Admin-message ONLINECEYLON.NET செய்தித் தளம் உங்களை அன்புடன் வரவேற்கிறது.. Admin-message
Headlines
Admin-message

மாவீரர்நாள் நிகழ்வுகளை தடை செய்யக்கோரி கோப்பாய் காவல்துறை நீதிமன்றில் மனு

Published on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 | November 21, 2018

தமிழீழ விடுதலைப் புலிகள் அமைப்பில் உயிரிழந்தவர்களை நினைவுகூரும் மாவீரர் நாள் நிகழ்வுகள் வரும் 27ஆம் திகதி நடத்துவதற்கு தடை கோரிய கோப்பாய் காவல்துறையினரின் மனு மீதான கட்டளை நாளை மறுதினம் வெள்ளிக்கிழமை வழங்கப்படும் என யாழ்ப்பாணம் நீதிமன்ற நீதிவான் சின்னத்துரை சதீஸ்தரன் அறிவித்தார்.

இந்த மனு இன்று பிற்பகல் நீதிமன்றால் விசாரணைக்கு எடுக்கப்பட்டது.

“கோப்பாயில் இராணுவத்தின் 512ஆவது படைத்தளம் அமைந்துள்ள (மாவீரர் துயிலும் இல்லம்) காணிக்கு முன்பாக உள்ள சிறிதரன் என்பவருடைய காணி துப்புரவு செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளது. அங்கு மாவீரர் நாள் நிகழ்வுகள் நடத்தப்படவுள்ளன.

அத்துடன் யாழ்ப்பாண பல்கலைக்கழக வளாகத்திலும் மாவீரர் நாள் நிகழ்வுகள் நடத்தப்படவுள்ளன. அது தொடர்பில் எமக்கு ஆட்சேபனை இல்லை“ என்று கோப்பாய் காவல்துறையினர் நீதிமன்றில் சமர்ப்பணம் செய்தனர்.

மனுவில் எதிர் மனுதாரர் தொடர்பில் குறிப்பிடப்படவில்லையே? என்று மன்று கேள்வி எழுப்பியது.

எந்த நபர் மீதும் குற்றச்சாட்டு இல்லை என்று காவல்துறையினர் குறிப்பிட்டனர்.

அதனால் மனு மீதான கட்டளையை நாளைமறுதினம் வெள்ளிக்கிழமை வழங்குவதாக மன்று அறிவித்து மனுவை ஒத்திவைத்தது.

இதேவேளை வழக்கின் மீதான கட்டளை வெளி வரும் முன்னரே நீதிவானின் கட்டளையின் பிரதி போன்ற போலி ஆவணம் ஒன்றும் சமூக ஊடகங்களில் வெளிவந்துள்ளது.

அதில் வழக்கு இலக்கமிடப்படவில்லை. திகதியில் தவறு. தண்டனைச் சட்டக்கோவை இலக்கம் தவறாக உள்ளதுடன் , நீதிவானின் கையொப்பம் காணப்படவில்லை அத்துடன் கடிதத்தில் எழுத்துப்பிழைகள் , சொற்பிழைகள் காணப்படுகின்றமை குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது.

நண்பர்களுக்கு பகிரவும் :





11 comments:

  1. Imagine if that's your site, how arthritis often would be clicking
    to your site? The secret's to create activity and content which
    unfortunately develops natural following, linking and conveying. http://Hmark.net/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=918kiss.bid%2Fgames%2Flpe888

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagine if that's your site, how arthritis often would
    be clicking to your site? The secret's to create activity and content which unfortunately develops
    natural following, linking and conveying. http://Hmark.net/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=918kiss.bid%2Fgames%2Flpe888

    ReplyDelete
  3. But is it sufficient to obtain you product the individual?

    Customers will definitely spend hours in stores trying to
    look for customized birthday gifts for the other individual.
    Bring those characteristics to his attention the moment. https://www.3king88.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. But is it sufficient to obtain you product the individual?
    Customers will definitely spend hours in stores trying to look for customized birthday gifts for the other individual.
    Bring those characteristics to his attention the moment. https://www.3king88.net/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this post is fastidious, my younger sister is analyzing
    these kinds of things, so I am going to inform her.
    Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse
    your blog on my iphone during lunch break.

    I enjoy the knowledge you present here and can't wait to take a
    look when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone ..

    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow,
    very good site! I’ve been surfing online more than three hours as
    of late, but I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours.
    It is beautiful value sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all
    site owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did,
    the net can be much more useful than ever before.
    http://Www.cspan.net/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, this was an incredibly good post. Finding the time and actual effort to generate a top notch article… but what can I say… I hesitate a lot
    and never manage to get anything done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You completed several fine points there. I did a search on the matter and found the majority of folks will
    consent with your blog. http://k2.akademitelkom.ac.id/?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=185026

    ReplyDelete
  8. You completed several fine points there. I did a search on the matter
    and found the majority of folks will consent with your blog. http://k2.akademitelkom.ac.id/?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=185026

    ReplyDelete
  9. Popular blogs are popular purely because they provide value to their
    readers, ie, solutions to problems. Now a ton of people who hate create
    love to dicuss! The Internet market keeps changing ultimately. https://918kiss.poker/downloads

    ReplyDelete
  10. Popular blogs are popular purely because they provide value to their readers, ie,
    solutions to problems. Now a ton of people who hate
    create love to dicuss! The Internet market keeps changing ultimately. https://918kiss.poker/downloads

    ReplyDelete
  11. ... [Trackback]

    [...] Read More: cheddikulam-news.net/மாவீரர்நாள்-நிகழ்வுகளை-த/ [...]

    ReplyDelete

Dream Center

Special Offer

Special Offer
Domain + Hosting & Web Design விஷேட கழிவுடன்

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

O/L Pass Papers & Books

Send Your News


✔✔ பிரபல செய்திகள் ✔✔

பார்வையாளர்கள்

 
Support : Website Design | Online Ceylon Media Unit | Online Ceylon Web Designing
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2016. Tes News - All Rights Reserved