Admin-message ONLINECEYLON.NET செய்தித் தளம் உங்களை அன்புடன் வரவேற்கிறது.. Admin-message
Headlines
Admin-message

தமிழகத்தில் நள்ளிரவில் கஜா புயலின் கோரத்தாண்டவம்

Published on Friday, November 16, 2018 | November 16, 2018

கஜாவைத் தொடர்ந்து வந்து கொண்டிருக்கிறது, “ஃபேதாஸ்” மற்றும் “ஃபாணி”…! அதிர வைக்கும் அடுத்தடுத்த புயல்கள்….!

கஜா புயல் ஆடிய ருத்ரதாண்டவத்தால் 12 மக்கள் உயிரிழந்துள்ளதாக தகவல் வெளியாகியுள்ளது.

கஜா புயலின் கோராத்தாண்டவம் இன்று அதிகாலை நாகை, திருவாரூர், தஞ்சை உள்ளிட்ட பல மாவட்டங்களில் தெரிந்தது. பலத்த சூறாவளி காற்றுடன் மழை பெய்ததால் புயல் கடந்த மாவட்டங்களில் பலத்த சேதங்கள் ஏற்பட்டுள்ளது. இருப்பினும் தமிழக அரசின் சிறப்பான முன்னேற்பாடுகளால் புயலின் மையப்பகுதி கரையை கடந்ததும் மீட்புப்பணிகள் தொடங்கிவிட்டன.

நண்பர்களுக்கு பகிரவும் :





53 comments:

  1. Hi there! This article could not be written any better!
    Looking at this post reminds me of my previous
    roommate! He always kept preaching about this. I will send this post to him.
    Fairly certain he'll have a very good read. Many thanks for sharing!
    I have been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found
    any interesting article like yours. It is pretty
    worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and
    bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more
    useful than ever before. Hello! I've been following your web site for a
    while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Texas!
    Just wanted to say keep up the excellent work! http://cspan.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to point out my respect for your generosity giving
    support to those who should have guidance on in this area.
    Your personal commitment to getting the message along became pretty interesting and has continuously
    empowered others much like me to attain their dreams. Your new warm
    and friendly instruction signifies a lot a person like me and substantially more to my office workers.

    Best wishes; from all of us. https://paltroxrxpills.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to point out my respect for your generosity giving support to those who should have guidance on in this area.
    Your personal commitment to getting the message along became pretty
    interesting and has continuously empowered others much like me
    to attain their dreams. Your new warm and friendly instruction signifies a lot a person like me and substantially more to my office workers.

    Best wishes; from all of us. https://paltroxrxpills.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I have recently been looking for info approximately this subject for a
    long time and yours is the greatest I've came upon till now.
    However, what concerning the bottom line? Are you sure concerning the source?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi i am kavin, its my first time to commenting
    anyplace, when i read this article i thought i could also create comment due to this good
    paragraph. https://synergex7.net/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read this article i thought i could
    also create comment due to this good paragraph. https://synergex7.net/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you ever thought about creating an ebook or
    guest authoring on other sites? I have a blog based on the same topics you discuss
    and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my subscribers
    would appreciate your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel
    free to shoot me an e mail. https://synergex7.net/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have learn some good stuff here. Certainly price
    bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much effort
    you put to make such a wonderful informative web site. https://ketoabsoluteforskolin.org/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have learn some good stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting.
    I surprise how so much effort you put to make such a wonderful informative web site. https://ketoabsoluteforskolin.org/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Analysts have been anticipating eighty cents a share.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoah this weblog is wonderful i like reading your posts.
    Keep up the great work! You realize, a lot of people are looking around for this info, you could aid them greatly. https://perfectketo.org/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoah this weblog is wonderful i like reading your posts.

    Keep up the great work! You realize, a lot
    of people are looking around for this info, you could aid them greatly. https://perfectketo.org/

    ReplyDelete
  13. We handpick solely the best and freshest seasonal flowers to incorporate in our beautiful array of
    preparations.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey there, You've done a great job. I'll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
    I am sure they will be benefited from this website. https://ketodirectdiet.net/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering
    which blog platform are you using for this website?
    I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had
    problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform.
    I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform. https://perfectketo.org/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello.This post was really fascinating, especially since I was browsing for thoughts on this issue last Wednesday. https://ultimatetestmaxs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello.This post was really fascinating, especially since I
    was browsing for thoughts on this issue last Wednesday. https://ultimatetestmaxs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article post. I like to write a little comment to support
    you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The place small flower farms as soon as seemed to be
    a vanishing species, new ones have been popping up throughout the nation.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Flower Bar is a full service florist offering daily supply to
    the metro Atlanta area.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've received flowers a few times from you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. If its money outflow exceeds the influx, a company has a unfavorable
    money circulation. Causes for negative cash stream include
    an excessive amount of or obsolete inventory and poor collections on accounts
    receivable (what your clients owe you).

    ReplyDelete
  23. You're into an organisation to be able to acquire
    even more revenues out of it. Online search engine advertising is amongst the outright most economical promoting and advertising approaches because it targets customers which
    might be proactively on the lookout for your product and services online.

    ReplyDelete
  24. We've got a wide variety of sympathy and funeral flowers
    obtainable, including flowers for the casket, freestanding easels, and an altar sympathy arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  25. By making timely funds on your Quick Term Loan, you might be ensuring different students the chance to
    benefit from this system.

