPB will prioritize its approach.

    ReplyDelete
  39. However, I am additionally very sympathetic to Summers' position and am deeply involved about the long run economic trends we see right now across the globe.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Look through the Aquaponics Rising Provides that we offer.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Is the number one flower supply service in Eire.

    ReplyDelete
  42. A person essentially lend a hand to make critically articles I'd state.

    This is the first time I frequented your web page and
    to this point? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this actual submit incredible.
    Fantastic process!

    ReplyDelete
  43. This company stands behind their customers and give Great customer support!....The flowers arrived wilted
    and didn't last the following day.

    ReplyDelete
  44. As quickly as folks made it to the front of the line and into the lobby, they pulled out
    their phone, photographing the flower and with all of it
    the other raised arms of the onlookers.

    ReplyDelete
  45. The flowers arrived contemporary, cool, and on time.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thanks in support of sharing such a good opinion, piece of writing is fastidious, thats why i have read it
    entirely

    ReplyDelete
  47. Jeder liebt, waas euxh Regel. Diese Art der Arbeit und kluge Berichterstattung!
    Halten Sie sich die hervorragende sehr gut funktfioniert Jungs
    Ich habe eingebaut euch zu unsere Blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Water-based gardening is really useful for individuals who have
    a limited quantity of house in their backyard or those that need to
    preserve an indoor backyard as a result of natural mild is not always obtainable.

    ReplyDelete
  49. You ought to take part in a contest for one of the highest quality blogs on the internet.

    I'm going to highly recommend this website!

    ReplyDelete
  50. So so as to add an image to our sidebar we'll do: we'll paper presentation subjects do is simply click activate plugin.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Ich habe gelesen einige ausgezeichnete Sachen hier.
    Definitiv Preis bookmarkingg Änderungsvorschlägen.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Es ist ein genial Artikel für alle Web Besucher; sie nnehmen bekommen Vorteil von ihm bin ich mir sicher.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Thanks for sending such beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  54. As a way to help individuals in conveying heartiest needs to family members
    residing miles away, the web reward store supplies efficient flower
    supply in India.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Hi there to all, for the reason that I am in fact eager of reading this webpage's post to be updated daily.

    It includes good information.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Once the way of traveling is decided, you can start booking rooms in hotels
    within the destinations you'll be traveling to.

    An 'aged' firm who has a lengthy standing in the local community may have its benefits on the younger 'top gun' form of firm in this it's
    established trust, loyalty and respect amongst the people it represents which is
    improbable to go away town overnight. This is why it's very important for you to definitely determine what a personal
    injury attorney does, and have the contact information of a injury lawyer until you are
    in the accident.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Oi Existem mais artigos relacionados a este em seu blog
    ? tenho muito interesse em me informar mais e adorei com a maneira
    que foi explicado o conteúdo . Caso possa me
    orientar serei muito grato

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hello superb website! Does running a blog like this require
    a large amount of work? I've very little knowledge of coding but I was hoping
    to start my own blog in the near future. Anyway, should you have any
    ideas or tips for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject but I simply needed to ask.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Pretty ϲomlonent of content. I just stumbled upon your website
    and inn accession capital to claim that I get in fact loved account your wеblog postѕ.
    Ꭺny way I will bе subscribing for your ffeeԀs ⲟr even I
    fulfillment you access constantly quickly. https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  60. Pretty cоmponent of content. I just stumbled upon your website annd in acceѕsion capitaⅼ to claim that I get in fact loѵed
    account your webⅼpog posts. Any way I will be subscribing for yoir feeds
    or even I fulfillment you access costantly quickly. https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  61. I am continually invstigating online for articles that can aid me.

    Thanks! https://Barrierislandorganics.com/university-of-maryland-medical-center-report-on-the-benefits-of-turmeric/

    ReplyDelete
  62. I am continually invstigating online for articles
    that can aid me. Thanks! https://Barrierislandorganics.com/university-of-maryland-medical-center-report-on-the-benefits-of-turmeric/

    ReplyDelete
  63. Right here is the right site for anybody who wants to understand
    this topic. You understand so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really will need to…HaHa).
    You certainly put a fresh spin on a subject that's been discussed for ages.
    Great stuff, just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  64. eu realmente gosto quando me deparo com artigos tão bem redigidos quanto o que pude encontrar neste portal .
    Vou continuar acessando esta página pois gostei muito dos seus artigos .

    ReplyDelete
  65. Heyɑ i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I in finding It really useful
    & itt helped me oᥙt a lot. I hope to give one
    thing again аnd aid others lіke you aided
    me. https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  66. Heyɑ i'm for the first tiime here. I came across this boаrd
    and I in finding It really useful & it helped me outt a lot.
    I hope to give one thing agƄain and aid others like you aided me. https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  67. ... [Trackback]

    [...] Find More Informations here: cheddikulam-news.net/மஹிந்த-ராஜபக்ஷவுக்கு-எதி/ [...]

    ReplyDelete
  68. Então é isso, gostou do artigo, deixe seu comentário. http://working.bigdesignevents.com/tiki-index.php?page=UserPagemitchgilyardnufaforn

    ReplyDelete
  69. Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative.
    I'm going to watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if you continue this in future.

    Many people will be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Hello there! I could have sworn I've visited
    this website before but after going through a few of the posts
    I realized it's new to me. Anyways, I'm certainly pleased
    I came across it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back frequently!

    ReplyDelete

Dream Center

Special Offer

Special Offer
Domain + Hosting & Web Design விஷேட கழிவுடன்

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

O/L Pass Papers & Books

Send Your News


✔✔ பிரபல செய்திகள் ✔✔

பார்வையாளர்கள்

 
Support : Website Design | Online Ceylon Media Unit | Online Ceylon Web Designing
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2016. Tes News - All Rights Reserved