இரண்டு பொலிஸ் உத்தியோகத்தர்கள் சுட்டுக் கொல்லப்பட்ட சம்பவத்தில் ஒருவர் சற்றுமுன் கிளிநொச்சி பொலிஸில் சரணடைந்துள்ளார்.
குறித்த நபர் கிளிநொச்சி – வட்டக்கச்சியைச் சேர்ந்த 48 வயதுடைய 4 பிள்ளைகளின் தந்தையான இராசநாயகம் சர்வானந்தன் ஆவார்.
இவர் முன்னாள் போராளி என எமது செய்தியாளர் தெரிவித்தார்.
மட்டக்களப்பு – வவுணதீவு வலையிறவு பாலத்திற்கு அருகில் உள்ள பொலிஸ் சாவடியில் பாதுகாப்பு கடமையில் ஈடுபட்டிருந்த இரு பொலிஸ் உத்தியோகத்தர்கள் நேற்று முன்தினம் சுட்டுக்கொலை செய்யப்பட்டு இருந்தனர்.
இந்த சம்பவம் குறித்து சிறப்பு குற்றப்புலனாய்வுக் குழு விசாரணைகளை மேற்கொண்டு இருந்தது.
தலைவர் பிரபாகரனின் பிறந்தநாள் மற்றும் மாவீரர் தினம் என்பவற்றை முன்னெடுப்பதற்கு மட்டக்களப்பில் தடை உத்தரவு பிறப்பிக்கப்பட்டு இருந்தது.
இந்த நிலையிலேயே குறித்த துப்பாக்கிச்சூட்டு சம்பவத்திற்கு முன்னாள் போராளிகள் காரணமாக இருக்கலாம் என்ற கோணத்தில் விசாரணைகள் முன்னெடுக்கப்பட்டு இருந்தன.
இதில் குறித்த பணிக்குழுவில் பணியாற்றிய உறுப்பினர்களையும் பொலிஸார் தேடி வந்தனர்.
இந்த நிலையிலேயே வட்டக்கச்சியைச் சேர்ந்த முன்னாள் போராளியான இராசநாயகம் சர்வானந்தனை பொலிஸார் தேடியுள்ளனர்.
இதன்போது குறித்த நபர் இன்று காலை கிளிநொச்சி பொலிஸில் சரணடைந்துள்ளார்.



Considering that the iPhone noesn't need any physical buttons it was hard managing consistent laps.
ReplyDeleteWe reported previously that Takahashi Meijin (aka "Master Higgins") had left Hudson Soft for other pastures. http://ilyas.click/manokwari/index.php?action=profile;u=16789
Considering that the iPhone noesn't need any physical buttons
ReplyDeleteit was hard managing consistent laps. We reported previously that Takahashi Meijin (aka "Master Higgins") had left Hudson Soft for other pastures. http://ilyas.click/manokwari/index.php?action=profile;u=16789
Thanks for this fantastic post, I am glad I noticed this internet site on yahoo. https://strandrx.org/
ReplyDeleteThank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
ReplyDeleteLook advanced to more added agreeable from you!
By the way, how can we communicate? Hello there, I
discovered your website by means of Google whilst looking for
a similar topic, your website came up, it looks good.
I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks. Hello there,
just turned into aware of your blog through
Google, and located that it is truly informative.
I am gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll appreciate if you proceed this in future.
Many other people will probably be benefited out of your
writing. Cheers! Hi, i read your blog from time to time and
i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam responses?
If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or
anything you can advise? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any assistance is very much appreciated.
http://cspan.org
Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely
ReplyDeletelong) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything.
Do you have any recommendations for novice blog writers?
I'd definitely appreciate it.
Gifts of time are so valuable as I age.
ReplyDeleteHello, I log on to your bpogs oon a regular basis. Your humoristiic style is awesome, keep doing
ReplyDeletewhat you're doing!
