Admin-message ONLINECEYLON.NET செய்தித் தளம் உங்களை அன்புடன் வரவேற்கிறது.. Admin-message
Headlines
Admin-message

முல்லைத்தீவில் 13 வயது சிறுவன் மற்றும் அவனது 74 வயதுடைய கிழட்டு தந்தையும் 5 வயது சிறுமியை பாலியல் துஸ்பிரயோகம் செய்துள்ளனர்

Published on Friday, November 16, 2018 | November 16, 2018

முல்லைத்தீவு முள்ளியவளை பூதன்வயல் பகுதியில் 5 அகவை சிறுமி ஒருவரை பாலியல் துஸ்பிரயோகம் செய்த தந்தை மற்றும் மகன் இருவரையும் முள்ளியவளை பொலீசார் கைதுசெய்துள்ளார்கள்.
இச்சம்பவம் பற்றி தெரியவருகையில்,



முள்ளியவளை பூதன் வயல் பகுதியில் வசித்துவரும் பெண் ஒருவர் தனது 5 அகவை சிறுமியை அயல் வீட்டில் விட்டுவிட்டு வேலைக்கு சென்றுள்ளார்.

இன்னிலையில் அயல் வீட்டில் இருந்த 13 வயது சிறுவனும் 74 வயதுடைய சிறுவனின் தந்தையும் குறித்த சிறுமி மீது பாலியல் துஸ்பிரயோகம் செய்துள்ளார்.

14.11.18 அன்று இந்த சம்பவம் இடம்பெற்றுள்ளது.

சிறுமி பெண் உறுப்பில் வேதனையில் தவித்த போது 15.11.18அன்று முல்லைத்தீவு மாவட்ட மருத்துவ மனைக்கு தாயார் கொண்டு சென்றுள்ளார்.

அங்கு சிறுமியிடம் மேற்கொண்ட விசாரணையின் போது சிறுமி தங்கி நின்ற வீட்டில் உள்ள 13 வயது சிறுவன் மற்றும் அவனது 74 வயதுடைய கிழட்டு தந்தை ஆகியோர் சிறுமி மீது பாலியல் துஸ்பிரயோகம் மேற்கொண்டுள்ளமை தெரியவந்துள்ளது.

(15) அன்று முள்ளியவளை பொலீசார் மேற்கொண்ட விசாரணையின் போது சிறுவன் சம்பவத்தை ஒத்துக் கொண்டுள்ளதை தொடர்ந்து குறித்த சிறுவனையும் சிறுவனின் தந்தையையும் கைதுசெய்த பொலீசார் 16.11.18 இன்று முல்லைத்தீவு மாவட்ட நீதவான் நீதிமன்றில் முன்னிலைப்படுத்த நடவடிக்கை எடுத்துள்ளதாக தெரிவித்துள்ளார்கள்.

பாதிக்கப்பட்ட சிறுமி பரிசோதனைக்காக வவுனியா மருத்துவமனை கொண்டு செல்லப்பட்டுள்ளார்.
நண்பர்களுக்கு பகிரவும் :





77 comments:

  1. I am commenting to make you be aware of of the terrific experience my friend's
    child obtained studying your site. She realized lots of details, with the inclusion of what it is like to possess a very effective coaching
    mindset to have certain people really easily know just exactly a number of impossible subject areas.
    You undoubtedly did more than readers' expected results.
    Thank you for offering the invaluable, dependable,
    revealing and in addition fun guidance on your topic to Mary. https://luminella.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy.
    I've read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting
    things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I want to read even more things about it! https://918.network/casino-games/78-live22

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100 % possible easily convert your blog section in the churning of profit.
    This is the overuse of keywords that identify the content of your website, blog, article,
    along with. Don't make these one giant sales pitch. http://jmft.info/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=scr888.group%2Fother-games-download%2F2494-download-ace333&

    ReplyDelete
  4. 100 % possible easily convert your blog section in the churning of profit.
    This is the overuse of keywords that identify the content of your website, blog,
    article, along with. Don't make these one giant
    sales pitch. http://jmft.info/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=scr888.group%2Fother-games-download%2F2494-download-ace333&

