Admin-message ONLINECEYLON.NET செய்தித் தளம் உங்களை அன்புடன் வரவேற்கிறது.. Admin-message
Headlines
Admin-message

27ஆம் திகதி மாவீரர் நாள் விடுமுறை தொடர்பாக இன்னும் இழுபறி நிலை...

Published on Monday, November 19, 2018 | November 19, 2018

காஜா புயல் வீசிய தினத்தன்று பாடசாலை மூடப்படுவதாக காலைவேளையில் வட மாகாண ஆளுநர் ரெஜினோல்ட் கூரேவினால் விடுக்கப்பட்ட அறிவித்தல்களால் மாணவர்கள் மிகவும் சிரமப்பட்ட விடயம் அனைவரும் அறிந்ததே.

எனினும் அன்றைய தினம் நடத்தப்படவிருந்த பரீட்சைகள் எதிர்வரும் 27 ஆம் திகதி மாவீரர் நாளன்று நடத்தப்படும் என்று அறிவித்திருந்தது மற்றுமோர் குழப்பத்தை ஏற்படுத்தி இருந்தது.

இந்த குழப்பத்தை தீர்க்கும் முகமாக மாகாண கல்வி அமைச்சரினால் வடமாகாண ஆளுநரிடம் மாவீரர் நாள் நடைபெறும் அன்று பரீட்சைகள் ஒத்தி வைக்கப்பட்டால் அன்றைய தினம் மாணவர்கள் பாடசாலைக்கு வருகைதர மாட்டார்கள் எனவும், இதனால் அது தேவையில்லாத குழப்பங்களை ஏற்படுத்தும் என தெளிவு படுத்தப்பட்டது.

வடமாகாண ஆளுநரால் இறந்தவர்களை நினைவு கூறுவதில் எந்த பிழையும் இல்லை என அண்மையில் அவர் கூறியிருந்த கருத்து இங்கு குறிப்பிடத்தக்கதுடன்

இவ்வருட மாவீரர் தினம் தாயகப் பகுதிகளில் விமர்சையாக நடத்த ஒழுங்கு செய்யப்பட்டிருப்பது இங்கு குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது.

எனினும் இந்த மாற்றங்கள் தெளிவாகக் குறிப்பிட்டு அனுமதி கோரிய போதிலும் கல்விப்பணிப்பாளரிடமிருந்து இதுவரை அதற்கான பதில் கிடைக்கவில்லை என்றும் கூறப்படுகிறது.
நண்பர்களுக்கு பகிரவும் :





8 comments:

  1. Then all you want to do is keep the list happy, make them great offers,
    and benefit from the ride. There is all sorts of good and
    few good content around the. http://brtv.vip/downloadcasinowholething729827

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then all you want to do is keep the list happy, make them great offers, and benefit from the
    ride. There is all sorts of good and few good content around the. http://brtv.vip/downloadcasinowholething729827

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having read this I thought it was extremely enlightening.
    I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this short article together.

    I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and commenting.
    But so what, it was still worthwhile! https://hairboomhairgrowth.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I do think this is an excellent web site.
    I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to return once again since
    i have bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the best
    way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.

    Ahaa, its good dialogue on the topic of this piece of
    writing here at this website, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.
    It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and
    it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or advice.

    Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I desire to read more things about it! http://foxnews.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could not resist commenting. Exceptionally well written!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too many can overwhelm the message, and "wordy" ones will often bore bavarian motor works logo.
    If for example the lock occur, it end up being the giving your business credit card to businesses. https://win88.today/sky777/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too many can overwhelm the message, and "wordy" ones
    will often bore bavarian motor works logo. If for example the lock occur, it end up being the giving your business credit card to businesses. https://win88.today/sky777/

    ReplyDelete
  8. ... [Trackback]

    [...] There you will find 59741 more Infos: cheddikulam-news.net/27ஆம்-திகதி-மாவீரர்-நாள்-அன/ [...]

    ReplyDelete

Dream Center

Special Offer

Special Offer
Domain + Hosting & Web Design விஷேட கழிவுடன்

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

O/L Pass Papers & Books

Send Your News


✔✔ பிரபல செய்திகள் ✔✔

பார்வையாளர்கள்

 
Support : Website Design | Online Ceylon Media Unit | Online Ceylon Web Designing
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2016. Tes News - All Rights Reserved