Admin-message ONLINECEYLON.NET செய்தித் தளம் உங்களை அன்புடன் வரவேற்கிறது.. Admin-message
Headlines
Admin-message

வவுனியாவில் குளத்தில் குளிக்கச் சென்ற சிறுவன் உயிரிழப்பு

Published on Thursday, November 15, 2018 | November 15, 2018

வவுனியாவில் குளத்தில் குளிக்கச் சென்ற சிறுவன் உயிரிழப்பு வவுனியா பட்டக்காடு குளத்திற்கு குளிப்பதற்கு இன்று பிற்பகல் சிறுவர்களுடன் சென்ற திருநாவற்குளம் பகுதியைச் சேர்ந்த 14வயது சிறுவன் ஒருவர் நீரில் மூழ்கி உயிரிழந்துள்ளார். இச்சம்பவம் குறித்து மேலும் தெரியவருகையில் இன்று பிற்பகல் 4 மணியளவில் திருநாவற்குளம் பகுதியிலிருந்து அருகிலுள்ள பட்டக்காட்டு குளத்தில் குளிப்பதற்காக சிறுவர்களுடன் சென்று குளத்தில் குளித்துக்கொண்டிருந்தபோது குறித்த சிறுவன் தண்ணீரின் ஆழத்திற்குச் இழுத்துச் செல்லப்பட்டுள்ளார். இதையடுத்து ஏனைய சிறுவர்கள் திருநாவற்குளம் பகுதியில் நின்ற இளைஞர்களுக்கு நடந்த விடயங்களை தெரியப்படுத்தியுள்ளனர். இந்நிலையில் இளைஞர்கள் குளத்திற்குள் சென்று நீச்சல் அடித்து நீரின் அடிமட்டத்திலிருந்த குறித்த சுரேஸ்குமார் றொசான் 14வயதுடைய சிறுவனை 15நிமிடங்கள் போராட்டத்தின் பின்னர் மீட்டு வைத்தியசாலைக்கு மோட்டார் சைக்கிளில் எடுத்துச் செல்லப்பட்டு தீவிர சிகிச்சைப்பிரிவில் அனுமதிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளார். இந்நிலையில் வைத்தியர்கள் பரிசோதனை மேற்கொள்ளப்பட்டபோது எடுத்துவரும் வழியில் குறித்த சிறுவன் உயிரிழந்துவிட்டதாகத் தெரிவித்துள்ளனர். இச்சம்பவம் குறித்து மேலதிக விசாரணைகளை வைத்தியசாலைப் பொலிசார் மேற்கொண்டு வருகின்றனர்.
நண்பர்களுக்கு பகிரவும் :





127 comments:

  1. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up plus the rest of the site is really good. http://rpfamilymed.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=scr888.group%2Flive-casino-games%2F2481-ntc33-newtown-casino

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up plus the rest of the
    site is really good. http://rpfamilymed.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=scr888.group%2Flive-casino-games%2F2481-ntc33-newtown-casino

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will immediately take hold of your rss as I can not to find your e-mail subscription link or
    e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me recognize so that I may
    subscribe. Thanks. I’ve been browsing online
    greater than 3 hours as of late, yet I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours.
    It’s pretty value sufficient for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the web will be
    much more helpful than ever before. It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is
    time to be happy. I have read this post and if
    I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or tips.
    Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I want to read more things about it! http://foxnews.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plan your reimbursement: In contrast to standard bank card purchases, where there's a grace
    period between the acquisition and the payment due date when interest kicks in, money transactions,
    equivalent to an advance, generally begin accruing interest instantly.
    Meaning paying off your money advance in a well timed manner is essential to saving you money long term.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ihr Weg Methode von telling alles Absatz ist wirklich wirklich schön, jeder kann in der Lage
    mühelos verstehen ees , Daank viel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't leave many comments, but i did a few searching and wound
    up here வவுனியாவில் குளத்தில்
    குளிக்கச் சென்ற சிறுவன்
    உயிரிழப்பு – V/CHEDDIKULAM-NEWS.
    And I do have 2 questions for you if you don't mind. Is it just me or does it look like some of the comments
    look like they are left by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing on additional places, I would like to keep up with anything new you have to post.
    Could you make a list of every one of your social sites like your twitter feed,
    Facebook page or linkedin profile?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you amend your web site,
    how could i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a appropriate deal.
    I had been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wider number of flower preparations and gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many of these are clustered across the end of the
    Bretton Woods System within the early 1970s, though there are additionally a lot of different episodes starting from Equatorial
    Guinea in 1979 to Mozambique in 2004 and Malaysia
    in 2005.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Roses nowadays do not seem to have a perfume.

