இதையடுத்து விமானமானது அவசர அவசரமாக அபுதாபியில் தரையிறக்கப்பட்டது.இதன் பின்னர் சிறுவனின் உடல் சொந்த ஊருக்கு கொண்டு வரப்பட்டு இறுதிச்சடங்குகள் நடத்தப்பட்டதாக அங்குள்ள இந்திய தூதர் தெரிவித்தார்.மேலும், தெரியவருவதாவது, யாழ்யாவிற்கு பேசவோ, நடக்கவோ முடியாது. அவனை சக்கர நாற்காலியில் வைத்து தான் அழைத்து செல்வோம். எனவும் மிகவும் உருக்கமாக தெரிவித்துள்ளார்.
நடுவானில் நேர்ந்த அவலம்….. தாயின் மடியில் உயிரைவிட்ட 4 வயதுப் பாலகன்…!!
Published on Thursday, November 15, 2018 | November 15, 2018
சவுதி அரேபியாவில் இருந்து விமானத்தில் இந்தியாவுக்கு திரும்பி கொண்டிருந்த 4 வயது சிறுவனொருவன் நடுவழியிலேயே உயிரிழந்த சம்பவம் சோகத்தை ஏற்படுத்தியுள்ளது.
கேரளாவின் கோழிக்கோட்டை சேர்ந்த யாழ்யா என்ற நான்கு வயது சிறுவன் தனது குடும்பத்தாருடன் புனித பயணமாக சவுதி அரேபியாவின் ஜித்தாவிற்கு சென்று, குடும்பத்தாருடன் விமானத்தில் இந்தியாவுக்கு திரும்பி கொண்டிருந்தான்.விமானம் கிளம்பிய 45 நிமிடத்தில் சிறுவனுக்கு வலிப்பு ஏற்பட்டது. பின்னர் உடல்நிலை தொடர்ந்து மோசமாக தாயின் மடியிலேயே உயிரிழந்தான்.
இதையடுத்து விமானமானது அவசர அவசரமாக அபுதாபியில் தரையிறக்கப்பட்டது.இதன் பின்னர் சிறுவனின் உடல் சொந்த ஊருக்கு கொண்டு வரப்பட்டு இறுதிச்சடங்குகள் நடத்தப்பட்டதாக அங்குள்ள இந்திய தூதர் தெரிவித்தார்.மேலும், தெரியவருவதாவது, யாழ்யாவிற்கு பேசவோ, நடக்கவோ முடியாது. அவனை சக்கர நாற்காலியில் வைத்து தான் அழைத்து செல்வோம். எனவும் மிகவும் உருக்கமாக தெரிவித்துள்ளார்.
இதையடுத்து விமானமானது அவசர அவசரமாக அபுதாபியில் தரையிறக்கப்பட்டது.இதன் பின்னர் சிறுவனின் உடல் சொந்த ஊருக்கு கொண்டு வரப்பட்டு இறுதிச்சடங்குகள் நடத்தப்பட்டதாக அங்குள்ள இந்திய தூதர் தெரிவித்தார்.மேலும், தெரியவருவதாவது, யாழ்யாவிற்கு பேசவோ, நடக்கவோ முடியாது. அவனை சக்கர நாற்காலியில் வைத்து தான் அழைத்து செல்வோம். எனவும் மிகவும் உருக்கமாக தெரிவித்துள்ளார்.
நண்பர்களுக்கு பகிரவும் :



However the Meta Description tag still holds reasonable.
ReplyDeleteSo give them some useful information how they use. Also submit your content to sites on your
topic that accept merely. http://Musicone.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=Jom.fun/
However the Meta Description tag still holds reasonable.
ReplyDeleteSo give them some useful information how they use.
Also submit your content to sites on your topic that accept
merely. http://Musicone.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=Jom.fun/
After checking out a few of the blog articles on your blog,
ReplyDeleteI truly appreciate your technique of writing a blog. I saved as a
favorite it to my bookmark website list and
will be checking back in the near future. Please visit my website too and tell
me what you think. http://eulines.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=scr888.group%2Flive-casino-games%2F2486-joker123
After checking out a few of the blog articles on your blog, I truly appreciate your technique of writing a
ReplyDeleteblog. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark website list and
will be checking back in the near future. Please visit my website too and tell me what you think. http://eulines.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=scr888.group%2Flive-casino-games%2F2486-joker123
I am impressed with this web site, very I am a fan. https://purihairgrowth.net/
ReplyDeleteWhat could be compared to sipping an ice cold smoothie on a sweltering summer day?