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all
    is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would
    cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so
    I'm not 100% certain. Any tips or advice would be greatly
    appreciated. Thank you https://ketoneboost.net/

    ReplyDelete
  6. WordSearch kids has hundreds of word searches with child friendly themes and
    rich vocabulary words and phrases. You'll get blasted by
    Mr Google Penguin for those kinds of antics, and deservedly
    as a result. https://918Kiss.bid/downloads/216-download-mega888-for-android-and-ios

    ReplyDelete
  7. WordSearch kids has hundreds of word searches with child friendly themes
    and rich vocabulary words and phrases. You'll get blasted by Mr Google Penguin for those kinds
    of antics, and deservedly as a result. https://918Kiss.bid/downloads/216-download-mega888-for-android-and-ios

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it
    but, I'd like to shoot you an e-mail. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested
    in hearing. Either way, great website and I
    look forward to seeing it develop over time.
    Ahaa, its pleasant discussion about this article at this place
    at this website, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at
    this place. Amazing! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
    It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Outstanding choice
    of colors! http://cspan.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Neat post. There is a problem with your web site in web explorer,
    might check this... IE still is the market chief and a good component of other folks will
    omit your excellent writing because of this problem. https://ketoonediet.net/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Neat post. There is a problem with your web site in web explorer, might check this...
    IE still is the market chief and a good component
    of other folks will omit your excellent writing because of this
    problem. https://ketoonediet.net/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I?m not that much of a online reader to be honest but
    your sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later.
    Cheers https://violaskincare.net/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I?m not that much of a online reader to be honest but
    your sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead
    and bookmark your website to come back later.
    Cheers https://violaskincare.net/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have learn several just right stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting.
    I wonder how a lot attempt you place to make any such great
    informative site.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Only wanna remark that you have a very decent website, I enjoy the design it really
    stands out. https://ketoabsoluteforskolin.org/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Only wanna remark that you have a very decent website, I enjoy the design it really stands out. https://ketoabsoluteforskolin.org/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to
    love this web site. Thank you, I will try and check back more
    frequently. How frequently you update your web site? https://crystalwhitesmilekit.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been absent for some time, but now I remember why I
    used to love this web site. Thank you, I will try and check back
    more frequently. How frequently you update your web site? https://crystalwhitesmilekit.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please this is not a joke, if you want to be
    happy like me, simply contact Donald Financial Inc (donaldfinancialinc@) they're genuine if solely you can meet up with the terms and situation, do not delay, He'll make it easier
    to, i want each body on this web site to believe me and call them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. For the most half, Hilary's feedback didn't undermine the
    integrity of the paper,” Fusaro wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The bouquet included roses, but not orchids.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Whoah this weblog is fantastic i love studying your articles.

    Keep up the great work! You understand, a lot of individuals are searching around for this info, you could help them greatly. https://ultrahumanketo.net/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Whoah this weblog is fantastic i love studying your articles.
    Keep up the great work! You understand, a lot of individuals
    are searching around for this info, you could help them greatly. https://ultrahumanketo.net/

    ReplyDelete
  24. These of us in the gardening business are all too aware of simply how sensitive many plant species could be.
    In the pickier varieties, soil circumstances corresponding to moisture ranges and
    pH must be good, or the temperature and lightweight publicity may
    should be controlled with precision.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Association of any desired deal is possible all the time you run wanting cash relating to
    conquer the adversities of life on a previous notice.

    When you could have been worrying to manage up with the hindering requirements,
    you are advised logging on that works to offer you complete comforts on the finish of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Updates will probably be made at aquaponic DIY Auomation Weblog and the new ideas - elements or changes will be updated in this
    Instructable.