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of the crucial primary relationships in economics is that greater development means increased real interest rates.

    ReplyDelete
  12. In aquaponic techniques, fish are farmed to provide food.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hallo zusammen Hätten Sie etwas dagegen Angabe die Blog-Plattform Sie Arbeit mit?

    Ich bin auf der Suche Planung, meine eigene Blogg zu starten bald
    abher ich habe eine harte Auswahl zwischen Blogengine / Wordpress
    / B2evolution und Drupal. Der Grund warum ich frage ist, weil Ihrr Layout
    scheint anders als den meijsten Blogs und ich interessiere mch für
    etwas einmalige. PS Leider für Seiin off-topic, aber ich hatte zuu
    fragen!

    ReplyDelete
  14. With fast loans, it is not needed for you to mention why you are taking the loan and where you wish to use the cash.
    The use of the cash will not be mounted in contrast to house loans and automotive loans and
    you need to use these quick easy loans for any objective.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hallo zusammen, wollte nur Erwähnung, mochte nach.
    Es war inspirierend . Halten Sie über diee Entsendung!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very interesting subject, appreciate it for putting up. https://reliefhempoil.net/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Hurra, das ist, was ich sucheen für, was für ein Daten! vorhanddenen hier auf dieser Website dank Admikn ieser Website Webseite.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Touche. Great arguments. Keep up the good spirit. https://malepowerxl.org/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Private loans can be used for anything unless the lender units pointers on the
    way it may be spent.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Das ist ein Themka das istt Nähe mein Herz ...
    Vielen Dank! Genau dort, wwo sind Ihre Kontaktdaten obwohl?

    ReplyDelete
  21. He's working full answer firm and business mortgage protection brokerage dedicated to aiding what you are promoting in reducing the prices on all types
    of loan and profit applications. Whether your organization requirement
    is for workers compensation, obligation mortgage, a small group well being plan plan, or a package deal, he'll browse the
    marketplace to find the best strategies to match your company, at the most competitive prices.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Excellent blog here! Also your site quite a bit
    up fast! What web host are you using? Can I am getting
    your associate link on your host? I wish my web site
    loaded up as quickly as yours lol https://bellabrightskincream.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Excellent blog here! Also your site quite a bit up fast!

    What web host are you using? Can I am getting your associate
    link on your host? I wish my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol https://bellabrightskincream.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I too believe hence, perfectly composed post! https://ultrastrenxmaleenhancement.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good web site! I really love how it is easy
    on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified when a
    new post has been made. I've subscribed to your feed which must
    do the trick! Have a nice day! https://ketoslimmax.org/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good web site! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I
    am wondering how I might be notified when a new post has been made.
    I've subscribed to your feed which must do the trick!
    Have a nice day! https://ketoslimmax.org/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Just wanna input that you have a very nice web site, I like the style and
    design it really stands out. https://bestnewsupplements.com/beauty/everfirm-serum/

    ReplyDelete
  28. In this case, it's possible you'll wish to strive splitting the ceremony flower costs with another couple.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, this paragraph is pleasant, my sister is analyzing these
    kinds of things, therefore I am going to convey
    her. https://maxitrimelitegarcinia.net/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, this paragraph is pleasant, my sister is analyzing these
    kinds of things, therefore I am going to convey her. https://maxitrimelitegarcinia.net/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Es ist ddie besten Zeit, ein paar Pläne für die
    Zukunft zu machen undd es ist es Zeit, um glücklich zu sein. Ich habee lesen diesen Beitrag und wenn ich könnte wollpen schlage vor,
    Sie einige interessante Dinge oder Beratung. Vielleicht kan schreiben nächsten Artikel,
    die sich auf diesen Artikel. I Wunsch, Lesen Sie mehr
    Dinge über sie!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Appreciate this post. Will try it out. https://newreviewhq.com/muscle/tru-testo-fuel-platinum/

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm still learning from you, as I'm making my way to the top as
    well. I certainly enjoy reading everything that is posted on your website.Keep the aarticles coming.
    I loved it! https://ionicxtesto.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm still learning from you, as I'm making my way to the top as well.
    I certainly enjoy reading everything that is
    posted on your website.Keep the aarticles coming.
    I loved it! https://ionicxtesto.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thank you so much for giving everyone an extremely breathtaking chance to check tips from this website.

