Admin-message ONLINECEYLON.NET செய்தித் தளம் உங்களை அன்புடன் வரவேற்கிறது.. Admin-message
Headlines
Admin-message

இனத் துரோகி கருணாவின் வேட்டியை உருவிய சரத் பொன்சேகா

Published on Saturday, December 8, 2018 | December 08, 2018


விடுதலைப்புலிகள் அமைப்பின் புலனாய்வு பிரிவின் தலைவர் பொட்டுஅம்மான் வெளிநாடொன்றில் உயிருடன் உள்ளார் என கருணா அம்மான் என்ற, முன்னாள் பிரதியமைச்சர் விநாயகமூர்த்தி முரளீதரன் தெரிவித்துள்ளமை முழு பொய் என முன்னாள் இராணுவதளபதியும் ஐக்கியதேசிய கட்சியின் நாடாளுமன்ற உறுப்பினருமான சரத்பொன்சேகா குறிப்பிட்டுள்ளார்.





வெடிகுண்டை வெடிக்கவைத்து பொட்டு அம்மான் யுத்தத்தின் இறுதி தருணங்களில் தற்கொலை செய்துகொண்டார் என சரத் பொன்சேகா தெரிவித்துள்ளார். யுத்தத்தின் இறுதி தருணங்களில் பிரபாகரனுடன் 75 போராளிகள் காணப்பட்டனர் அவர்களில் 70 பேர் வரை அவருடனேயே கொல்லப்பட்டனர். இவர்களில் ஐவருடன் இணைந்து தப்பிச்செல்வதற்கு பிரபாகரன் திட்டமிட்டார் எனவும் சரத்பொன்சேகா குறிப்பிட்டுள்ளார்.





அவர்களில் பொட்டு அம்மானும் ஒருவர் என தெரிவித்துள்ள சரத்பொன்சேகா பொட்டுஅம்மான் துப்பாக்கிசூட்டில் காயமடைந்தார். அதன் பின்னர் தான் வைத்திருந்த வெடிகுண்டை வெடிக்கவைத்து தற்கொலை செய்துகொண்டார் என கேபி கூறியதாகவும் குறிப்பிட்டுள்ளார். இந்த நிலையில் பொட்டு அம்மான் நோர்வேயிற்கு தப்பிச்சென்றுவிட்டார் என தெரிவிக்கப்படுவது பொய்யான தகவல், என குறிப்பிட்டுள்ள சரத்பொன்சேகா பொட்டுஅம்மானின் உடல மீட்கப்பட்டதாக கேபி உறுதிப்படுத்தியதாகவும் கூட்டிக்காட்டியுள்ளார்.









யுத்தம் இடம்பெற்றவேளை கருணா அம்மான் எனப்படுபவர் கொழும்பிற்கு அழைத்துவரப்பட்டு பாதுகாக்கப்பட்டார். எனினும் பிரபாகரன் எங்கிருக்கின்றார் என்ற தகவல்களை அவர் படையினரிற்கு வழங்கவில்லை எனவும் சரத்பொன்சேகா தெரிவித்துள்ளார். யுத்தம் முடிவடைந்த பின்னர் கருணா இரவுவிடுதிகளில் காணப்பட்டார் அவ்வாறான நபர் தற்போது அரசியல் நெருக்கடியின் போது கருத்துக்களை வெளியிடுகின்றார் எனவும், அவ்வேளை அரசாங்கம் புலனாய்வு அமைப்புகள் ஊடாக கருணாவிற்கு வழங்கிய பணத்தை, அவர் அதனை குடித்து அழித்துவிட்டார் எனவும் சரத்பொன்சேகா தெரிவித்துள்ளார்.


நண்பர்களுக்கு பகிரவும் :





18 comments:

  1. To generate a game, you must place your bet within the table
    amounts. If you like to play online casino games you question are bombarded by internet casinos offering rewards. http://lc.1money.me/comment/html/?661411.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. To generate a game, you must place your bet within the table amounts.
    If you like to play online casino games you question are bombarded by internet casinos
    offering rewards. http://lc.1money.me/comment/html/?661411.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are in fact fantastic ideas in regarding blogging.
    You have touched some nice things here. Any way keep
    up wrinting. It is the best time to make some plans for the long run and it is time to be happy.
    I've learn this put up and if I may just I desire to recommend you some attention-grabbing things
    or tips. Maybe you could write subsequent articles regarding this
    article. I want to read more things about it!

    Ahaa, its pleasant conversation regarding this piece of writing here at this web site, I have read all that, so
    now me also commenting at this place. http://cspan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fascinating discussion is worth comment. I believe
    that you need to publish more on this subject matter,
    it might not be a taboo subject but usually folks don't discuss
    these subjects. To the next! Best wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quality posts is the important to interest the visitors to go to see the website, that's what
    this web site is providing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thanks, However I
    am having issues with your RSS. I don't know why I cannot join it.
    Is there anybody else having the same RSS problems?
    Anyone that knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanx!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This site really has all the information and
    facts I wanted about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for finally writing about >இனத் துரோகி கருணாவின் வேட்டியை உருவிய சரத் பொன்சேகா - V/CHEDDIKULAM-NEWS <Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Link exchange is nothing else except it is only placing the other person's webpage link on your page at proper place
    and other person will also do similar for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to be able to find good information from
    your blog articles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm extremely impressed with your writing abilities and also
    with the layout to your blog. Is that this a paid topic or did you customize it yourself?
    Anyway stay up the nice high quality writing, it
    is uncommon to peer a nice blog like this one nowadays..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Howdy! Dieses Artikel nicht geschrieben werden viel besser!
    article erinnert mich an meine früheren Mitbewohner!

    Er kontinuierlich gehalten Predigt über dies. ich ganz sicher vorwärts diese Information zzu ihm.
    Ziemlich sicher er nur einen guten lesen. Vielen Dank für Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This article gives clear idea in favor of the new people
    of blogging, that really how to do blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam feedback?

    If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?

    I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any assistance is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Highly energetic blog, I loved that a lot. Will there be a part
    2?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, das isst schön anspruchsvollen , jüngere Schweester analysiert diese, so Icch werde sagen, informieren vermitteln sie.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, dass isst schön gute Schriftstück, jüngere Schwester analysiert diese Art von Dingen, so Icch werde
    sagen, wissen zu lassen, vermitteln sie.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are so interesting! I don't suppose I've read through anything like this
    before. So nice to find another person with a few original thoughts on this subject matter.
    Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This site is
    something that is required on the internet, someone with
    a bit of originality!

    ReplyDelete

Dream Center

Special Offer

Special Offer
Domain + Hosting & Web Design விஷேட கழிவுடன்

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

O/L Pass Papers & Books

Send Your News


✔✔ பிரபல செய்திகள் ✔✔

பார்வையாளர்கள்

 
Support : Website Design | Online Ceylon Media Unit | Online Ceylon Web Designing
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2016. Tes News - All Rights Reserved