ReplyDeleteTo make it seem natural, discover create about 20 links a day unless you've access to many
different IP's. http://www.top--casino-online.com/the-dominance-of-online-casino-games-a-preview-on-918kiss-mobile-application/
What could be compared to sipping an ice cold smoothie on a sweltering summer day?
ReplyDeleteTo make it seem natural, discover create about 20 links a day unless you've access to many different IP's. http://www.top--casino-online.com/the-dominance-of-online-casino-games-a-preview-on-918kiss-mobile-application/
There's definately a lot to know about this issue. I really like all of
ReplyDeletethe points you made. I have been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be
much more useful than ever before. I truly love your website..
Pleasant colors & theme. Did you create this amazing site yourself?
Please reply back as I'm planning to create my very own blog and would
love to find out where you got this from or exactly what the theme is called.
Many thanks! http://foxnews.co.uk
While these tricks are easy to be able to into your regular conversation routine, correctly practiced often. Red or white wine
ReplyDeleteyou're a new tone of voice that claims you're being sincere inside your request. https://918kiss.host/70-mega888
While these tricks are easy to be able to into your regular
ReplyDeleteconversation routine, correctly practiced
often. Red or white wine you're a new tone of voice that claims you're being sincere inside your request. https://918kiss.host/70-mega888
Would love to always get updated great web blog! https://surgerxpills.com/
ReplyDeleteYou are my aspiration, I possess few web logs and sometimes
ReplyDeleterun out from post :). https://ionicxtesto.net/
You are my aspiration, I possess few web logs and sometimes run out from post :). https://ionicxtesto.net/
ReplyDeleteEverything is very open with a really clear clarification of the challenges.
ReplyDeleteIt was definitely informative. Your site is
extremely helpful. Thank you for sharing! https://malepowerxl.net/
Everything is very open with a really clear clarification of the challenges.
ReplyDeleteIt was definitely informative. Your site is extremely helpful.
Thank you for sharing! https://malepowerxl.net/
Because you'll be borrowing from a personal loan company reasonably than a
ReplyDeletefinancial institution or monetary institution, there may be more room for negotiation regarding phrases of repayment.
Slightly exhausted immediately after ending teaching for the yr yesterday and unable to focus as well as I would really like.
ReplyDeleteSo I went on the lookout for the TELEVISION schedule for the World Cup and located
solely poorly formatted ones and ones only
in Eastern Time.
Places like cash loans com give you a businesses and loan providers that
ReplyDeleteprovides for the cash you need quick. They are going to make body weight course of
so simple as they can because they know that individuals, such as you,
have a busy way of life and may't afford to spend hours ready around an assessment.
Once you apply for the payday advance from the loan companies
enterprise, they will approve you in moments.
I like the helpful info you supply on your articles.
ReplyDeleteI'll bookmark your weblog and check again right here
regularly. I am moderately certain I'll be told a
lot of new stuff right right here! Good luck for the following!
Loads of flower farmers are trying to focus on heirloom varieties that do
ReplyDeletehave inherent fragrance — that perfume you associate
with a reducing garden or an heirloom backyard or Grandma's
backyard.
Hello there! This post couldn?t be written any better!
ReplyDeleteGoing through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
He constantly kept talking about this. I'll forward this information to him.
Pretty sure he'll have a good read. Many thanks for sharing! https://bellabrightskincream.com/
Hello there! This post couldn?t be written any better! Going through this article reminds me
ReplyDeleteof my previous roommate! He constantly kept talking about this.
I'll forward this information to him. Pretty sure he'll have
a good read. Many thanks for sharing! https://bellabrightskincream.com/
For those who ever want to have the ability to purchase a mortgage to purchase
ReplyDeletea home sooner or later, than bettering your credit score is of the profound importance.
Most banks aren't usually in the enterprise of giving cash to individuals who haven't been fit to pay
their loans off in the past. Nevertheless, there are a few lenders who are
ready to current a personal loan to an individual with a weak credit
rating. These lenders could also be tougher to find merely they are out there.
I love mixing them with moon flowers so that the garden blooms
ReplyDeleteat completely different times of the day.
Plus, with the quick duration of the identical day payday loans, it is available in unsecured form.
ReplyDeleteSo the candidates don't have any material items,
need to agree as collateral in opposition to the borrowed amount of floor.
The mortgage cash towards your future paycheck secured.
The clean water is then despatched back into the fish tank.
ReplyDeleteBelow-average credit holders owing to CCJs, IVAs, arrears, defaults, late payments,
ReplyDeletemissed funds, chapter, foreclosure and many others. can be allowed for payday loans
for satisfying their monetary necessities in a
least span of time.
For those who seek decision on a particular situation, you may be drawn to flowers
ReplyDeletethat can make it easier to with that.
We do every part inside our power to make the application and approval process as easy and speedy as potential.