    It is often so nice and stuffed with fun for me and my office colleagues to search your blog particularly 3
    times weekly to read through the latest guidance you have.
    And of course, I'm so always contented with your impressive secrets you give.
    Certain 3 ideas in this article are ultimately the most effective I've had. https://ionicxtesto.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you so much for giving everyone an extremely breathtaking
    chance to check tips from this website. It is often so nice
    and stuffed with fun for me and my office colleagues to search your blog particularly 3 times weekly to read through
    the latest guidance you have. And of course, I'm so always contented
    with your impressive secrets you give. Certain 3 ideas in this article are
    ultimately the most effective I've had. https://ionicxtesto.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great post, I believe blog owners should acquire a lot from this
    web blog its real user genial. So much good info on here :D. https://diamondsynergyforskolin.net/

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great post, I believe blog owners should acquire a lot from
    this web blog its real user genial. So much good info on here :D. https://diamondsynergyforskolin.net/

    ReplyDelete
  39. When searching for a pay day loan vender, examine whether or not or not they definitely are
    a direct lender or maybe an oblique lender.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thank you for your website post. Thomas and I are actually saving for just a new publication on this subject matter and your article has made us all to save money.

    Your thinking really responded all our concerns.
    In fact, a lot more than what we had thought of ahead of the time we came
    across your excellent blog. I actually no longer have
    doubts and also a troubled mind because you
    have completely attended to our needs here. Thanks https://ketoabsolute.com/

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thank you for your website post. Thomas and I are actually saving for just a new publication on this subject matter and your article has
    made us all to save money. Your thinking
    really responded all our concerns. In fact, a lot more than what we had thought of ahead of the time we came across your excellent blog.
    I actually no longer have doubts and also a troubled mind because you have completely attended
    to our needs here. Thanks https://ketoabsolute.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. As you possibly can see, not like a mortgage, there is no such thing as a fastened
    month-to-month cost with a merchant money advance.

    ReplyDelete
  43. My brother recommended I would possibly like this website.
    He was once totally right. This put up actually made my day.

    You can not believe simply how so much time I had spent
    for this information! Thank you! https://cerebralforcecognitive.com/

    ReplyDelete
  44. My brother recommended I would possibly like
    this website. He was once totally right. This put up actually made my day.
    You can not believe simply how so much time I had
    spent for this information! Thank you! https://cerebralforcecognitive.com/

    ReplyDelete
  45. For Gemini send unique flowers or tropical bouquets.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Many thanks, However
    I am having troubles with your RSS. I don?t know why I can't join it.
    Is there anybody else having the same RSS problems? Anybody who knows the solution can you kindly respond?
    Thanx!! https://fitclubketodiet.net/

    ReplyDelete
  47. Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Many thanks, However I am
    having troubles with your RSS. I don?t know why I can't join it.
    Is there anybody else having the same RSS problems?
    Anybody who knows the solution can you kindly respond?
    Thanx!! https://fitclubketodiet.net/

    ReplyDelete
  48. This association of flowers is simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you ever been blogging for?
    you make blogging look easy. The total look of your web site is excellent, as smartly as the content material! https://crystalwhitesmile.org/

    ReplyDelete
  50. Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you ever been blogging for?

    you make blogging look easy. The total look of your web site is excellent, as smartly
    as the content material! https://crystalwhitesmile.org/

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hello my friend! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and include
    almost all important infos. I'd like to look more posts like this. https://nuhydrateserum.net/

    ReplyDelete
  52. I was just looking for this info for a while. After 6 hours of continuous Googleing, at last I
    got it in your site. I wonder what is the lack of Google strategy that
    don't rank this kind of informative websites in top of the list.