    ReplyDelete
  26. However the hops do not sing in excellent concord.
    I just below-primed the bottles deliberately to give it a bit of a cask mouthfeel.

    ReplyDelete
  27. The wreath flowers are normally made in round form signifying that
    life goes on and it's a never ending course of.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Look online for air-con sizing calculators so you possibly can truly
    perceive the unit size required for your house or area.

    If you purchase one thing too large it will not be environment
    friendly as it cools the identical. Check out the handbook to establish the suggested dimension for a/c unit.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I really like it when people come together and share views.

    Great website, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks , I have just been searching for info approximately
    this subject for ages and yours is the best I have found out so far.
    But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you positive in regards to the supply?

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hatchlings dart forwards and backwards in bubbling tanks ranging in size from seven hundred
    gallons to fifteen,000 gallons.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared
    this site with us so I came to look it over. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Excellent blog and wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hello There. I discovered your blog the use of msn. That is a very well written article.
    I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post.

    I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  34. One place to start unraveling the that means of flowers
    in goals is to take a look at the flower's situation.

    ReplyDelete
  35. There are corporations that try to disguise utility charges in the processing your request.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Pink roses-most certainly the most popular flower delivery choice-just isn't
    always the right choice.

    ReplyDelete
  37. We don't know why the individual in the store didn't tell us about it, however we're very completely satisfied it's right here.
    This part of Ontario, by the best way, is very stunning and calmly travelled,
    thus a joy to cycle through.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Lenders tend to cost flat fees as a substitute.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Once the way of traveling is established, you could start booking rooms in hotels inside destinations you will be traveling
    to. Talking with a professional bankruptcy professional can alert you
    to definitely options you may not happen to be aware of. Cooperating with Police -
    Another option so you can get drug charges dropped involves cooperating
    using the police in ongoing investigations.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Generally if i were purchase "cars" for my topic, it that i see to general and lack
    focus. Remember we all need to somewhere and today's pr
    of 1 is tomorrow's page rank 5. https://jom.fun/

    ReplyDelete
  41. Generally if i were purchase "cars" for my topic, it that i
    see to general and lack focus. Remember we all need to somewhere and
    today's pr of 1 is tomorrow's page rank 5. https://jom.fun/

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hey tһeree would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're utilizing?

    I've ⅼ᧐aded your blg in 3 complеtely dіfferent browsers and I must ѕay this blog loads ɑ lot fаster then most.

    Can yyou suggest a good web hosting proviԁer at a fair price?

    Mɑny thanks, I appreciate it! https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hеy there would you mind letting me know which hostіng сompany you'гe utilizing?
    I've loaded your blog in 3 ϲompletel ԁifferent browsers and I must ѕsay this blօg l᧐ads a lot fɑster then most.
    Ϲan you suggeѕt a good web hoѕting provider at a fair price?
    Many thanks, I appreciate it! https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  44. Ꮇay I just say what a comfort to սncover ѕօmebody who aϲctuaⅼlу knows what
    they're talking about on the net. Youu definitely
    ᥙnderstand how tto bring a prоblem to light and make it
    important. Morre pеopⅼe have to ⅼook
    at this and underѕtand thiks side of the story.
    I was ѕurprised that үou're not more popular since you definitely
    have the gift. https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  45. May I ϳust say what a comfort to uncover somebodу who actuallʏ knmows what thеy'rе talking about oon the net.

    Yοu efinitely understand how too bring a problem to light and make it important.

    More people hɑѵe to look at this andd understand this side οf tһe story.

    I was surprisеd that you're not more pooular sіnce you definitеly have the gift. https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  46. What's up, its good paragraⲣh about media print, we ɑll know media is
    a fantɑstic source of data. https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  47. Wһat's up, its glod parɑɡrаρh aboout media print, we all know media is a fаntastic source оf data. https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  48. I have read a few just right stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for
    revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to
    make the sort of magnificent informative web
    site.

    ReplyDelete
  49. ... [Trackback]

    [...] There you will find 99870 more Infos: cheddikulam-news.net/தமிழகத்தில்-நள்ளிரவில்-க/ [...]

    ReplyDelete
  50. All that you need to know is the guidelines and techniques for playing these games through the internet.
    You become a good online better even if you have
    trouble playing poker with the boys.f http://forums2.battleon.com/f/interceptor.asp?dest=http%3A%2F%2F918kiss.party%2Fhome%2Fjoker123%2F946-joker123

    ReplyDelete
  51. All that you need to know is the guidelines and techniques
    for playing these games through the internet. You become a good online better even if you have trouble playing
    poker with the boys.f http://forums2.battleon.com/f/interceptor.asp?dest=http%3A%2F%2F918kiss.party%2Fhome%2Fjoker123%2F946-joker123

    ReplyDelete
  52. I'm not sure where you are getting your information, but
    great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding
    more. Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this information for my
    mission.

    ReplyDelete

Dream Center

Special Offer

Special Offer
Domain + Hosting & Web Design விஷேட கழிவுடன்

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

O/L Pass Papers & Books

Send Your News


✔✔ பிரபல செய்திகள் ✔✔

பார்வையாளர்கள்

 
Support : Website Design | Online Ceylon Media Unit | Online Ceylon Web Designing
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2016. Tes News - All Rights Reserved