Admin-message ONLINECEYLON.NET செய்தித் தளம் உங்களை அன்புடன் வரவேற்கிறது.. Admin-message
Headlines
Admin-message

சிங்களவர்களின் சட்டவிரோத மின்சார கம்பியில் சிக்கி தமிழ் விவசாயி பலி

Published on Friday, November 16, 2018 | November 16, 2018

முல்லைத்தீவு மாவட்டம் கொக்குத்தொடுவாய் பகுதியில் அத்துமீறிய குடியேற்றவாசிகளான சிங்களவர்களின் சட்டவிரோத மின்சார கம்பியில் சிக்கி கொக்குத்தொடுவாயினை சேர்ந்த மூன்று பிள்ளைகளின் தந்தை ஒருவர் 14.11.18 அன்று உயிரிழந்துள்ளார்.

இச்சம்பவம் பற்றி தெரியவருகையில்.


13.11.18 அன்று கொக்குத்தொடுவாய் மத்தி நாயடிச்ச முறிப்பு வயல்வெளியில் வயல் செய்த விவசாயியான 42 அகவையுடைய கனகையா உதயகுமார் வயல் காவலலுக்காக சென்றுள்ளர். 14.11.18 இரவு வரை வீடு திரும்பாத நிலையில் உறவினர்கள் தேடியுள்ளதுடன் முல்லைத்தீவு பொலீஸ் நிலைத்திற்கு சென்று முறைப்பாடும் செய்துள்ளார்கள்.


இன்னிலையில் முல்லைத்தீவு மாவட்ட கட்டளைத்தளதி மேஜர் ஜெனரால் ராஜகுரு அவர்களின் பணிப்பின் பெயரில் 59-3இராணுவத்தினர் குறித்தகாட்டுப்பகுதிக்கு சென்று சேதானை செய்து உடலத்தினை மீட்டுள்ளார்கள். தேடும் நடவடிக்கையில் ஈடுபட்ட போது மினாசார வேலியில் சிக்கி உயிரிழந்துள்ளமை கண்டறியப்பட்டுள்ளது.


சட்டவிரோ குடியேற்ற வாசிகளான சிங்கள இனத்தவர்கள் குறித்த வயல் காணிப்பகுதியில் சட்டவிரோ கம்பியில் மின்சாரம் பாய்ச்சியுள்ளார்கள் இதில் சிக்குண்டே இவர் உயிரிழந்துள்ளமை தெரியவந்துள்ளது.


இன்னிலையில் உடலத்தை பொலீசார் மரணவிசாரண அதிகாரி முன்னிலையில் மீட்டு பிரத பரிசோதனைக்காக மாவட்ட மருத்துவமனை அனுப்பிவைத்துள்ளார்கள்.
நண்பர்களுக்கு பகிரவும் :





63 comments:

  1. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought
    this post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if
    you aren't already ;) Cheers! https://dronexproreviews.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are actually enormous ideas in about blogging. You have touched some nice factors here.
    Any way keep up wrinting. It's the best time to make a few
    plans for the future and it's time to be happy.

    I have learn this submit and if I may I wish to counsel you some attention-grabbing things or suggestions.
    Maybe you could write next articles regarding this article.

    I want to learn even more issues approximately it! Hi
    there would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're
    using? I've loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.

    Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider
    at a fair price? Many thanks, I appreciate it! http://foxnews.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent blog right here! Additionally your website loads
    up very fast! What host are you the use of?
    Can I get your affiliate hyperlink in your host?
    I desire my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol https://ketoslimmax.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello colleagues, how is everything, and what you want to say regarding this piece of writing, in my
    view its actually amazing in favor of me. https://ketofatburner.net/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello colleagues, how is everything, and what you want to say regarding this piece of writing, in my view its actually amazing in favor of me. https://ketofatburner.net/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read this paragraph fully concerning the difference of latest and preceding
    technologies, it's amazing article. https://slimultimate.net/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read this paragraph fully concerning the difference of latest and
    preceding technologies, it's amazing article. https://slimultimate.net/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very soon this web page will be famous among all blogging and site-building people,
    due to it's good posts https://ketoone.org/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very soon this web page will be famous among all blogging and site-building people, due to it's good posts https://ketoone.org/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whats up very cool site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .. I'll bookmark your
    web site and take the feeds additionally?I'm glad to search out a lot of helpful information right here within the put up, we'd like work out more
    techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing. https://superclinicalcbdoil.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some genuinely interesting points you have written.Helped
    me a lot, just what I was looking for :D. https://powerprox.org/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.
    Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things
    out pretty quick. I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where
    to start. Do you have any points or suggestions?
    With thanks https://wasatchbiolabsketo.net/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well I truly enjoyed reading it. This article procured by you is very useful for correct planning. https://skincarepanamacream.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well I truly enjoyed reading it. This article procured
    by you is very useful for correct planning. https://skincarepanamacream.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's also possible that they simply didn't understand the extremely
    specific necessities of the mortgage forgiveness program.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely indited articles, Really enjoyed examining. https://muscleproplus.org/