Wonderful, what a website it is! This webpage provides
ReplyDeletehelpful facts to us, keep it up. https://haberport.com/
Wonderful, what a website it is! This webpage provides helpful facts to us, keep it up. https://haberport.com/
ReplyDeleteTypically, entrepreneurs searching for even a small quantity must rush to their nearby financial intuitions in anticipation of elevating
ReplyDeletefinance to strengthen their property. This course
of may be complicated and irritating in that instant
when you really in a great want. The lengthy paper work can flip down your morale nicely below
your nostril. At time limit how merchant cash advance work in your small business is clearly commendable.
If you only recently discovered about a funeral, you have the power with Send Flowers to still ship
ReplyDeletequick funeral flowers to the bereaved.
Ahaa, sseine ngenehm Dialog zum Thema diesem Artikel hier an diesem Webseite,Ich habe alle, die so gelesen jetzt mifh auch
ReplyDeletezu kommentieren an dieser Stelle.
Lenders are inclined to cost flat charges as a substitute.
ReplyDeleteHallo zusammen, Ich lese all Ihhre article. I wollte, um einen kleinen Kommentar zuu Ihrer Unterstützung zu schreiben.
ReplyDeleteEveryone enjoys scrolling through child presents.
ReplyDeleteHallo zusammen, lesen i Bllog gelegentlich und ichh besitzen eine
ReplyDeleteähnliche und ich warr nur wundern neugierig, wenn
Sie eine Menge von Spam erhalten Bemerkungen? Wenn demm sso ist, wie
Sie verhindern, dass es, jede Plugin oder alles, was Sie können empfehlen? Icch bekomme so
vviel in letzter Zeit es macht mich verrückt verrückt so dass
jeder Support wid sehr geschätzt.
In case you want $5000 or much less, this article is for you.
ReplyDeleteA wide range of reimbursement plans are available.
ReplyDeleteI einfach konnte nich verlassen Ihre Website vor darauf hindeutet,
ReplyDeletedasxs ich wirklich extrem genossen die übliche info eine individuelle Versorgung
in Ihre Gäste? Ist werdre werdden zurück kontinuierlich , uum überprüfen Neeue Beiträge
I think the admin of this website is genuinely working hard for his web page, as
ReplyDeletehere every stuff is quality based data. https://overnightleanketo.org/
Jemand Wesentlichen behilflich uum kritisch Artikel
ReplyDeleteIch könnte Zustand . Dies ist Das ist die erste allererste Mal,
dss ich bescht Ihre Webseite und an dieser Stelle? I überrascht mit Forschung Sie gemacht erstellen dierse besondere Aufmachungen erstaunliche.
Ausgezeichnrte Job!
Some lenders may also call you to substantiate your loan.
ReplyDeleteSelect federal sponsored and unsubsidized loans
ReplyDeletefirst.
Heya ich bin zum ersten Mal hier. Ich stieß auf fand
ReplyDeleteddieses Boadd und ich finde es wirklich wirklich nützlich und es half mir
eine Menge viel. Ich hoffe,etwas zurück und Hilfe
geben, andere wie Sie gestützte me.
I meet an older couple from Putnam, CT. Very interested within the journey.
ReplyDeleteThey come here yearly to enjoy the natural surroundings.
Hi mates, fastidious article and fastidious arguments commented at this place, I am
ReplyDeletereally enjoying by these. https://ketoinfiniteaccel.net/
Hi mates, fastidious article and fastidious
ReplyDeletearguments commented at this place, I am really enjoying by these. https://ketoinfiniteaccel.net/
Tiny yellow bulbinellas, tropical pink-and-white amaryllis and
ReplyDeletemore than a hundred and fifty other varieties exchange the daisies his mother and father grew within the easier days of
floral farming, when a household might make
a dwelling with one flower.
Testing needs to be accomplished earlier than you employ it
ReplyDeleteto be sure it is not going to be harmful to
fish, vegetation, and even the bacteria that is an essential part of an aquaponic system.
There are loans that may be accredited within seconds,
ReplyDeleteand delivered in just a few hours.
If some one wishes to be updated with newest technologies afterward he must
ReplyDeletebe go to see this web site and be up to date every day.
Ich habe gelesen mehrere gerade richyig Sachen hier.
ReplyDeleteSiher Wert bookmarkng Änderungsvorschlägen.