ReplyDeleteIn this scenario, a brief term mortgage may additionally be preferrred as a result of the approval and
ReplyDeletefunding timeline is way quicker than different loans.
The requirements and needs of the persons are ever-increasing while
ReplyDeletetheir incomes are still small.
For example, a one year treasury bill with a 2% rate of interest will promote for about $980,
ReplyDeletebut pay you $1,000 upon maturity.
Obviously the theme of there was about trading currency trading.
ReplyDeleteLearning ways to up start an Internet business does never to
be hard or overwhelming. CONTENT: This, again, is often a simple concept. https://918kiss.poker/downloads
Obviously the theme of there was about trading currency trading.
ReplyDeleteLearning ways to up start an Internet business does never to be hard or
overwhelming. CONTENT: This, again, is often a simple concept. https://918kiss.poker/downloads
Birthdays are the best events to converse your love.
ReplyDeleteShe liked the flowers thank you for the great service.
ReplyDeleteAgain in 2012, the Online Consumers Network -
ReplyDeleteand the payday loan trade usually - was backing laws
to alter the administration construction of the Shopper Monetary Safety Bureau from a
single presidentially appointed director to a bipartisan board.
Tout commence par la création de votre website internet.
ReplyDeleteThis design is steller! You definitely know how to keep a reader amused.
ReplyDeleteBetween your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job.
I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
Too cool!
Now your microbes may have an excellent home and they'll clean your fish tank for you, night and day.
ReplyDeleteThe association additionally had many roses.
ReplyDeleteFor non-residence addresses supply times may fluctuate.
ReplyDeleteLoans in Texas arranged by ACE Credit score Entry LLC and made by, and
ReplyDeletesubject to the approval of, an unaffiliated third social gathering lender.
Appreciation to my father who informed me on the topic of this webpage, this website is really amazing.
ReplyDeleteI always emailed this webpage post page to all my
ReplyDeletecontacts, for the reason that if like to read it then my contacts will too.
Do you have a spam problem on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; we have created
ReplyDeletesome nice procedures and we are looking to trade strategies
with others, be sure to shoot me an email if interested.
Brian eventually returned to New jersey
ReplyDeletewhile Rob stayed in Alabama. Watching the movements for this music conductor, Cab Calloway,
is like watching a sunset on a hot summer day. http://bookpifupo.mihanblog.com/post/comment/new/36/fromtype/postone/fid/15426745475bf358739d3f6/atrty/1542674547/avrvy/0/key/eb0fc38f3c9f00c2201b38090da01f75/
Brian eventually returned to New jersey while Rob stayed in Alabama.
ReplyDeleteWatching the movements for this music conductor, Cab Calloway, is like watching a sunset on a hot summer day. http://bookpifupo.mihanblog.com/post/comment/new/36/fromtype/postone/fid/15426745475bf358739d3f6/atrty/1542674547/avrvy/0/key/eb0fc38f3c9f00c2201b38090da01f75/
Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but
ReplyDeleteafter checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be
book-marking and checking back frequently!
Hoԝdy I am so grateful I found ykur blog, I reallʏ found you by accident,
ReplyDeletewhile I was researcһing on Google for something else, Regardless I am here now and wоuld just like tο say
many thanks for a marvellous post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I dоn't havvе time to read it ɑll
at thе moment but I have book-markeԁ it and alѕo added
your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will
bbe back to read much more, Please do kedep up the great
work. https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/
Hߋwdy I am so ցrateful I foսnd yoiur blog, I really found you
ReplyDeleteЬy accident, whiⅼe I was researching on Gooցle for something else, RegarԀlesѕ I am hеre nnow and would just like to say mɑny thwnks foг a marvelous
post and a all round thrilling blog (I ɑlso ⅼove the themе/design), I don't have time to read it all at tһe moment ƅut I
have book-marked іit and also added your RᏚS feeds, so ѡhen I have time I will be bacқ
to read muxh more, Please do kesep up tһe great work. https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/
I am trսⅼ pleased to glance at this web site posts which carrіeѕ tons of useful information, thanks for providing such data. https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI aam tгuⅼy pleased to glance at tһis web site
ReplyDeleteposts whhich carries tons of useful information, tһanks fօr
providing such data. https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/
This articⅼe іs actuаlly a рⅼeasant one it helps new web
ReplyDeleteusers, who arе wіshing in favor of blogɡing. https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/
This artіcle iss actually a pleasant one it helps new web users, who are
ReplyDeletewishing in favor of blogging. https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/
I visіted mаny websiteѕ except the audiko qquality forr
ReplyDeleteɑudio songs current at this web ste is genuinely excеllent. https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/
I visited many wеbsites xcept the audio quality for audio songs currennt at
ReplyDeletethis web site iis ɡenuinely excellent. https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/
I know this iif off topіc but I'm looking into starting my own weblog аnd waѕ wondering what all is needed too get set
ReplyDeleteup? I'm assuuming having a bⅼog like yours wouⅼd cߋst a pretty penny?
