சிலவற்றை திருடி சென்றுள்ளதாக பொலிஸில் முறைப்பாடு செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளது. குறித்த சம்பவத்தின் போது தாலி, சங்கிலி மற்றும் ஆவணங்கள் திருடப்பட்டுள்ளதாகவு்ம, திருட வந்தவர்கள் தம்மை அடையாளம் தெரியாதவாறு முகத்தினை மறைந்திருந்ததாகவும் குறித்த முறைப்பாட்டில் தெரிவிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது.
சம்பவத்தில் தம்மை குறித்த நபர்கள் தாக்கியதாக தெரிவித்து மூவர் கிளிநாச்சி வைத்தியசாலையில் அனுமதிக்கப்பட்டு சிகிச்சை பெற்று வருவதாக தெரிவிக்கப்படுகின்றது.
சம்பவம் தொடர்பான விசாரணைகளை கிளிநொச்சி பொலிசார் மேற்கொண்டு வருகின்றனர்.









Well, you can start by knowing the proper way to capture the
ReplyDeleteattention of prospective customers. The answer is not just
but surely it rrs dependent upon your taste. https://918kiss.bid/downloads/218-download-rollex11
Well, you can start by knowing the proper
ReplyDeleteway to capture the attention of prospective customers.
The answer is not just but surely it rrs dependent upon your taste. https://918kiss.bid/downloads/218-download-rollex11
Ahaa, its nice dialogue concerning this piece of writing at
ReplyDeletethis place at this weblog, I have read all that, so now me also commenting here.
I’ve been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as
you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.
Ahaa, its fastidious dialogue on the topic
of this article here at this website, I have read all that, so at
this time me also commenting at this place. http://foxnews.net
Some really great info, Glad I detected this. https://newreviewhq.com/weight-loss/ketofit-premium-review/
ReplyDeleteUtterly pent subject matter, Really enjoyed studying. https://muscleproplus.org/
ReplyDeleteHello there! I just wish to give you a huge thumbs up for the excellent information you've got here on this post.
ReplyDeleteI'll be coming back to your blog for more soon. https://ketofatburner.org/
You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be
ReplyDeletereally something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and
extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try
to get the hang of it! https://medliefcbd.com/
You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something
ReplyDeletethat I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me.
I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it! https://medliefcbd.com/
I'm still learning from you, but I'm improving myself.
ReplyDeleteI certainly love reading all that is written on your
site.Keep the stories coming. I enjoyed it! https://ketoonediet.net/
Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed!
ReplyDeleteExtremely useful information specially the last part :) I care for such info
a lot. I was looking for this particular info for a very long time.
Thank you and good luck. http://Www.alikoc.cc/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=www.jkvanlines.net%2F__media__%2Fjs%2Fnetsoltrademark.php%3Fd%3DInterior.my
... [Trackback]
ReplyDelete[...] There you will find 59365 more Infos: cheddikulam-news.net/கிளிநொச்சி-நகரில்-ஆயுத-ம/ [...]
859404 412969Great post, Im looking forward to hear more from you!! 155734
ReplyDelete