These loans are unsecured which means you don't need collateral to get them.
ReplyDeleteWhy visitors still use to read news papers when in this technological globe everything is accessible on web?
ReplyDeleteRight here is the right webpage for everyone who wishes to find out
ReplyDeleteabout this topic. You realize a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually will need
to…HaHa). You certainly put a fresh spin on a subject that has been discussed for ages.
Wonderful stuff, just wonderful!
Begin with a really lovely pre-lit fake white tree.
ReplyDeleteI don't usually comment but I gotta admit regards for the
ReplyDeletepost on this one :D. http://11thcav.org/entry.php?35273-Tips-and-Ways-To-Lose-Weight-And-Add-Exercise-shed-Weight
I don't usually comment but I gotta admit regards for the post on this one :D. http://11thcav.org/entry.php?35273-Tips-and-Ways-To-Lose-Weight-And-Add-Exercise-shed-Weight
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love your site.. Pleasant colors & theme.
ReplyDeleteDid you create this web site yourself? Please reply back as I'm hoping to create my own website and would like
to learn where you got this from or what the theme is called.
Thank you!
I just like the valuable information you provide on your
ReplyDeletearticles. I will bookmark your blog and take a look
at once more here regularly. I'm relatively sure I'll be informed many new stuff proper here!
Good luck for the next!
Es ist perfect Zeit, um einige Pläne für Zukunft und es Zeit, um glücklich zu sein. Ichh habe lernen diese Post und wenn ich nur kann kann I wollen Rat einige
ReplyDeleteaufmerksamkeitsstarken Fragen oder Vorschläge. Vielleicht Sie können schrekben vor Artikel Hinweis auf in diesem Artikel.
I Auf ddie Wunschliste lernen noch Dinge über it!
Reasons which can be unavoidable, no credit score check
ReplyDeleteloans.
When you assume a person has created psychological well being problems, you'll be able to then search for the guidance of a
ReplyDeletedoctor, or get them to go to see a person who might specialize in mental
well being situations. Should you suppose you are not really feeling proper, or
maybe you typically aren't dealing with a state of affairs like
you should be, don't be afraid to admit you'll have one
of many many psychological well being conditions
which can be on the market.
Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this blog.
ReplyDeleteIt's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between usability and
visual appearance. I must say you have done a great job with
this. Also, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Chrome.
Superb Blog!
you're in reality a good webmaster. The website loading
ReplyDeletevelocity is amazing. It seems that you are doing any unique trick.
Moreover, The contents are masterwork. you have done a excellent task on this matter!
Hello, I desire to subscribe for this web site to obtain most
ReplyDeleteup-to-date updates, thus where can i do it please help out.
I absolutely love your website.. Very nice colors & theme.
ReplyDeleteDid you build this site yourself? Please reply back as I?m hoping to create
my very own website and would love to learn where you got this
from or just what the theme is called. Cheers! https://ketoinfiniteaccel.net/
I absolutely love your website.. Very nice colors & theme.
ReplyDeleteDid you build this site yourself? Please reply back
as I?m hoping to create my very own website and would
love to learn where you got this from or just what the theme is called.
Cheers! https://ketoinfiniteaccel.net/
At Cashback Loans, we're totally different.
ReplyDeleteSaved as a favorite, I love your blog!
ReplyDeleteThey will die shortly because the growing medium cannot store water like soil can,
ReplyDeleteso the plants are dependent on a recent provide of water.
I Leave a response jedes Mal I besonders genießen eine Post auf
ReplyDeletesite oder Icch habe wertvoll beitragen zu Die Diskussion. Es ist verursachgt dder Feuer Anzeige im article I angeschaut.
Und on dies Post% BLOG_TITLE%. I war wirklich bewegt
genug, um drop eine eine Antwort hinterlassen eime Antwort ;-)
I Sie haben 2 Fragen für Sie, wenn Sie ob es in Ordnung in Ordnung.
Könnte es sein, nnur oder mir niicht wenige von diesen Kommentar erscheinen als oob sie aus hirntot Besucher?
