Admin-message ONLINECEYLON.NET செய்தித் தளம் உங்களை அன்புடன் வரவேற்கிறது.. Admin-message
Headlines
Admin-message

வவுனியா கூமாங்குளத்தில் இளைஞனின் தூக்கில் தொங்கிய நிலையில் சடலமாக மீட்பு!

Published on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 | December 12, 2018


வவுனியா கூமாங்குளம் பகுதியில் தூக்கில் தொங்கிய நிலையில் இளைஞனின் சடலம் மீட்பு வவுனியா கூமாங்குளம் பகுதியில் உள்ள வீடொன்றில் தாயார் வெளியில் சென்று வீடு திரும்பிய பொழுது தனது மகன் தூக்கில் சடலமாக இருப்பதை கண்டுள்ளார் இதனை தொடர்ந்து பொலிஸாருக்கு தகவல் வழங்கியுள்ளதுடன் பொலிஸார் விசாரணைகளை மேற்கொண்டு வருகின்றனர் 26 வயதுடைய காளியப்பன் கஜமுகன் என்ற இளைஞனே தூக்கில் தொங்கிய நிலையில் சடலமாக மீட்கப்பட்ட நபராவார் , குறித்த இளைஞன் சற்று மனநிலை பாதிக்கப்பட்டு சிகிச்சை பெற்று வந்துள்ளவர் என்பதும் குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது மேலதிக விசாரணைகளை வவுனியா பொலிஸார் மேற்கொண்டு வருகின்றனர் 






நண்பர்களுக்கு பகிரவும் :





10 comments:

  1. If specialists . only find out online site, upload your video
    to YouTube. Building links which look manipulated or unnatural may damage your blog.
    What have you learned so far about building traffic? http://www.aspenaerogels.de/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=aarpfloodinsurance.info%2F__media__%2Fjs%2Fnetsoltrademark.php%3Fd%3D918kiss.bid%2Fgames%2Fplayboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. If specialists . only find out online site, upload your video to YouTube.
    Building links which look manipulated or unnatural may damage your blog.
    What have you learned so far about building traffic? http://www.aspenaerogels.de/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=aarpfloodinsurance.info%2F__media__%2Fjs%2Fnetsoltrademark.php%3Fd%3D918kiss.bid%2Fgames%2Fplayboy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the best time to make a few plans for the longer
    term and it’s time to be happy. I have learn this post
    and if I may just I want to suggest you few interesting issues or suggestions.
    Perhaps you could write subsequent articles referring to this article.
    I desire to read more issues about it! It is the best time to make some plans for the longer term and it’s time to be happy.

    I’ve learn this post and if I may I want to recommend you some fascinating issues or advice.
    Maybe you could write next articles relating to this article.
    I wish to learn more issues about it! I’ve been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally,
    if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did,
    the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.
    http://foxnews.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I einfach konnte nicht weggehen Webseite voor darauf
    hindeutet, dass ich wirtklich gerliebt die Standard Informationen eine individuelle
    Versorgung Zu Besucher? Ist werde werden zurück oft Auf untersuhen Gegenprüfung Neue Beiträge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good day! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was
    wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ... [Trackback]

    [...] There you will find 54623 more Infos: cheddikulam-news.net/வவுனியா-கூமாங்குளத்தில்/ [...]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankms for finally writing about >வவுனியா கூமாங்குளத்தில் இளைஞனின் தூக்கில் தொங்கிய நிலையில் சடலமாக மீட்பு!
    <Loved it! http://tsulo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thabks for finally writing about >வவுனியா கூமாங்குளத்தில் இளைஞனின் தூக்கில் தொங்கிய நிலையில் சடலமாக மீட்பு!
    <Loved it! http://tsulo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. 505085 644855Quite informative and exceptional bodily structure of content material material , now thats user friendly (:. 75756

    ReplyDelete

Dream Center

Special Offer

Special Offer
Domain + Hosting & Web Design விஷேட கழிவுடன்

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

O/L Pass Papers & Books

Send Your News


✔✔ பிரபல செய்திகள் ✔✔

பார்வையாளர்கள்

 
Support : Website Design | Online Ceylon Media Unit | Online Ceylon Web Designing
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2016. Tes News - All Rights Reserved