Admin-message ONLINECEYLON.NET செய்தித் தளம் உங்களை அன்புடன் வரவேற்கிறது.. Admin-message
Headlines
Admin-message

செட்டிகுளம் முதலியார்குளத்தில் விபத்து வேகம் காரணமாக குளத்திற்குள் பாய்ந்த கார்

Published on Thursday, November 22, 2018 | November 22, 2018

22/11/2018 இன்று செட்டிகுளம் முதலியார் குளத்தில் விபத்து சம்பவம் ஒன்று பதிவாகியுள்ளது.

 

விபத்து தொடர்பாக  மேலும் தெரியவருவதாவது, ராஜாங்கணையிலிருந்து மன்னார் நோக்கிப் பயணித்த கார் ஒன்றே அதிக வேகம் காரணமாக கட்டுப்பாட்டை இழந்து முதலியார்குளம் குளத்திற்குள் பாய்ந்ததுள்ளது.

இதில் பயணித்த மூவர் காயம்அடைந்த நிலையில், வைத்தியசாலையில் அனுமதிக்கபட்டுள்ளனர்.விபத்து தொடர்பான  மேலதிக விசாரணைகளை செட்டிகுளம் பொலிசார் மேற்கொண்டு ...

நண்பர்களுக்கு பகிரவும் :





4 comments:

  1. Some truly nice stuff on this web site, I love it. https://ketopower.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet visitors, its really really nice post on building up new weblog.
    This is a topic that is near to my heart... Cheers! Where are your contact details though?

    It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.

    I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to
    suggest you few interesting things or advice. Maybe you could write
    next articles referring to this article. I desire to read
    more things about it! http://www.cspan.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this site
    before but after going through many of the posts I realized it's new to
    me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I came across it and I'll be book-marking
    it and checking back regularly! https://bluucoin.com/index.php?action=profile;u=194691

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after going through many of the posts I
    realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I came across
    it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back regularly! https://bluucoin.com/index.php?action=profile;u=194691

    ReplyDelete

Dream Center

Special Offer

Special Offer
Domain + Hosting & Web Design விஷேட கழிவுடன்

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

O/L Pass Papers & Books

Send Your News


✔✔ பிரபல செய்திகள் ✔✔

பார்வையாளர்கள்

 
Support : Website Design | Online Ceylon Media Unit | Online Ceylon Web Designing
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2016. Tes News - All Rights Reserved