Admin-message ONLINECEYLON.NET செய்தித் தளம் உங்களை அன்புடன் வரவேற்கிறது.. Admin-message
Headlines
Admin-message

9-வருடங்களின் பின்னர் மீட்கப்பட்ட விடுதலைப் புலிகளின் உயிராயுதம்!

Published on Sunday, November 18, 2018 | November 18, 2018

புதுக்குடியிருப்பு, ஆனந்தபுரப் பகுதியில் தமிழீழ விடுதலைப் புலிகளின் கரும்புலிகள் அணியினரின் முக்கிய ஆவணம் ஒன்று, இன்று கண்டுபிடிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளதாக தெரிவிக்கப்படுகின்றது.

2009ம் ஆண்டு விடுதலைப் புலிகள் அமைப்பின் தலைவர் வே. பிரபாகரனின் நேரடி கண்காணிப்பில் இலங்கை இராணுவத்தினருக்கும், விடுதலைப் புலிகளுக்கும் இடையில் ஆனந்தபுரப்பகுதியில் உக்கிர சமர் இடம்பெற்றுள்ளது.









இதன்போது விடுதலைப் புலிகளின் கரும்புலி அணியினரின் தாக்குதல் குறித்த பகுதியில்  இடம்பெற்றுள்ளதாக கூறப்படுகின்றது.

இந்நிலையில் இறுதி யுத்தம் முடிவிற்கு கொண்டுவரப்பட்டு 9 வருடங்களின் பின்னர் விடுதலைப் புலிகளின் போரியல் (வரலாற்றுத்) தடயங்கள் தற்பொழுதுவரை அந்தப்பகுதியில் காணப்படுவதாக தெரிவிக்கப்படுகின்றது.

இந்த நிலையில் விடுதலைப் புலிகளின் கரும்புலிகள் அணியினரின் உயிராயுதம் என்ற சின்னம் ஒன்று அந்தப்பகுதியில் காணப்படுவதாக தெரிவிக்கப்படுகின்றது.

மில்லர் என்று விடுதலைப் புலிகளினால் அழைக்கப்பட்ட வல்லிபுரம் வசந்தன் என்பவர் 1987ஆம் ஆண்டு முதன் முதலில் யாழ் – நெல்லியடிப்பகுதியில் நிலைகொண்டிருந்த இலங்கை இராணுவத்தினர் மீது கரும்புத்தாக்குதல் நடத்தி வீரகாவியம் படைத்தார்.

இவரை தொடர்ந்து 21 ஆண்டுகளாக விடுதலைப் புலிகளின் தாக்குதல் தொடர்ந்துள்ளது. மகளீர் உட்பட சுமார் 400க்கு மேற்பட்ட கரும்புலி போராளிகள் இலங்கை முப்படையினரின் முக்கிய தளங்களையும், கடற்கலங்களையும், விமானங்களையும் தாக்கி அழித்து வீரகாவியம் படைத்ததாக செய்தி தகவல்களில் குறிப்பிடப்பட்டுள்ளது
நண்பர்களுக்கு பகிரவும் :





24 comments:

  1. Ahaa, its fastidious conversation regarding this paragraph
    here at this website, I have read all that, so now me also
    commenting at this place. There is certainly a great deal to find out about this subject.

    I really like all the points you've made. I will immediately snatch your rss feed as I can't in finding
    your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service.
    Do you've any? Please allow me realize so that I could subscribe.
    Thanks. http://Foxnews.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I'm inspired!
    Extremely useful information particularly the remaining
    part :) I maintain such information much. I used to be seeking
    this certain info for a long time. Thanks and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video
    to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking
    about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could
    be giving us something enlightening to read? https://xtr14testo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems
    as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You obviously know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read? https://xtr14testo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good info and right to the point. I don't know if this is in fact the best place to ask but do you
    guys have any ideea where to employ some professional
    writers? Thx :) https://wasatchbiolabsketo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good info and right to the point. I don't know if this is in fact the best
    place to ask but do you guys have any ideea where to employ
    some professional writers? Thx :) https://wasatchbiolabsketo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello there and thank you for your info ? I have certainly
    picked up anything new from right here. I
    did however expertise a few technical points using this web site,
    since I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I could get it to load correctly.
    I had been wondering if your hosting is OK?
    Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could damage
    your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
    Anyway I?m adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective
    intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again soon.. https://bioxgarcinia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello there and thank you for your info ? I have certainly picked up anything new from right here.
    I did however expertise a few technical points using this web site, since I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to
    I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK?
    Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will
    often affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
    Anyway I?m adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective
    intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again soon.. https://bioxgarcinia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. A remark directed me to The Urban Farming Guys website
    which was very useful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wrong flowers, incorrect arrangement, improper colour.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jemand notwendigerweise behilflich um scywer Artikel Ich würde
    Zustand . Diess ist Das ist die erste allererste Mal,
    dass ichh besucht Ihre Webseite und bislang? I überrascht mit Forscchung
    Siie gemacht machen diese besondere Veröffentlichen außerordentlichen. Magnificent Aufgabe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Forward of keep in mind Straightforward Mortgage potentialities designed
    for low credit score rating historical past, accomplish alone a huge desire
    by merely extensively finding out the simple Mortgage you might be being acquired by.
    Since this kind of Simple Loan alternatives embrace greater
    than commonplace curiosity levels, you will possibly not manage to have sufficient
    Straightforward Loans Online money to your object and you'll have some extra pitfalls linked to a lot of these Simple Loan options.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You don't need to know every little thing about flowers
    to know what kind of sympathy flower arrangement it's best to ship;
    all flowers are acceptable for sympathy when tastefully arranged.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These loans are solution to get swift financial help when an individual is in instantaneous
    need and can't afford to attend until the following payday arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking out a perfect solution for your pressing brief time period financial
    problems?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Which means that the variety of loans made in Missouri every year at an rate of
    interest of more than 36% is actually much greater than 2.43 million:
    it could be extra like 4 million.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The perfect Christmas floral reward to send.

    ReplyDelete
  18. If you are going for finest contents like I do, only pay a
    quick visit this website everyday since it provides feature
    contents, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. Vielen Dank für die verheißungs Dokument.
    Es waar inn der Tat ein Freizeitkonto ist. Schauen fortgeschritten mehr amgenehm von Ihnen hinzugefügt!
    Übrigens Wie kann kommunizieren wir?

    ReplyDelete
  20. The vast majority of enterprise, after they broaden credit report, will definitely provide beneficial cost terms to your tiny company,
    offered your credit score scores deserving.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Figure out how a lot you'd spend on the flower association and spend that amount in your donation.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm very pleased to find this great site. I wanted to thank you
    for your time for this fantastic read!! I definitely loved every bit of
    it and I have you saved as a favorite to look at new things in your website.

    ReplyDelete
  23. ... [Trackback]

    [...] Informations on that Topic: cheddikulam-news.net/9-வருடங்களின்-பின்னர்-மீட/ [...]

    ReplyDelete
  24. 531709 898720Hello there, just became alert to your blog via Google, and discovered that its truly informative. Im gonna watch out for brussels. Ill be grateful in the event you continue this in future. Numerous individuals will probably be benefited from your writing. Cheers! 130688

    ReplyDelete

Dream Center

Special Offer

Special Offer
Domain + Hosting & Web Design விஷேட கழிவுடன்

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

O/L Pass Papers & Books

Send Your News


✔✔ பிரபல செய்திகள் ✔✔

பார்வையாளர்கள்

 
Support : Website Design | Online Ceylon Media Unit | Online Ceylon Web Designing
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2016. Tes News - All Rights Reserved