Admin-message ONLINECEYLON.NET செய்தித் தளம் உங்களை அன்புடன் வரவேற்கிறது.. Admin-message
Headlines
Admin-message

அரசாங்க ஊழியர்களுக்கு ஓர் அதிர்ச்சித் தகவல்…..இந்த மாதச் சம்பளம் அவுட்…??

Published on Thursday, November 22, 2018 | November 22, 2018

இலங்கையில் கடந்த சில வாரங்களாக ஏற்பட்டுள்ள அரசியல் நெருக்கடி காரணமாக இதுவரையில் முழுமையான அரச சேவை முடங்கியுள்ளது.இதுவரையில் முழுமையான அரச சேவையினுள், அனைத்து நடவடிக்கைகளும் தடைப்பட்டுள்ள நிலையில், இடமாற்றம், பதவி உயர்வு உட்பட அனைத்தும் தடைப்பட்டுள்ளது.

இந்நிலையில் அரச ஊழியர்களுக்கு சம்பளம் வழங்குவதிலும் சிக்கல் நிலை ஏற்பட்டுள்ளது. அதற்காக இன்னமும் நிதி ஒதுக்கப்படாமையினால் இந்த நிலைமை ஏற்பட்டுள்ளதாக குறிப்பிடப்படுகின்றது.அரச ஊழியர்களுக்கு சம்பளம் செலுத்துவதற்கு போதுமான பணம் இல்லாத நிலையில், இன்னமும் தீர்வு கிடைக்கவில்லை என கூறப்படுகின்றது.

நவம்பர் மாதம் 25ஆம் திகதி வரையில் அரச ஊழியர்களுக்கு சம்பளம் செலுத்த வேண்டும். எனினும், இதுவரை பல அரச நிறுவனங்களுக்கு பணம் ஒதுக்கப்படவில்லை என தெரியவந்துள்ளது.இதுவரையில் குறைந்த ரீதியில், பாதுகாப்பு பிரிவு உட்பட அத்தியாவசிய சேவைகளுக்கான, சம்பளம் கொடுப்பனவுகளுக்கு நிதி ஒதுக்கப்படவில்லை எனவும், அதற்காக எவ்வித நடவடிக்கைகளும் முன்னெடுக்கப்படவில்லை.

நிதி மற்றும் உரிய அரசாங்கமின்றி பாரிய சிக்கலில் அரச ஊழியர்கள் சிக்கியுள்ளதாக தகவல் வெளியாகியுள்ளது.
நண்பர்களுக்கு பகிரவும் :





6 comments:

  1. Hello there, I found your blog by way of Google even as searching for a related matter,
    your web site got here up, it seems to be great. I've
    bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.[X-N-E-W-L-I-N-S-P-I-N-X]Hello there,
    just changed into alert to your blog through Google,
    and located that it's really informative. I am going to be
    careful for brussels. I will be grateful when you proceed this in future.
    Many other people might be benefited out of your writing. Cheers! https://ketoleanbhb.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, I found your blog by way of Google even as searching for a related matter,
    your web site got here up, it seems to be great.
    I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.[X-N-E-W-L-I-N-S-P-I-N-X]Hello there, just changed into alert to your blog through
    Google, and located that it's really informative.
    I am going to be careful for brussels. I will be grateful when you proceed this
    in future. Many other people might be benefited out of your writing.
    Cheers! https://ketoleanbhb.org/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aside from optimizing your pages, a person also attract search
    engines by building links with similar websites.
    You also can conduct job seminars and interview sessions inside
    a english institutions. http://U.Snapit.at/liveroulettegratuit574575

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aside from optimizing your pages, a person also attract
    search engines by building links with similar websites. You also can conduct job seminars and interview sessions inside a english institutions. http://U.Snapit.at/liveroulettegratuit574575

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately, right here is the thinking numerous nurses
    on the market now. Could create solidify advertising the old behaviour end up being be affected.

    So, how to put all from the into perspective? http://allabout-casino.com/free-slot-machine-current-introduction-online-casino-games/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unfortunately, right here is the thinking numerous nurses on the market now.
    Could create solidify advertising the old behaviour end up being
    be affected. So, how to put all from the into perspective? http://allabout-casino.com/free-slot-machine-current-introduction-online-casino-games/

    ReplyDelete

Dream Center

Special Offer

Special Offer
Domain + Hosting & Web Design விஷேட கழிவுடன்

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

O/L Pass Papers & Books

Send Your News


✔✔ பிரபல செய்திகள் ✔✔

பார்வையாளர்கள்

 
Support : Website Design | Online Ceylon Media Unit | Online Ceylon Web Designing
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2016. Tes News - All Rights Reserved