கல்விப் பொதுத்தராதர சாதாரண தரப் பரீட்சையின் போது, கைத்தொலைபேசி குறுஞ்செய்தி மூலம் விடைகளை வழங்கிய பெண் ஆசிரியை ஒருவர் கைது செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளதாக பொலிஸார் தெரிவித்துள்ளனர்.
நேற்று நடைபெற்ற ஆங்கிலப்பாட பரீட்சையின் போதே இந்த பலாங்கொட பிரதேசத்தில் சம்பவம் நடைபெற்றுள்ளது. அத்துடன் பரீட்சையில் கைதொலைபேசியை பயன்படுத்திய குறித்த மாணவனும் கைது செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளார்



When you write an article publish it in the best article directory around which is EzineArticles.
ReplyDeleteThese article writing tips to generate article writing faster and, more importantly,
easier! http://www.wxnnetwork.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=918kiss.bid%2Fgames%2Flive-22
When you write an article publish it in the best article directory
ReplyDeletearound which is EzineArticles. These article writing tips to
generate article writing faster and, more importantly, easier! http://www.wxnnetwork.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=918kiss.bid%2Fgames%2Flive-22
Lyndia is how I'm called but down the road . call me anything you like.
ReplyDeleteShe is currently a hotel receptionist. His wife and
him have a home Idaho. Playing badminton is what his
family and him enjoy. http://Babyduck.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=kiss.wo.lt%2Fredirect.php%3Furl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2F918Kiss.bid%2Fgames%2F3win81
Lyndia is how I'm called but down the road . call me anything you like.
ReplyDeleteShe is currently a hotel receptionist. His wife and him have a home Idaho.
Playing badminton is what his family and him enjoy. http://Babyduck.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=kiss.wo.lt%2Fredirect.php%3Furl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2F918Kiss.bid%2Fgames%2F3win81
I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet visitors, its really really fastidious piece of
ReplyDeletewriting on building up new weblog. I have been surfing online more
than 3 hours today, yet I by no means found any fascinating article like yours.
It’s pretty worth sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made
just right content as you probably did, the web can be much more useful than ever before.
I have been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never
found any interesting article like yours.
It's pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and
bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever
before. http://cspan.org
I really like your blog.. very nice colors &
ReplyDeletetheme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
Plz answer back as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got
this from. thanks a lot
Simply wish to say your article is as astounding. The clarity in your post is just spectacular and i can assume you are an expert on this subject.
ReplyDeleteFine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post.
Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.
I used to be suggested this website by means of my cousin. I
ReplyDeleteam now not positive whether this publish is written by him as nobody else understand such certain about my difficulty.
You are amazing! Thanks!
It is appropriate time to make a few plans for the
ReplyDeletelonger term and it is time to be happy. I've
read this submit and if I may I want to suggest you some fascinating issues or suggestions.
Maybe you can write next articles relating to this article.
I desire to learn even more things approximately it!
Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it,
ReplyDeleteyou happen to be a great author.I will make sure to bookmark
your blog and will eventually come back down the road.
I want to encourage one to continue your great
posts, have a nice weekend!
It's awesome to visit this web page and reading the views of all
ReplyDeletefriends concerning this paragraph, while
I am also zealous of getting experience.
I visited many web pages but the audio feature for audio
ReplyDeletesongs existing at this web page is in fact marvelous.
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
ReplyDeleteIn any case I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I
hope you write again very soon!
Thankfulness to my father who shared with me on the topic of this
ReplyDeleteweblog, this web site is truly remarkable.
Spot on with this write-up, I actually believe that this website needs much more attention. I'll probably be back
ReplyDeleteagain to see more, thanks for the information!
You are so cool! I don't suppose I've truly read a single thing like this before.
ReplyDeleteSo nice to discover another person with some original thoughts on this subject.
Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This
site is one thing that is required on the internet, someone with a little originality!
It's remarkable in support of me to have a website, which is useful for my knowledge.
ReplyDeletethanks admin
It's impressive that you are getting ideas from this piece of writing as well as from our discussion made
ReplyDeletehere.
... [Trackback]
ReplyDelete[...] There you will find 45638 more Infos: cheddikulam-news.net/க-பொ-த-பரீட்சைக்கு-sms-மூலம்-வ/ [...]
I read this piece of writing completely on the topic of the resemblance of hottest and earlier technologies, it's remarkable article. http://www.byzbw.com/comment/html/?5096.html
ReplyDelete