Admin-message ONLINECEYLON.NET செய்தித் தளம் உங்களை அன்புடன் வரவேற்கிறது.. Admin-message
Headlines
Admin-message

வவுனியா போராட்ட களத்தில் வெளிநாட்டு ஊடகவியலாளர்கள்

Published on Sunday, December 2, 2018 | December 02, 2018

வவுனியாவில் கடந்த 648  நாட்களாக தொடர்ந்து சுழற்சிமுறையில் போராட்டம் மேற்கொண்டு வரும் காணாமல் போன உறவுகளின் போராட்ட களத்திற்கு நேற்று பிற்பகல் வெளிநாட்டு ஊடகவியலாளர்கள் விஜயம் மேற்கொண்டு காணாமல் போன உறவுகளின் போராட்டம் தொடர்பாகவும் அவர்கள் எதிர்நோக்கும் பிரச்சினைகள் தொடர்பாகவும் கேட்டறிந்து கொண்டதாக தெரிவித்துள்ளனர் ஐரோப்பிய ஒன்றியத்தில் உள்ள ஜெர்மன் நாட்டு ஆண் பெண் ஊடகவியலாளர்களே நேற்றைய தினம் வவுனியா போராட்டக் களத்திற்கு வந்து கடந்த ஒரு வருடத்திற்கும் மேலாக தமது போராட்டங்களின் போது வழிகாட்டுதலை இருட்டையே கோரி போராட்டம் மேற்கொண்டு வந்த உறவுகளை சந்தித்து அவர்களின் போராட்டம் ஆரம்பிக்கப்பட்டது முதல்  இன்றுவரையிலும் கலந்துரையாடப்பட்டதுடன் அவர்களுடன் புகைப்படம் குரல் என்பன ஒலிப்பதிவு செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளது
நண்பர்களுக்கு பகிரவும் :





5 comments:

  1. Hi! Τhis iis my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say
    I truly enjoy reading your articles. Can you
    recommend any other bloɡs/weƄsites/forums that cover the same subjeсts?
    Ꭲhanks for yoսr time! https://www.companyvakil.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thiѕ is my 1st comment here so I jut wanted to ive a quick sһout out and
    say I trulу enjkoy reɑdіng yokur articles. Can you recommrnd any other blogs/websites/fоrums that cover thе
    same subjects? Thanks for your time! https://www.companyvakil.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then after, they were quick to produce the The wolfman slot market.
    The next phase may seem insignificant and obvious in the same time, choosing a brand name and domain.
    This will affect New Jersey in lots of methods. http://sukstar-hk.com/cgi-bin/links/click.cgi?num=31&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cvbug-game.us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then after, they were quick to produce the The wolfman slot
    market. The next phase may seem insignificant and obvious in the same time, choosing a brand name and domain.
    This will affect New Jersey in lots of methods. http://sukstar-hk.com/cgi-bin/links/click.cgi?num=31&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cvbug-game.us

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's certainly a lot to find out about this subject.
    I love all of the points you made. I’ll immediately grab
    your rss as I can not to find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service.
    Do you’ve any? Please allow me realize in order that
    I may just subscribe. Thanks. Ahaa, its pleasant conversation about this piece of writing here
    at this blog, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.
    http://www.Cspan.net/

    ReplyDelete

Dream Center

Special Offer

Special Offer
Domain + Hosting & Web Design விஷேட கழிவுடன்

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

O/L Pass Papers & Books

Send Your News


✔✔ பிரபல செய்திகள் ✔✔

பார்வையாளர்கள்

 
Support : Website Design | Online Ceylon Media Unit | Online Ceylon Web Designing
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2016. Tes News - All Rights Reserved