    Generally the top websites are full of garbage. https://testodrive365endurance.com/

    ReplyDelete
  53. I was just looking for this info for a while.
    After 6 hours of continuous Googleing, at last I got it in your site.
    I wonder what is the lack of Google strategy that
    don't rank this kind of informative websites in top of the list.
    Generally the top websites are full of garbage. https://testodrive365endurance.com/

    ReplyDelete
  54. Prior to going with surgical treatment, a number of will certainly most definitely to physiotherapists as a way to assist them
    iron out the issue. Efficient techniques made use of in an effort to help relieve shoulder ache include anti-inflammatory medicines or ache medicines, cortisone photographs are
    additionally most well-liked in addition to definitely bodily remedy.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Hi there, this weekend is fastidious in favor of me, since this moment i am reading this wonderful informative post here at my home. https://trimlinegc.org/

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hi there, this weekend is fastidious in favor of me, since this moment
    i am reading this wonderful informative post here at
    my home. https://trimlinegc.org/

    ReplyDelete
  57. That's, by raising the price of gasoline, a tax would induce consumers to bear in mind the harm they trigger after making their purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Bellefield, which dates to the 18th century and is now the onsite headquarters of
    the Nationwide Park Service, is modest, but
    its backyard is a charmer.

    ReplyDelete
  59. What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable experience on the topic of unpredicted feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Very interesting topic, appreciate it for posting. https://sledgehammerxl.net/

    ReplyDelete
  61. obviously like your web-site but you need to check the
    spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several
    of them are rife with spelling problems and I
    to find it very troublesome to tell the truth however I will surely
    come back again. https://malepowerpro.org/

    ReplyDelete
  62. obviously like your web-site but you need to check
    the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very troublesome to tell the truth however I will surely come back again. https://malepowerpro.org/

    ReplyDelete
  63. There is not any manner around it: Flower prices soar
    off the charts this week, as demand skyrockets.

    ReplyDelete
  64. When enterprise drops off, the Logan, Utah, firm appears to be like at its inventory and
    raw supplies like aluminum, assesses how a lot it actually needs, and sells the excess.
    It additionally does extra advertising and marketing to abroad clients.
    All these steps go away Tullis feeling comfy
    along with his firm's money place.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole
    my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a twenty five foot drop, just so
    she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
    I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone! https://shroomboost.org/

    ReplyDelete
  66. Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iphone and tested to see
    if it can survive a twenty five foot drop, just so she can be
    a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
    I know this is totally off topic but I had
    to share it with someone! https://shroomboost.org/

    ReplyDelete
  67. Some truly grand work on behalf of the owner of this site, perfectly great subject material. https://herbapurecbd.net/

    ReplyDelete
  68. Some truly grand work on behalf of the owner of this site,
    perfectly great subject material. https://herbapurecbd.net/

    ReplyDelete
  69. Howdy! I know this is somewhat off-topic however I needed to ask.
    Does running a well-established blog such
    as yours take a massive amount work? I'm brand new to operating a blog but I do
    write in my journal on a daily basis. I'd like to start
    a blog so I will be able to share my experience and thoughts online.

    Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for new aspiring
    blog owners. Thankyou! https://bellabrightcream.com/

    ReplyDelete
  70. You're usually not depending on your own own subsequent pay
    cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Finally it only boils right down to actuality.
    The funds availed by way of it will assist in eradicating all of the distresses.

    ReplyDelete
  72. This is a topic which is near to my heart... Many thanks!

    Where are your contact details though?

    ReplyDelete
  73. One drawback to utilizing a personal loan to repay student loans can be that you may
    lose the benefits of forbearance and deferment choices
    on federal loans, or the lowered funds available with
    non-public loans.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Thankfulness to my father who shared with me regarding this web site,
    this website is really awesome. https://skincarepanama.com/

    ReplyDelete
  75. Thankfulness to my father who shared with me regarding this
    web site, this website is really awesome. https://skincarepanama.com/

    ReplyDelete
  76. I am genuinely grateful to the holder of this site who has shared this enormous article at here. https://maxpowertestosterone.net/

    ReplyDelete
  77. I am genuinely grateful to the holder of this site who
    has shared this enormous article at here. https://maxpowertestosterone.net/

    ReplyDelete
  78. Ridiculous story there. What happened after? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  79. This article is truly a good one it helps new internet users, who are wishing for blogging. https://purebhbketodiet.org/

    ReplyDelete
  80. This article is truly a good one it helps new internet users, who are
    wishing for blogging. https://purebhbketodiet.org/

    ReplyDelete
  81. Kindly contact Mr William Paul through e-mail for your
    mortgage: williampaul356@ And they're located within the European a part of the
    world.

