Admin-message ONLINECEYLON.NET செய்தித் தளம் உங்களை அன்புடன் வரவேற்கிறது.. Admin-message
Headlines
Admin-message

இலங்கை பாராளுமன்றத்தில் இன்று பொலீஸார் மீது மிளகாய்ப்பொடி தண்ணீர்வீச்சு!

Published on Friday, November 16, 2018 | November 16, 2018

நாட்டில் மக்கள் பல இயற்கை அனர்த்தங்களாலும் வாழ்க்கைச் செலவு அதிகரிப்பாலும் பல இன்னல்களை எதிர்நோக்கி இருக்கும் இந்த வேளையில்.
மக்களுக்காக சேவையாற்ற வேண்டிய பாராளுமன்ற உறுப்பினர்கள்

தங்களின் சுய லாபங்களுக்காக தங்களைக் காப்பாற்றிக் கொள்வதற்காக மக்களின் பிரச்சனைகளை தீர்க்கின்ற பாராளுமன்றத்தை ஒரு மல்யுத்த போட்டிக்களமாக மாற்றியிருப்பது இலங்கை மக்களை மட்டுமல்லாது சர்வதேச ரீதியில் ஆச்சரியத்தையும் அவமானத்தையும் ஏற்படுத்தியுள்ளதோடு விமர்சனத்துக்கு உள்ளாகியுள்ளது.

நண்பர்களுக்கு பகிரவும் :





7 comments:

  1. All it needs is, a for detail, and your interest in maintaining a proper public image for
    your venture. Do Website owners want adjust? (E.g., Yes or no).
    Thus, you need to be soft spoken and polite with each of your partner. http://H.U.Fe.N.G.Kuangni.Ub.I.Uk.64@Xp4.Nayana.kr/mysql/ver.php?a%5B%5D=%3Ca+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fdodean.net%2Fonline-casino-reviews-tips%2F%3E918kiss+no+turnover%3C%2Fa%3E

    ReplyDelete
  2. All it needs is, a for detail, and your interest
    in maintaining a proper public image for your venture. Do Website owners want adjust?
    (E.g., Yes or no). Thus, you need to be soft spoken and polite
    with each of your partner. http://H.U.Fe.N.G.Kuangni.Ub.I.Uk.64@Xp4.Nayana.kr/mysql/ver.php?a%5B%5D=%3Ca+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fdodean.net%2Fonline-casino-reviews-tips%2F%3E918kiss+no+turnover%3C%2Fa%3E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet I the need down the road when I may need a greater income standard.
    If you feel you aren't an interesting enough person or you can't find good content.
    Of course, you need visitors to your website. https://918kiss.bid/downloads/78-download-918kiss-casino-games-all-in-one-ios-and-android

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet I the need down the road when I may need a
    greater income standard. If you feel you aren't an interesting enough
    person or you can't find good content. Of course, you need visitors to your
    website. https://918kiss.bid/downloads/78-download-918kiss-casino-games-all-in-one-ios-and-android

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this website so much, bookmarked. https://purihair.org/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't even understand how I finished up here, however
    I thought this submit was good. I don't realize who you might be however definitely
    you're going to a well-known blogger when you are
    not already. Cheers! http://taximaximum.lviv.ua/redirect.php?url=http://Scr888.group/live-casino-games/2486-joker123

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't even understand how I finished up here, however I thought this submit was good.
    I don't realize who you might be however definitely you're going to
    a well-known blogger when you are not already.
    Cheers! http://taximaximum.lviv.ua/redirect.php?url=http://Scr888.group/live-casino-games/2486-joker123

    ReplyDelete

Dream Center

Special Offer

Special Offer
Domain + Hosting & Web Design விஷேட கழிவுடன்

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

O/L Pass Papers & Books

Send Your News


✔✔ பிரபல செய்திகள் ✔✔

பார்வையாளர்கள்

 
Support : Website Design | Online Ceylon Media Unit | Online Ceylon Web Designing
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2016. Tes News - All Rights Reserved