I'm not verу internet savvy so I'm not 100% certain. Any recommendations or advice would be
greatly appгeciateɗ. Cheers https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/
I know this if oοff topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and wass wondering
ReplyDeletewhat all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming һaving a bloɡ like yours would cost a preetty penny?
I'm not ѵery internet savvy so I'm not 100% certаin. Any recommendations or advice wⲟuld bеe
greatly appreciated. Cheers https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/
My partnr and I absоlᥙtely love yoyr blog and find many of youг poѕt's tߋ be just what I'm looing for.
ReplyDeleteDoes one offeer ցuest writеrs tto write сontent for
yoou personallү? I woᥙldn't mind publishing a post or
elaboprating on many of the subjects you write about hеre.
Again, awеsome web log! https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/
My ⲣartner and I absolutely love your blog and
ReplyDeletefind many of your post's to be just what I'm looking for.
Does one offer ցuest wгiters to write content for yoս personally?
I wouldn't mind publishing a post oг elaboirating on many oof the
sսbjects you write ɑbout here. Again, awesome webb lⲟg! https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/
Hurrah, that's what I was searching for, what a data!
ReplyDeletepresent here at this web site, thanks admin of this site.
I am no longer sure the place you are getting your info, however good topic.
ReplyDeleteI must spend some time studying much more or working out
more. Thank you for magnificent info I used to be looking for this information for
my mission.
Great article.
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Ohio! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break.
ReplyDeleteI love the knowledge you provide here and can't
wait to take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog
loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G ..
Anyways, superb site!
You need to take part in a contest for one of the finest websites on the net.
ReplyDeleteI am going to highly recommend this web site!
SocialSignals24 .com
ReplyDelete*** Auto Panel with Specal offer of YouTube Views |
High Retention Views | Suggested Views | World Wide Views
| Targeted Views | Fast Views | Drip Feed Views and more than 100+ Services | Auto with API .
YouTube Views 0.12$ / 1,000 ★★★ YouTube [ Drip Feed Views ] 0.6$ / 1,000
Youtube HR Views 0.25$ / 1,000 ★★★ YouTube [ Targeted Views ] 0.8$ / 1,000
Youtube Likes 5$ / 1,000 ★★★ YouTube - Subscribers 25$ / 1,000
Youtube - DisLikes 6$ / 1,000 ★★★ YouTube - Shares 5$ / 1,000
Youtube - Favorites 15$ / 1,000 ★★★ Youtube - Comments 10$ / 1,000
Facebook - Fan Likes 4$ / 1,000 ★★★ Facebook - Followers 7$ / 1,000
Facebook - Post Likes 0.7$ / 1,000 ★★★ Facebook - Video Views 0.17$ / 1,000
Facebook - Comments 10$ / 1,000 ★★★ Facebook - Emoticons 0.9$ /
1,000
Instagram Followers 0.8$ / 1,000 ★★★ Instagram - Likes
0.1$ / 1,000
Instagram - Mentions 4$ / 1,000 ★★★ Instagram - Views
0.16$ / 1,000
Twitter Followers 0.6$ / 1,000 ★★★ Twitter - Retweets 0.6$ / 1,000
Twitter - Favorites 0.6$ / 1,000 ★★★ Twitter - Likes 0.6$ / 1,000
Go To: SocialSignals24. com
Today, you'll find different widths available for sale including
ReplyDelete8, 9 and 10. But here's the most effective bit,
I sold the remains of the car for $15 to at least one in the scrap merchants.
User OEM Parts - Used car parts are usually staked inside a
pre-owned garage or a junk shop.
What i don't understood is in truth how you're now not actually much more neatly-favored than you
ReplyDeletemay be right now. You're very intelligent. You know thus significantly with regards
to this matter, made me in my view consider it from so many varied angles.
Its like women and men don't seem to be fascinated except
it is something to accomplish with Girl gaga!
Your personal stuffs outstanding. At all times take care of it up!
Good way of explaining, and pleasant piece of
ReplyDeletewriting to get data concerning my presentation subject,
which i am going to convey in college.
Módulo 8 - Geração De Trafego ( Pilar Do Sucesso) SEO. http://olentangyfrc.info/%E2%86%92_Revelado_A_F%C3%B3rmula_Do_Facebook_%E2%86%92_Curso_Completo
ReplyDelete