:-P Und, wenn Sie Schrift werden at andere Online-Social-Websites, ich
würde Icch würde wie auf mithalten Sie. Möchten Sie machen Sie eine Liste Alle
voon alle Sozial Websites wie Ihr LinkedIn-Profil, Facebook oder Twitter?
Link exchange is nothing else but it is simply placing the other person's website link on your page at suitable place and other
ReplyDeleteperson will also do similar in support of you.
Howdy! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering
ReplyDeletewhich blog platform are you using for this website?
I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had problems
with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform.
I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform. http://ecstasy-escort.com/ad-category/cebeci-escort
For the flower association as an art, florist or the one that arranges
ReplyDeletethe flowers is an artist.
7. Add your flowers going from big to small.
ReplyDeleteI blog often and I really appreciate your information. Your article has truly peaked my interest.
ReplyDeleteI will take a note of your website and keep checking for new information about once
a week. I subscribed to your Feed too.
On 2/14/2017 we provide delivery to a home, business or residence so that she will
ReplyDeleteexhibit her beautiful flowers for her to all her co-staff and mates!.
Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
ReplyDeleteThere's a lot of people that I think would really
enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thank you https://route-test.com/blog/kind-mobile-virtual-network-operator-mvno-simple-steps-help-decide/
Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
ReplyDeleteThere's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content.
Please let me know. Thank you https://route-test.com/blog/kind-mobile-virtual-network-operator-mvno-simple-steps-help-decide/
My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's to be what precisely I'm looking for.
ReplyDeleteDoes one offer guest writers to write content for you? I wouldn't mind writing a post or
elaborating on some of the subjects you write related to here.
Again, awesome blog!
Good answers in return of this difficulty with firm arguments and telling
ReplyDeletethe whole thing about that.
Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this website, as
ReplyDeletei want enjoyment, since this this site conations truly good funny stuff too.
I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this site.
ReplyDeleteI am hoping to see the same high-grade content from you later
on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own site now ;) http://rockndata.net/UserProfile/tabid/61/userId/15984520/Default.aspx
Remarkable! Its genuinely remarkable post, I have got much clear idea
ReplyDeleteconcerning from this paragraph.
Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this blog
ReplyDeletebefore but after going through some of the posts I realized it's new to me.
Regardless, I'm certainly pleased I discovered it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back regularly!
This design is wicked! You most certainly know how to keep a reader
ReplyDeleteamused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost
moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Great job.
I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how
you presented it. Too cool!
Great post.
ReplyDeleteIt is not my first time to pay a visit this web site, i am visiting this website dailly and obtain good facts from here all the time.
ReplyDeleteThis web site really has all of the information and facts I needed concerning this subject and didn't know who
ReplyDeleteto ask. https://www.ktchost.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=8143
Someone necessarily assist to make critically articles
ReplyDeleteI might state. This is the very first time I frequented your web page and to
this point? I surprised with the research you made to make
this actual post amazing. Fantastic process!
Some really interesting points you have written.Assisted me
ReplyDeletea lot, just what I was looking for :D. http://hyperbaric-conversations.com/groups/why-cant-i-make-my-penis-bigger-22069480/
Some really interesting points you have written.Assisted me a lot, just what I
ReplyDeletewas looking for :D. http://hyperbaric-conversations.com/groups/why-cant-i-make-my-penis-bigger-22069480/
I must thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this website.
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping to see the same high-grade blog posts from
you later on as well. In truth, your creative
writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal blog
now ;) http://qa.1worship.org/content/organic-virgin-coconut-oil-infused-turmeric
four. Federal Direct Consolidation Program.
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers have lengthy been consultant of the cycle of life and demise.
ReplyDeleteThis post is invaluable. How can I find out more?
ReplyDeleteBelow is a video from The Purdue University which
ReplyDeletetakes you thru the entire technique of aquaponic
gardening.
I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning
ReplyDeletethis blog. I am hoping to see the same high-grade content by you later on as well.
In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired
me to get my very own blog now ;) http://q.entrytestclass.com/14569/request-jean-just-how-do-i-acquire-more-turmeric-into-my-diet
I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this blog.