    ReplyDelete
  17. The sum which you'll avail extends from £eighty to £1500 which needs to be reimbursed in 1 to 30 days.

    ReplyDelete
  18. They're typically sent for directly to the funeral dwelling, mortuary, or church
    for the service.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The time period of a loan means the variety of methods the mortgage principal is
    divided up. For example, a $5,000 mortgage over a 2-yr term means
    $5,000 is divided by 24 (2x12 months), whereas over 5 years, the principal sum is split by 60.
    Getting mortgage approval fast is easier when the term is longer as a result of the month-to-month repayments are much less.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Will Johnson is price each penny, but I used to be stunned to see he had raised his worth
    so high.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Do not give your beloved striped flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  22. If some one wishes to be updated with latest technologies therefore he must be go
    to see this web page and be up to date all the time. https://primapills.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Paday lons are very affordable, they usually're not
    designed to burden debtors with long term debt.

    ReplyDelete
  24. As I website owner I conceive the written content here is rattling wonderful, thanks for your efforts. http://vitraxpills.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. As I website owner I conceive the written content here is rattling wonderful, thanks
    for your efforts. http://vitraxpills.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am sure this post has touched all the internet visitors, its really really fastidious piece of
    writing on building up new website. It is perfect time
    to make some plans for the future and it’s
    time to be happy. I have read this post and if
    I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or
    advice. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I want to read even more things about it! I could not resist commenting.
    Well written! http://cspan.org

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey very nice blog! https://slimultimate.net/

    ReplyDelete
  28. ich ernsthaft Liebe Blog .. Ausgezeichnete Farben uund Thema.
    Haben Siee build diwser Seite sich selbst? Bitte antworten Sie
    mirr zurück, als ichh micch auf wollen erstellenn meine persönliche
    Webseiite und würde gerne wissen, , wo Sie habe diese von ooder gestattet.

    Dank!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Tout commence par la création de votre site web.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Select from flower arrangements that include elegant roses to traditional
    daisies to brilliant sunflowers and select from gift options that embody fruit baskets,
    balloons, and stuffed animals.

    ReplyDelete
  31. A bouquet of flowers makes the proper present.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fourth, Canadian crude going to Texas will exchange Venezuelan, Mexican,
    and Nigerian crude that now arrives by ship.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Search option appropriate and appropriate. three Month Payday Loans will confirm that the solution to your proper.
    No need to attend until the subsequent pay examine, as you increase the costs will turn into
    solely improve.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hallo Hätten Sie etwas dagegen Teilen die Blog-Plattform Sie
    mit? Icch binn auf der Suhe werde, meine eigene Blog zzu starten inn naher
    Zukunft aber ich habe eine harte schwierig Entscheiduung zwischen Blogsngine / Wordpress
    / B2evolution uund Drupal. Derr Grund warum ich frage ist,
    weil Ihr Design und Stil scheint anders als den meisten Blogs und ich interessiere mich für etwas einmalige.
    PS Leider für Sein off-topic, aber ich hattte zu fragen!

    ReplyDelete
  35. However, the high interest rates charged by payday loan suppliers are fairly high.
    Thus, it is advisable to not rollover the mortgage however to pay
    it off as soon as attainable. Late fees can find yourself costing lots.

    ReplyDelete
  36. The arrangement was not delivered. Bella birthday flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Bellevue Florist is the premier flower shop for all your Bellevue flower supply services.