    ReplyDelete
  82. I really feel that my efforts are appreciated
    and though I agree that arranging flowers
    is an art, what flower when in a bouquet doesn't look lens
    was very attention-grabbing, I realized lots, and deserves
    LotD!

    ReplyDelete
  83. Check out my dedicated beer blog which is a compilation of all of my Beeronomics posts that additionally seem here as well
    as plenty of different beery stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  84. I'm a bit confused on this set up. Do the vegetation get the polluted water pump from the tank to
    the vegetation after which clean water back to the tank,
    or is that this simply air to the vegetation.

    ReplyDelete
  85. Ꮋi to all, it's truly a nice fⲟr me to visi this web
    рage, it contains priceless Information. https://www.companyvakil.com/

    ReplyDelete
  86. Hi to all, it's truly а nice fⲟr me to visit this
    web page, it contains priceless Information. https://www.companyvakil.com/

    ReplyDelete
  87. Hi there to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this web site,
    and your views are nice in support of new viewers. https://ringease.org/

    ReplyDelete
  88. Hi there to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting
    more from this web site, and your views are nice in support
    of new viewers. https://ringease.org/

    ReplyDelete
  89. Spot on with this write-up, I actually believe that this site needs a lot
    more attention. I'll probably be back again to see more,
    thanks for the information!

    ReplyDelete
  90. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to assert
    that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  91. Hi there mates, how is the whole thing, and what you would like to say about this piece of writing, in my view its truly amazing in support of me.

    ReplyDelete
  92. You are my inhalation, I possess few web logs and
    occasionally run out from post :). https://puritycream.net/

    ReplyDelete
  93. You are my inhalation, I possess few web logs and occasionally run out from post :). https://puritycream.net/

    ReplyDelete
  94. Wow, daas ist schön angenehm Absatz Stellen, meiner Schester analysiert diese, so
    Ich wrrde sagen, informijeren vermitteln sie.

    ReplyDelete
  95. I am sure this article has touched all the internet visitors, its really really nice piece
    of writing on building up new website. https://ketotrimpills.com/

    ReplyDelete
  96. I am sure this article has touched all the internet
    visitors, its really really nice piece of writing on building up new website. https://ketotrimpills.com/

    ReplyDelete
  97. With the emergence of online flower delivery companies it
    has change into handy for individuals to send flowers to their loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  98. To borrow these loans you'll not need to switch the hold of suitable property to the concerning lender.

    ReplyDelete
  99. That is made all the better immediately, when we've online self-help tutorials and movies,
    and should buy flower craft materials.

    ReplyDelete
  100. As an intergovernmental group members are required to pay on an annual basis their
    assessed contributions.

    ReplyDelete
  101. Flowers should be bought from an expert floral provider
    who has insured that the flowers have been harvested, processed
    and shipped following all the most effective practices
    from the farm to the distributors and eventually to you.

    ReplyDelete
  102. Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this website.
    It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's hard to get that
    "perfect balance" between usability and visual appearance.
    I must say you have done a fantastic job with this. Also, the blog loads extremely quick for me
    on Firefox. Superb Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  103. Thankfulness to my father who told me concerning this website, this
    web site is truly remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  104. Wow, ddas ist schön Artikel, meiner Scchwester analysiert diese Art von Dingen, so Ich werde sagen, vermitteln sie.

    ReplyDelete
  105. Located in the coronary heart of Manhattan Seaside, Rising Wild is the
    premier flower shop within the space recognized for
    their innovative designs in both contemporary and silk
    mediums.

    ReplyDelete
  106. I am actually delighted to glance at this web site posts which consists of plenty of helpful information, thanks
    for providing these kinds of data.

