முல்லைத்தீவு மாவட்டத்தில் படையினர் வசமிருந்த 52.14 ஏக்கர் காணிகள் 18/12/2018 விடுவிக்கப்பட்டு அதற்கான ஆவணங்களை முல்லைத்தீவு மாவட்ட அரசாங்க அதிபர் ரூபவதி கேதீஸ்வரனிடம் இலங்கை பாதுகாப்புப் படைகளின் படைத்தளபதி மேஜர் ஜெனரல் துஸ்யந்த ராஜகுரு கையளித்துள்ளார்.
யுத்தத்தின் பின்னரான காலப்பகுதியில் படையினரின் கட்டுப்பாட்டிலிருந்த காணிகள் படிப்படியாக விடுவிக்கப்பட்டு வருகின்றன. அந்த வகையில் முல்லைத்தீவு மாவட்டத்தில் படையினரின் பயன்பாட்டில் இருந்த ஒரு தொகுதி காணிகள் விடுவிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளன.
இவ்வாறு விடுவிக்கப்படுகின்ற காணிகளுக்கான ஆவணங்களை மாவட்ட அரசாங்க அதிபர் ரூபவதி கேதீஸ்வரனிடம் உத்தியோகபூர்வமாக கையளிக்கும் நிகழ்வும், நத்தார் தின நிகழ்வும் மாலை 7 மணிக்கு முல்லைத்தீவு புனித இராயப்பர் ஆலயத்தில நடைபெற்றுள்ளது. விசேட ஆராதனைகளுடன் ஆரம்பமான நத்தார் தின நிகழ்ச்சியினை அடுத்து காணிகள் கையளிக்கப்பட்டன.
விடுவிக்கப்பட்ட காணிகளுக்கான ஆவணங்களை மாவட்ட அரசாங்க அதிபர் ரூபவதி கேதீஸ்வரன் அவர்களிடமும் மாவட்ட வனவள அதிகாரி ஆகியோரிடம் இலங்கை பாதுகாப்புப் படைகளின் முல்லைத்தீவு படைத்தளபதி மேஜர் ஜெனரல் துஸ்யந்த ராஜ குரு கையளித்துள்ளார்.
முல்லைத்தீவு மாவட்டத்தில் வற்றாப்பளை பகுதியில் ஆறு ஏக்கர் தனியார் காணியும், சிலாவத்தை பகுதியில் ஒரு ஏக்கர் தனியார் காணியும், உப்புமாவெளியில் 10 .05 ஏக்கர் தனியார் காணியும் செம்மலைப்பகுதியில் 10 ஏக்கர் தனியார் காணியும், கோம்பாவில் பகுதியில் மூன்று ஏக்கர் காணியும், வள்ளிபுனம் பகுதியில் இரண்டு ஏக்கர் காணியும், புதுக்குடியிருப்பு கிழக்குப் பகுதியில் ஒரு ஏக்கர் காணியும் உள்ளடங்கலாக 52.14 ஏக்கர் காணி இன்று படையினரால் விடுவிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது.



Εxcellent beat ! I wish to apprentice at the ѕame time as you amend your site, how could
ReplyDeletei subscribe fоr ɑ weblog webѕite? The account helped me a acceptable deal.
I were tiny bitt acquainteⅾ of this your broadcast offeгed brilliant
clеar idea https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/
Excellent Ƅeat ! I wish to apprentice at the same
ReplyDeletetime as yoᥙ amend your site, how could i subsⅽribе foг a weblog webѕite?
The account helped me a acceptable deal. I were tiny bit acquainted oof tһis yur broadcast offered brlliant
clеar idea https://sablonkaossatuanbandung88.blogspot.com/
Use old sheets to purchase your garden furniture.
ReplyDeleteWorkout the steam permeate the wallpaper. Once you have removed the concrete, you can have a flat working surface appropriate for laying down brick pavers. http://ace333.gdn/index.php
Use old sheets to purchase your garden furniture. Workout the steam permeate
ReplyDeletethe wallpaper. Once you have removed the concrete, you can have a flat working
surface appropriate for laying down brick pavers. http://ace333.gdn/index.php
Howdy! I realize this is sort of off-topic but I had to ask.
ReplyDeleteDoes operating a well-established blog such
as yours take a lot of work? I'm completely new to
running a blog however I do write in my diary on a daily basis.
I'd like to start a blog so I can share my experience and views online.
Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for new aspiring bloggers.
Appreciate it! http://Urbancarpool.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=www.seeleben.de%2Fextern%2Flink.php%3Furl%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fscr888.group%2Flive-casino-games
Howdy! I realize this is sort of off-topic but I had to ask.
ReplyDeleteDoes operating a well-established blog such as yours take a lot of work?
I'm completely new to running a blog however I do write in my diary
on a daily basis. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my experience and views online.
Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for
new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it! http://Urbancarpool.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=www.seeleben.de%2Fextern%2Flink.php%3Furl%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fscr888.group%2Flive-casino-games
Each time you put money in, part of it goes a few larger goldmine.
ReplyDeleteThe three reel slots may be themed occasions. By opting for the online option, you can avoid difficulties engaged in land based casinos. http://kabillionkids.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=Www.Jhshe.cn%2Fhome.php%3Fmod%3Dspace%26uid%3D606642%26do%3Dprofile%26from%3Dspace
Each time you put money in, part of it goes
ReplyDeletea few larger goldmine. The three reel slots may be themed occasions.
By opting for the online option, you can avoid difficulties engaged in land based casinos. http://kabillionkids.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=Www.Jhshe.cn%2Fhome.php%3Fmod%3Dspace%26uid%3D606642%26do%3Dprofile%26from%3Dspace