    ReplyDelete
  38. It was also great to get the phone calls from tickled pink flower recipients and to see the regular stream of thank-you notes
    trickle in for the next few weeks after Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow, awesome weblog format! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for?
    you made running a blog glance easy. The whole glance of
    your site is great, as well as the content!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Nothing compares to the enjoyment of receiving contemporary
    flowers for all events, from birthday flowers and corsages to get well items.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Should you do not think a solution is excessive-quality,
    and you need to change it, select Edit answer.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Ꮋowdу I am so thrille I found your web site, I really found you by error, whіle
    I wwas looking on Yahoo foor something else, Anyhow I ɑm here now aand would just like to ssay kudⲭos foor
    a incredible post and a all round entertaining blog (I aⅼso love the theme/design), I
    don’t have time tto read it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and aⅼso added your
    RSS feeds, so when I have time I will bе back to
    read a great deal more, Please do keep up the awesome work. https://www.Companyvakil.com/

    ReplyDelete
  43. Howdy I am so thrilⅼed I founnd your web site, I realy found you by
    error, while I was looking on Yahoo for something else, Anyhow I am here now and wuld just like to sаy
    kudos forr a incгedible post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have
    time to read it all at the mіnute but I have bookmarked it and also added
    yօur RSS feeds, so when I have time I wikl be back to read
    a great deal more, Please do keep up the аwesome ѡork. https://www.Companyvakil.com/

    ReplyDelete
  44. It is one of the far-fetched monetary options that mean you can borrow the wanted cash on the idea of
    the upcoming paycheck of the poor credit holders.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thankfully, although, companies are likely to dig out, and
    the supply is far easier than some of the homes that
    we'll be delivering to tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  46. It has for any holiday or celebration centerpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Wayy cool! Einige sehr extrem gültige Punkte!
    Ich schätze Sie Penning Diese nach und auch
    diee Restt der Wevseite auch wirklich wirklich gut.

    ReplyDelete
  48. This text is priceless. When can I find out more?

    ReplyDelete
  49. Variations of flowers are as following, flower arrangement, flower centerpieces, flower bouquets, florists,
    flower retailers, silk blooms and roses.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Nossa, que bacana hein! Tú parece ser 1 pessoa que
    entende bem do tema, adorei particularmente do que Você falou na
    metade do apost, adorei mesmo. Eu estava procurando um
    site sobre o assunto este tema para começar a seguir. Muito obrigado!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Furthermore, these sort of loans cost exorbitant charges.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I know this website presents quality based articles or reviews and extra data, is there any other
    web page which offers such information in quality?

    ReplyDelete
  53. Admiring the hard work you put into your website and detailed information you provide.
    It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed
    material. Great read! I've saved your site and I'm including your
    RSS feeds to my Google account.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Por favor, deixe-me saber se você estiver procurando por alguém
    para escrever para seu site . Você tem alguns textos realmente
    excelentes e acredito que eu seria uma boa aquisição.
    Se você quiser eu queria escrever algum conteúdo para o seu
    blog em troca de um link para o meu. Por favor me envie um e-mail
    se estiver interessado. Obrigado !

    ReplyDelete
  55. You are so awesome! I don't believe I've truly read
    something like this before. So nice to find somebody with a
    few genuine thoughts on this topic. Really.. thank you for starting this up.
    This website is one thing that is required on the internet, someone
    with some originality!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Amazing! Itss realⅼy aweomе article, I have got much clear idea regarding from this рiece
    of writing. https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  57. Αmazing! Its reɑlly awesome article, Ι hɑve got
    much clear idea regarding from this piece of writing. https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  58. Thiis dеsign is steller! You most certainly know how to keep a reaԀer entertained.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almⲟѕt moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Excellent job.
    I really enjoyed what you hhad to say, and more thɑn tһat, how you presenyed it.

    Tooo сool! https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  59. Tһis design is steller! You most certainly know how to
    keep a reader entertained. Betwedеn your wit
    and yor videos, I was almost moved tto start myy own blⲟg (well,
    аlmost...HaHa!) Excellent job. I rally enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you
    preѕented it. Too cool! https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  60. Gгeat blog here! Also your sіte loаds up very fast!
    What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your
    host? I wіsh my web sitе loaded up as fast аs yours lol https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  61. Greаt blolg here! Aⅼso your ѕsite loads up very fast!
    What web host are yoᥙ using? Can I get your affiliate link to yⲟur host?
    I wish my web site ⅼoɑded up as fast as yours
    lol https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  62. ... [Trackback]

    [...] Find More Informations here: cheddikulam-news.net/சிங்களவர்களின்-சட்டவிரோ/ [...]

    ReplyDelete

Dream Center

Special Offer

Special Offer
Domain + Hosting & Web Design விஷேட கழிவுடன்

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

O/L Pass Papers & Books

Send Your News


✔✔ பிரபல செய்திகள் ✔✔

பார்வையாளர்கள்

 
Support : Website Design | Online Ceylon Media Unit | Online Ceylon Web Designing
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2016. Tes News - All Rights Reserved