சர்வதேச நாணயநிதியத்தின் இலங்கைக்கான பேச்சாளர் ஹெரி ரைஸ் இதனை தெரிவித்துள்ளார். தனது அமைப்பு இலங்கைக்கான நிதிஉதவியை இடைநிறுத்திவைக்க தீர்மானித்துள்ளது என அவர் குறிப்பிட்டுள்ளார்.
இதேவேளை இது குறித்து கருத்து தெரிவித்துள்ள நிதிவிவகாரங்களிற்கான இராஜாங்க அமைச்சர் சர்வதேச நாணயநிதியம் குறித்து எனக்கு தகவல் கிடைக்கவில்லை என குறிப்பிட்டுள்ளார்.
2016 ம் ஆண்டு சர்வதேச நாணயநிதியம் இலங்கைக்கு 1.5 மில்லியன் டொலர் நிதியுதவியை வழங்குவதற்கு இணங்கியிருந்தது.
முக்கிய பொருளாதார சீர்திருத்தங்களை முன்னெடுக்கவேண்டும் என்ற நிபந்தனைகளின் கீழ் சர்வதேச நாணயநிதியம் இந்த நிதியுதவியை வழங்கியிருந்தது.



Choosing fort color can also very essential in creating
ReplyDeletean awesome website. They will become fans and come begging back for a great deal more.
Like various other project, blogs require preparation in order
to develop into a hit. http://www.kingsandqueensonline.com/online-casino-malaysia
Choosing fort color can also very essential in creating an awesome website.
ReplyDeleteThey will become fans and come begging back for a great deal more.
Like various other project, blogs require
preparation in order to develop into a hit. http://www.kingsandqueensonline.com/online-casino-malaysia
Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website so i got here to ?return the favor?.I'm trying to find issues to enhance my web site!I guess its ok to use
ReplyDeletea few of your ideas!! https://hairboom.net/
Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website
ReplyDeleteso i got here to ?return the favor?.I'm trying to find issues to enhance my web site!I
guess its ok to use a few of your ideas!! https://hairboom.net/