வவுனியா வேப்பங்குளம் பகுதியில் இன்று முற்பகல் வவுனியாவிலிருந்து மன்னார் வீதியில் சென்ற மோட்டார் சைக்கிலும் மன்னார் வீதியிலிருந்து வவுனியா நோக்கிச் சென்ற மோட்டார் சைக்கிலும் ஒன்றுடன் ஒன்று மோதிக் கொண்டத்தில் ஒரு மோட்டார் சைக்கிள் கட்டுப்பாட்டை இழந்து வீதியை விட்டு பாலத்திற்குள் விழுந்து விபத்துக்குள்ளானது.
இவ்விபத்து குறித்து மேலும் தெரியவருகையில்,
இன்று காலை வவுனியா நகரிலிருந்து மன்னார் வீதி நோக்கிச் சென்ற மோட்டார் சைக்கிலும் மன்னார் வீதியிலிருந்து வவுனியா நகர் நோக்கிச் சென்ற மோட்டார் சைக்கிலும் ஒன்றுடன் ஒன்று மோதியுள்ளது.
இதன்போது பிளசர் ரக மோட்டார் சைக்கிளில் சென்ற இரு தொழில்நுட்பக்கல்லூரி மாணவர்கள் வேகக்கட்டுப்பாட்டை இழந்து அருகிலிருந்த பாலத்தில் மோட்டார் சைக்கிள் பாய்ந்துள்ளது.
மற்றைய மோட்டார் சைக்கிளில் சென்ற நபர் வேகத்தினைக்கட்டுப்படுத்த முடியாமல் கீழே வீழ்ந்து காயமடைந்துள்ளார்.
இதையடுத்து காயமடைந்த மூவரும் வைத்தியசாலையில் அனுமதிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளனர்.
இவ்விபத்து தொடர்பாக மேலதிக விசாரணைகளை நெளுக்குளம் பொலிஸார் மேற்கொண்டு வருகின்றனர்.



I was honored to obtain a call from a friend as he discovered the important tips shared on your site.
ReplyDeleteGoing through your blog article is a real brilliant experience.
Many thanks for thinking about readers just like me,
and I desire for you the best of success like a professional
in this domain. https://no8rejuvenationserum.com/
I was honored to obtain a call from a friend
ReplyDeleteas he discovered the important tips shared on your site.
Going through your blog article is a real brilliant experience.
Many thanks for thinking about readers just like me, and I desire for
you the best of success like a professional in this domain. https://no8rejuvenationserum.com/
I’ll immediately clutch your rss as I can not to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or
ReplyDeletenewsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please let me realize so
that I may subscribe. Thanks. I absolutely love your blog..
Very nice colors & theme. Did you create this amazing
site yourself? Please reply back as I'm looking to create my very
own site and would love to know where you got this from
or what the theme is called. Thanks! I have been browsing online greater than 3 hours nowadays, but
I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours.
It's lovely price enough for me. Personally, if
all web owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you probably did, the internet will
likely be a lot more useful than ever before.
http://foxnews.co.uk
Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to this web site before but after going through some of
ReplyDeletethe articles I realized it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm certainly happy
I found it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back frequently!
I think the admin of this website is really working hard for his website, since
ReplyDeletehere every stuff is quality based information.