Admin-message ONLINECEYLON.NET செய்தித் தளம் உங்களை அன்புடன் வரவேற்கிறது.. Admin-message
Headlines
Admin-message

கிளிநொச்சியில் சுமார் நான்கு கோடி ரூபா செலவில் பசுமைப் பூங்கா!

Published on Monday, November 26, 2018 | November 26, 2018

கிளிநொச்சி, டிப்போ சந்திப் பகுதியில் சுமார் நான்கு கோடி ரூபா செலவில் பசுமைப் பூங்கா!

கிளிநொச்சி, டிப்போ சந்திப் பகுதியில் சுமார் நான்கு கோடி ரூபா செலவில் நகர அபிவிருத்தி அதிகார சபையினால் நிர்மாணிக்கப்பட்ட பசுமைப் பூங்கா புனித நாட்களை அடையாளப்படுத்தும் வகையில் மக்கள் பாவனைக்காக கையளிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது.

கிளிநொச்சி, டிப்போ சந்தியில் முன்னர் பாண்டியன் சுவையூற்று காணப்பட்ட நினைவிடத்தில் புதிதாக நிர்மாணிக்கப்பட்ட பசுமை பூங்கா சம்பிரதாய பூர்வமாக மக்களிடம் கையளிக்கும் நிகழ்வு இன்று நடைபெற்றுள்ளது.

சுமார் நான்கு கோடி ரூபா செலவில் நகர அபிவிருத்தி அதிகார சபையினால் நிர்மாணிக்கப்பட்டு கரைச்சி பிரதேச சபையிடம் அண்மையில் கையளிக்கப்பட்ட பின்னர் பல்வேறு விதமான விளையாட்டு உபகரணங்கள் மற்றும் உள்ளக அபிவிருத்தி மேற்கொள்ளப்பட்டுள்ளன.

இந்நிகழ்வில் நாடாளுமன்ற உறுப்பினர் சிவஞானம் சிறீதரன் முன்னாள் வடக்கு மாகான சபை உறுப்பினர்களான சு.பசுபதிப்பிள்ளை, த.குருகுலராஜா கரைச்சி பூநகரி பச்சிலைப்பள்ளி பிரதேச சபைகளின் தவிசாளர்கள், உறுப்பினர்கள் எனப் பலர் கலந்து கொண்டுள்ளனர்
நண்பர்களுக்கு பகிரவும் :





5 comments:

  1. It will do you good if you are for you to ask for an additional person's facilitate.
    Here, the guy didn't include even my trademark.
    I to be able to start somewhere after all. https://918kiss.bid/downloads/221-download-3win8-apk-to-phone-for-android-and-ios

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will do you good if you are for you to ask for an additional person's facilitate.
    Here, the guy didn't include even my trademark. I to be able to start somewhere after all. https://918kiss.bid/downloads/221-download-3win8-apk-to-phone-for-android-and-ios

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion,
    if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.

    I'll immediately clutch your rss as I can not find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter
    service. Do you've any? Kindly permit me know so that I may
    subscribe. Thanks. I will immediately grasp your rss
    feed as I can’t to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Kindly let me recognize so that I could subscribe.
    Thanks. http://cspan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really attention-grabbing, You're
    an overly skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and stay up for looking for
    more of your wonderful post. Also, I've shared your website in my
    social networks

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... [Trackback]

    [...] Read More here: cheddikulam-news.net/கிளிநொச்சியில்-சுமார்-நா/ [...]

    ReplyDelete

Dream Center

Special Offer

Special Offer
Domain + Hosting & Web Design விஷேட கழிவுடன்

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

O/L Pass Papers & Books

Send Your News


✔✔ பிரபல செய்திகள் ✔✔

பார்வையாளர்கள்

 
Support : Website Design | Online Ceylon Media Unit | Online Ceylon Web Designing
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2016. Tes News - All Rights Reserved