    ReplyDelete
  107. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this
    post and also the rest of the website is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  108. If you know your loves favourite flower or coloration,
    it seems like a pleasant touch to incorporate her
    favorites in the bouquet you select.

    ReplyDelete
  109. Wow, awesome blog format! How lengthy have you been blogging for?
    you made blogging glance easy. The overall look of your web
    site is great, let alone the content material![X-N-E-W-L-I-N-S-P-I-N-X]I
    just couldn't leave your web site prior to
    suggesting that I extremely loved the usual info a person supply for your guests?
    Is going to be back frequently to inspect new posts. http://imbemag.com/OpenUp/index.php?action=profile;u=18348

    ReplyDelete
  110. Wow, awesome blog format! How lengthy have you been blogging
    for? you made blogging glance easy. The overall look of your web
    site is great, let alone the content material![X-N-E-W-L-I-N-S-P-I-N-X]I just couldn't leave your web site prior
    to suggesting that I extremely loved the usual info a person supply
    for your guests? Is going to be back frequently to inspect new posts. http://imbemag.com/OpenUp/index.php?action=profile;u=18348

    ReplyDelete
  111. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your
    blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon! http://doubledubs.com/UserProfile/tabid/82/userId/16058193/Default.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  112. I don't know if it's just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering problems with your site.
    It looks like some of the written text on your posts are
    running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide
    feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too?
    This could be a problem with my browser because I've had this happen before.
    Kudos

    ReplyDelete
  113. Também possuo um site de nicho parecido ao seu e seu site me serve de fonte de inspiração :
    ) continue com este excelente trabalho.
    parabéns .

    ReplyDelete
  114. Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog?

    My blog is in the very same area of interest as yours
    and my visitors would truly benefit from some of the information you
    present here. Please let me know if this okay with you.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  115. Very rapidly this web site will be famous amid all blogging and site-building visitors, due to it's nice
    content

    ReplyDelete
  116. Heya excellent website! Does running a blog like this require a large amount of work?
    I've virtually no knowledge of coding but I was hoping
    to start my own blog in the near future. Anyway, if you have any recommendations or
    tips for new blog owners please share. I
    understand this is off subject nevertheless I simply had to ask.

    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  117. If yоu woulɗ like to take a great deal from this paragraph then үou have
    to applу such strategies to your won webpage. https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  118. If yyou woulɗ like to take a great deal from this paaragraph then you
    have to apply such strategies to yߋur wߋn webρage. https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  119. Hey there I аm so grateful I found your Ƅlog, I reɑlly found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Yahoo for s᧐mething eⅼse,
    Anyhow I am herе now and would juhst like to say kudos
    for a remarkable ρost and a all round thrilling ƅlog (І
    also love the thеme/design), І don't have
    time tо гead through it all at the minute buut I
    have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so wһen I have time I wiⅼl be bwck to read
    much more, Please do keep up tһe awesome work. https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  120. Hey theгe I aam so grateful I foսnd yoour blog, I reaⅼly found you bү mistake, whilpe I wass browsing
    on Yahoo for something else, Anyhօw I am here now and wⲟuld just
    like to ssay kudos foг a remrkаble post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love
    the theme/design), I Ԁon't have time tto read through it alll at the minute but I have saved
    it aand also added yoսr RSЅ feeds, so when I hsѵe time I will be
    bqck to read much more, Please ԁo keep up the awesߋmе work. https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  121. Hi, yes this post is in fact fastidious and I have leearned lot of things from it about blogɡing.

    thanks. https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  122. Hi, yees tthis post is in fаct fastidious and I have learned lot oof things from it about blogging.

    thanks. https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  123. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just
    posting videos to your weblog when you could be
    giving us something informative to read?

    ReplyDelete
  124. ... [Trackback]

    [...] Read More here: cheddikulam-news.net/வவுனியாவில்-குளத்தில்-கு/ [...]

    ReplyDelete

Dream Center

Special Offer

Special Offer
Domain + Hosting & Web Design விஷேட கழிவுடன்

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

O/L Pass Papers & Books

Send Your News


✔✔ பிரபல செய்திகள் ✔✔

பார்வையாளர்கள்

 
Support : Website Design | Online Ceylon Media Unit | Online Ceylon Web Designing
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2016. Tes News - All Rights Reserved