    ReplyDelete
  27. On-line lenders have been repeatedly accused - in and out of court
    - of utilizing the cost processing offered by banks to dock borrowers' accounts even after they assume they have paid again their payday mortgage.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Vertical farming with the Omega Garden is a vital step in saving what
    little land we now have left.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great-grandparents and nice-great grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  30. To request a selected delivery time, please type it into the Special Directions” area
    throughout checkout.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Should you determine to go the 'flowers route,' FTD is your one-stop,identical-day delivery store.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Many of these are clustered across the finish of the Bretton Woods System in the
    early Seventies, though there are additionally quite a lot of other episodes ranging from Equatorial Guinea in 1979 to Mozambique in 2004 and
    Malaysia in 2005.

    ReplyDelete
  33. You can get an affordable pH testing equipment from your
    local ironmongery store and test the pH the identical way
    you'd test the water in your pool.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Even the reimbursement plan of these loans is stored straightforward so that debtors can easily pay again the
    mortgage in time plus interest costs. Debtors can fetch Very low
    rate offers by comparing quite a lot of loan presents obtainable over the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  35. There's at all times something to do—like shampoo carpets or clear
    closets—but when we have a funeral service, I get here earlier than 7 get things ready earlier than going to a church.

    ReplyDelete
  36. These crochet flowers are lovely and look very easy.

    ReplyDelete
  37. And so they've completely embraced us. So we feel excellent
    concerning the route of where the funeral trade is
    heading.

    ReplyDelete
  38. An imbalance of any one among these elements can cause the water quality to drop to dangerous circumstances for the
    fish and/or the vegetation and your backyard won't succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Few issues commemorate a birthday as well as the proper bouquet
    of birthday balloons, and a surprise delivery of birthday balloons is a fun and thoughtful present for an individual of any age.

    ReplyDelete
  40. They likewise have a good content of blood potassium.
    With press releases, we become traffic from natural
    google and yahoo listings and natural traffic. Your fun profile
    isn't intended to be serious any way. https://918kiss.poker/downloads

    ReplyDelete
  41. They likewise have a good content of blood potassium.
    With press releases, we become traffic from
    natural google and yahoo listings and natural traffic.
    Your fun profile isn't intended to be serious any way. https://918kiss.poker/downloads

    ReplyDelete
  42. Believe it when you read that you may get a mortgage inside about 2 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Online lenders who do not have the overhead or investor pressure that banks have can afford to
    charge decrease interest rates - but hurry to use Charges are going up, quick.

    ReplyDelete
  44. My brother suggested I might like this website.
    He was once entirely right. This post actually made my day.
    You cann't believe simply how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  45. It was a tough day at the workplace and after receiving these,
    her day brightened.

    ReplyDelete
  46. This will insure you'll all the time know what I've been up
    to and the place you'll find me!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Amongst of the flower shop Wreath gallery singapore will surely
    reside as much as all your expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your weblog.
    Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility
    issues? A number of my blog readers have complained about my blog not working correctly in Explorer
    but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this issue?

    ReplyDelete
  49. Specific Atlanta flower supply and similar day flower delivery wherever in the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Under 60 day loans there is no such thing as a requirement for safety placement
    to be achieved by the borrower.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Some families might request a specific theme for funeral flowers
    for the service.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Some on-line flower shops raise their prices around particular events like Valentine's Day, Mom's Day, Christmas, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  53. It's a famend incontrovertible fact that in international locations like India,
    sellers compel consumers to make funds in money and principally don't desire some other mode of
    cost. Sir, if you consider it, then the whole lot shall be easy.
    Be in your standing!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Ich bin nicht mehr sicher, wo Sie Informationen,
    aber große Thema. I muss verbringen einige Zeit herausszufinden viel mehr oder herauszufinden mehr.
    Danke für ausgezeichnete info Ich war auf der Suche nach auf
    der Suchbe nach dies iinfo für meime Mission.

    ReplyDelete
  55. These are basically assets given to the borrower to take care of his bills
    corresponding to for paying your Childs schooling fees,
    tuition fees, for imbursement of utility payments, for
    medical payments, hospital bills, and many extra.
    These funds thus assist the debtors to recuperate their financial issues.

