வவுனியா தாலிக்குளம் பகுதியில் நேற்று (20.11) மதியம் 1.00 மணியளவில் இடம்பெற்ற வாள்வெட்டு சம்பவத்தில் இருவர் காயமடைந்த நிலையில் வைத்தியசாலையில் அனுமதிக்கப்பட்டதுடன் மூவர் பொலிஸாரினால் கைது செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளனர்.
தாலிக்குளம் பகுதியில் இரு இளைஞர் குழுக்களுக்கிடையே இடம்பெற்ற கருத்து முரண்பாடு வாள்வெட்டு தாக்குதலாக மாறியதில் வாரிக்குட்டியூர் பகுதியினை சேர்ந்த அருணாசலம் தனுசன் (வயது 20) , ராஜரட்ணம் (வயது 20) ஆகிய இரு இளைஞர்கள் வவுனியா மாவட்ட பொது வைத்தியசாலையில் அனுமதிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளனர்.
இச் சம்பவம் தொடர்பாக விசாரணை மேற்கொண்ட பூவரசங்குளம் பொலிஸார் சம்பவம் தொடர்பாக நேற்று மாலை 18,18,24 வயதினை சேர்ந்த மூன்று இளைஞர்களை கைது செய்து பொலிஸ் தடுப்பு காவலில் வைத்துள்ளனர். மேலதிக விசாரணைகளின் பின்னர் வவுனியா மாவட்ட நீதவான் நீதிமன்றத்தில் ஆயர்படுத்தவுள்ளதாக பொலிஸார் தெரிவித்தனர்.
<?php pvc_stats_update( $postid, 1 ); ?>



These are actually great ideas in concerning blogging. You have
ReplyDeletetouched some pleasant points here. Any way keep up wrinting.
I just couldn't go away your site before suggesting that I
actually loved the standard information an individual provide to your guests?
Is going to be again steadily in order to check out new posts I couldn't resist
commenting. Well written! http://Cspan.Co.uk/
... [Trackback]
ReplyDelete[...] Find More Informations here: cheddikulam-news.net/வவுனியா-பூவரசங்குளம்-பகு/ [...]
579716 35346 There are some fascinating points in time in this write-up but I dont know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I appear into it further. Excellent write-up , thanks and we want a lot more! Added to FeedBurner as properly 939433
ReplyDeleteSeems like everyone is to get into the blog writing pastime.
ReplyDeleteWhen one site features another sites link, may provide each
other with the traffic each site generates. Guess what that caption could is? https://918kiss.poker/casino-games/74-ace333
Seems like everyone is to get into the blog writing pastime.
ReplyDeleteWhen one site features another sites link, may provide each
other with the traffic each site generates. Guess what that caption could is? https://918kiss.poker/casino-games/74-ace333