ReplyDeleteI am hoping to see the same high-grade content by you later on as well.
In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my very own blog now ;) http://q.entrytestclass.com/14569/request-jean-just-how-do-i-acquire-more-turmeric-into-my-diet
Excellent post. Keep writing such kind of information on your page.
ReplyDeleteIm really impressed by your blog.[X-N-E-W-L-I-N-S-P-I-N-X]Hey there, You've done a great job.
I will certainly digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends.
I am confident they'll be benefited from this
site. http://nemoadministrativerecord.com/UserProfile/tabid/57/userId/6114872/Default.aspx
Excellent post. Keep writing such kind of information on your page.
ReplyDeleteIm really impressed by your blog.[X-N-E-W-L-I-N-S-P-I-N-X]Hey there,
You've done a great job. I will certainly digg it
and in my opinion recommend to my friends.
I am confident they'll be benefited from this site. http://nemoadministrativerecord.com/UserProfile/tabid/57/userId/6114872/Default.aspx
An intriguing discussion is worth comment. I
ReplyDeletethink that you should write more about this subject matter, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people don't talk about such subjects.
To the next! Best wishes!!
It's attainable to forget concerning the inconvenience of getting to go to a flower store in your community in addition to having to
ReplyDeletepick from a small choice in the store.
I visited a lot of website but I think this one has something special
ReplyDeletein it. http://training.work4a1.com/groups/weight-loss-is-your-key-to-success/
I visited a lot of website but I think this one has something special in it. http://training.work4a1.com/groups/weight-loss-is-your-key-to-success/
ReplyDeleteYes! Finally something about a.
ReplyDeleteWas ist Going down ich bin nneu inn diesem, stieß iich auf diese Icch habe entdeckte Es absolut nützlich und es hat
ReplyDeletedazu beigetragen, gestützte micch Lasten. Ich hoffe
bis geben eindn Beitrag & Hilfe verschiedene Benugzer wie ihre geholfen me.
Good Arbeit.
We stumbled over here by a different page and thought I
ReplyDeletemay as well check things out. I like what
I see so now i am following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page
again.
Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed
ReplyDeletereading it, you're a great author.I will make sure to bookmark your
blog and may come back sometime soon. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great job, have a nice
afternoon!
I visited several web pages but the audio quality
ReplyDeletefor audio songs current at this web page is truly superb.
Very good info. Lucky me I recently found your website by accident (stumbleupon).
ReplyDeleteI've book-marked it for later!
This is a topic which is near to my heart... Thank you!
ReplyDeleteWhere are your contact details though?
whoah this weblog is magnificent i really like reading your articles.
ReplyDeleteStay up the good work! You already know, a lot of persons are looking round for this info, you can help them greatly.
I was wondering if you ever thought of changing
ReplyDeletethe layout of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got
to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so
people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful
lot of text for only having 1 or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?
Peculiar article, exactly what I was looking for.
ReplyDeleteHallo gelieten Menschen! I wollen sagen, dass diese post
ReplyDeleteist erstaunliche, great geschrieben und bieten nahezu
vital Infos . Ich würde wiee gleichen mehr Beiträge
wie diese.
I am curious to find out what blog platform you're working with?
ReplyDeleteI'm experiencing some minor security issues with my latest blog and I'd like to find something more safeguarded.
Do you have any recommendations?
Fortunately, you will find ways to result in the experience more convenient to the online shopper.
ReplyDeleteIf you smell something within your engine, especially a smoky smell; they're warning signs.
These stores guarantee completely satisfaction as some can also be associated with after
sale services.
What i do not realize is in truth how you're now not really much more
ReplyDeletesmartly-appreciated than you might be now. You are very intelligent.
You know therefore significantly in terms of this topic, produced me in my
opinion believe it from numerous varied angles.
Its like women and men are not fascinated except it's one thing to do with Lady gaga!
Your individual stuffs excellent. At all times maintain it up!
Informative article, exactly what I needed.
ReplyDelete... [Trackback]
ReplyDelete[...] Read More: cheddikulam-news.net/மட்டக்களப்பு-சூட்டு-சம்ப/ [...]