Admin-message ONLINECEYLON.NET செய்தித் தளம் உங்களை அன்புடன் வரவேற்கிறது.. Admin-message
Headlines
Admin-message

வவுனியாவில் இரவு நேரத்தில் பெண்ணுக்கு நேர்ந்த விபரீதம்!!

Published on Monday, November 19, 2018 | November 19, 2018

காத்தார்சின்னகுளம் பகுதியில் நேற்று இரவு இடம்பெற்ற விபத்தில் நால்வர் படுகாயமடைந்துள்ளதாக பொலிஸார் தெரிவித்துள்ளனர்.

வவுனியா நகரிலிருந்து பூந்தோட்டம் வழியாக காத்தார்சின்னகுளம் நோக்கி சென்று கொண்டிருந்த மோட்டார்சைக்கிள், துவிச்சக்கர வண்டியொன்றுடன் மோதியதாலேயே இந்த விபத்து நேர்ந்துள்ளது.

வவுனியா நகரிலிருந்து பூந்தோட்டம் வழியாக காத்தார்சின்னகுளம் நோக்கி சென்று கொண்டிருந்த மோட்டார்சைக்கிள், துவிச்சக்கர வண்டியொன்றுடன் மோதியதாலேயே இந்த விபத்து நேர்ந்துள்ளது.

இதன்போது மோட்டார்சைக்கிளில் பயணம் செய்த மூவரும், துவிச்சக்கர வண்டியில் சென்ற பெண்ணொருவரும் படுகாயமடைந்து வவுனியா பொது வைத்தியசாலையில் அனுமதிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளனர்.

மோட்டார்சைக்கிளில் சென்ற மூவரும் மதுபோதையில் காணப்பட்டதாக ஆரம்ப கட்ட விசாரணைகளில் இருந்து தெரியவருகின்றது.

அத்துடன் விபத்து தொடர்பான மேலதிக விசாரணைகளை பொலிஸார் மேற்கொண்டு வருகின்றனர்.
நண்பர்களுக்கு பகிரவும் :





32 comments:

  1. I will right away take hold of your rss feed as I can’t
    to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service.

    Do you’ve any? Please permit me realize in order that I may
    just subscribe. Thanks. These are in fact impressive ideas
    in on the topic of blogging. You have touched some pleasant points here.
    Any way keep up wrinting. I will immediately snatch your rss as I can’t find your email subscription link or newsletter service.

    Do you have any? Kindly permit me recognize so that I could subscribe.
    Thanks. http://foxnews.Co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever considered writing an e-book or guest authoring on other sites?
    I have a blog centered on the same topics you discuss and would love to
    have you share some stories/information. I know my audience
    would appreciate your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail. https://powerketo800.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever considered writing an e-book or guest authoring on other sites?
    I have a blog centered on the same topics you discuss and
    would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my audience would appreciate your work.
    If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail. https://powerketo800.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some truly nice stuff on this web site, I it. https://virilitymax.net/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on face creams advertise.
    Regards https://ambrosinacream.net/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on face creams advertise.
    Regards https://ambrosinacream.net/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some really howling work on behalf of the owner of
    this web site, perfectly outstanding articles. https://diademgarcinia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some really howling work on behalf of the owner of this web site, perfectly outstanding articles. https://diademgarcinia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the good writeup. It in truth was once a leisure
    account it. Look complex to more added agreeable from you!
    However, how could we communicate? https://dermacorrect.org/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the good writeup. It in truth was once a leisure account it.
    Look complex to more added agreeable from you! However,
    how could we communicate? https://dermacorrect.org/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have recently started a site, the information you offer on this site has
    helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time & work. https://ringease.net/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have recently started a site, the information you
    offer on this site has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time & work. https://ringease.net/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Regards for this terrific post, I am glad I discovered
    this web site on yahoo. https://malepowerxl.org/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Regards for this terrific post, I am glad I discovered this
    web site on yahoo. https://malepowerxl.org/

    ReplyDelete
  15. And I do not wish even my enemy to move through such
    hell that I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent online lenders,i will even need you to help me move this data to others
    who are also in need of a mortgage upon getting also receive
    your loan from Mr. Larry Graham, i pray that God ought
    to give him lengthy life.

    ReplyDelete
  16. At General Hydroponics, General Hydroponics Prevasyn Insect Repellant / Insecticide is an enormous part of our IPM
    technique.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thought upsetting questions can typically instances make a
    person actually determine what it's that they find precious.
    Cash has value, objects dug from the earth or fallen from bushes do as well.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These flower outlets of the future sell dissimilar flowers from numerous
    components of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  19. He introduced Dateline with an inventory of nearly thirteen,000 loans
    Folks's Choice funded in a single yr from April 2004 by means of March
    2005, totaling more than $2 billion.

    ReplyDelete
  20. To state the obvious, aquaponics facilities around water.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Are you prepared to spend some time searching for finance?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Everytime you consider making use of for a loan, utilizing a web-based platform
    proved as quite higher and feasible. Internet connection means that you can seize the monetary
    assist of your selection in simply within the clicks of
    the mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello my friend! I want to say that this article is amazing,
    nice written and come with approximately all vital infos.

    I would like to look more posts like this .

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it,
    you happen to be a great author. I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will often come back sometime soon. I want
    to encourage yourself to continue your great posts, have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  25. When someone writes an piece of writing he/she maintains the plan of a user in his/her mind that how
    a user can be aware of it. So that's why this piece of writing is perfect.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  26. To have the ability to so with ease, there's requirement of some extra finances that may help in bridging the hole between the current expenses and
    the generated incomes.

    ReplyDelete
  27. You can also make your selection from a wide range of specific and premium flower delivery alternatives that are obtainable to satisfy your flower supply wants.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is really interesting, You're an overly skilled blogger.
    I've joined your rss feed and look ahead to in search of more of your excellent post.

    Additionally, I've shared your website in my social networks

    ReplyDelete
  29. Consume lots of fruits and vegetables and eat between meals.
    You can make residence recipe with the ideal ingredients, pizzazz, and sauces in creating your BBQ food.

    But stick to your diet plan through-out the days. https://win88.today/rollex11/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Consume lots of fruits and vegetables and eat between meals.
    You can make residence recipe with the ideal ingredients,
    pizzazz, and sauces in creating your BBQ food. But stick to your diet plan through-out the days. https://win88.today/rollex11/

    ReplyDelete
  31. ... [Trackback]

    [...] Read More: cheddikulam-news.net/வவுனியாவில்-இரவு-நேரத்தி/ [...]

    ReplyDelete
  32. 460730 75089Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, quite great article. 824267

    ReplyDelete

Dream Center

Special Offer

Special Offer
Domain + Hosting & Web Design விஷேட கழிவுடன்

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

O/L Pass Papers & Books

Send Your News


✔✔ பிரபல செய்திகள் ✔✔

பார்வையாளர்கள்

 
Support : Website Design | Online Ceylon Media Unit | Online Ceylon Web Designing
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2016. Tes News - All Rights Reserved