    Money Advance UK is modified with easy and manageable features
    for offering instantaneous money to people in want of money.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Therapeutic massage therapy could support in addition to
    it may additionally be an excellent idea to combine therapeutic massage remedy and likewise acupuncture therapy with
    each other.

    ReplyDelete
  57. As for it being too sizzling in AZ, you could possibly paint the tyres
    white (see pic), encompass them with something (see pic and my step eight),
    bury them (see pic), or place the pond in shade (eg the north facet
    of your home, or develop somthing on the south aspect of the pond see my younger banana palms and sugarcane in step 1).
    Your roof suggestion is a superb concept, especially
    in the event you make it a part of a aquaponics system (plenty of ideas on the Web).

    ReplyDelete
  58. Great article! That is the type of information that should be shared across the net.
    Disgrace on Google for no longer positioning this submit upper!
    Come on over and talk over with my site . Thank you
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  59. 2. Look for the much convenient online payday loans corporations.

    ReplyDelete
  60. What's up to every body, it's my first pay a visit of this blog; this blog
    includes remarkable and genuinely excellent information in support of visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  61. If you are in need of any type of mortgage simply contact him now via: grahamfunds2@,
    I‘m using this medium to alert all loan seekers due to the hell
    I handed by means of within the hands of
    these fraudulent lenders.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Good write-up. I absolutely appreciate this site. Continue the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Hello there! This article could not be written any
    better! Looking through this article reminds me of my
    previous roommate! He continually kept talking about this.
    I'll send this information to him. Pretty sure he'll have a very good
    read. I appreciate you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  64. You can also have physicians who will be not board certified also perform good job, and also
    at once there are non-board certified physicians who are able to make mistakes, and thus, cause significant injury.
    But again, there are many factors which could drastically change the transfer tax outcome for a person who has accumulated assets that total over $1,000,000.
    Cooperating with Police - Another option to get drug charges dropped involves cooperating while
    using police in ongoing investigations.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; many of us have developed some
    nice procedures and we are looking to swap strategies with other folks, why not shoot me an e-mail if interested.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Emergency evacuation insurance coverage is for those who need to travel urgently
    to get a business meeting or medical tour supposing. It should also provide
    great employee benefits to improve morale and attract top talent.
    That is why it is crucial that you need to educate and prepare yourself plus your home because
    US economy skids into another recession.

    ReplyDelete
  67. I am glad to be a visitant of this staring website, regards for
    this rare info! http://lukasgztkb.digiblogbox.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I am glad to be a visitant of this staring website, regards for this rare info! http://lukasgztkb.digiblogbox.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. If yоu aгe going for fineѕt contents like me, only ppay a quick visit this weeb site ԁaіly
    as it presents quality contеnts, thɑnks https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  70. If үou аre goijng for finest contents liҝe me, only pay a
    quick visit this web site daily aas it presents quality contents, thanks https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  71. Ꮋi mates, its impressivе piеcе off wrіting
    about cultureand completeⅼy defined, keep itt uup
    all the time. https://Sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  72. Hi mateѕ, its impressive pіece of writing about cultureand completely defined,
    keep it up all the time. https://Sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  73. Gоod info. Lucky me I foᥙnd your website by acciident (stumbleupon).
    I've saved as a favorite for later! https://Sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  74. Ꮐoood info. Lucky me I found your weЬsite by
    acⅽident (stumbleupon). I've saved as a fvorite for later! https://Sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  75. Іt's amazing for me to have a website, which is useful
    desіgned for myy knowledge. thanks admin https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. It's amɑzing for me to have a website, wwhich
    is useful designed for mү knowledge. thanks aⅾmin https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Dream Center

Special Offer

Special Offer
Domain + Hosting & Web Design விஷேட கழிவுடன்

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

O/L Pass Papers & Books

Send Your News


✔✔ பிரபல செய்திகள் ✔✔

பார்வையாளர்கள்

 
Support : Website Design | Online Ceylon Media Unit | Online Ceylon Web Designing
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2016. Tes News - All Rights Reserved